david
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
heyy guys

this is stefan glass and i want some friends for him in hogwarts. he is a hufflepuff first year in need of friends enimes and bfs.

he also need's people to help with the band paper he wants to start up. he needs every person forthis as he can get.
post below if youre intrested
cheers
dave

Aqua here wants to be your friend as she's a fellow
Hufflepuff. She's bubbly, kind, sweet and smart but
she might act weird and confused all the time, Aqua
comes from a professional family and she is a muggle
born. Aqua will be glad to help a friend on their paper
she likes bands and reads newspaper as well everyday.

I hope this description is a-okay with you as she's not
that very develop yet. :)

I have Sophia Leingod she's a hufflepuff as well... She is a fairly odd and intelligent girl. She enjoys cooking, cleaning, and basically all things that are traditionally considered "feminine". In reality though, Sophia is no really that "girly" she never considers gender as something that domineers her. She never really cared if her friends are boys, girls or anything else.

This guy's Finnian, a hufflepuff, and well, he has a rather weak personality, quiet and and he often gives a distant aura. He doesn't like interfering with other people's problems unless he needed to.. and well, he's willing to do anything for those whom he cares for.. :D

cheers guys check below

Aqua: She sounds like the kinda girl he would do any thing for. i think that we should rp befor hand e.g them meeting while out shoping/ in school
Sophia Leingod: would be better for him as he needs some like her to influence his life. as he needs a little bit of nonsense in his life as well as the sceriousness of his family.
cheers again
dave

Stefan Glass said:
cheers guys check below

Aqua: She sounds like the kinda girl he would do any thing for. i think that we should rp befor hand e.g them meeting while out shoping/ in school
Sophia Leingod: would be better for him as he needs some like her to influence his life. as he needs a little bit of nonsense in his life as well as the sceriousness of his family.
cheers again
dave
Cool! So, shall we start a topic for them? :D

I have Rapunzel here. She's sociable, intelligent, hard-working, sweet, a little adventurous, and she can be mean if you push her buttons! If you wanna know more, her CD is in her siggie!

Ok cheers every one if you could all start rps for me as i am on my ipod atm.

I have Jordan Vanderhol, first year Puff. He plays guitar, and is really into music he could help out Stephen and be friends with him :)

Yh cool like the others can you start an rp for me please.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back