Friends again?

Jacob Cooper

Jake was sitting under a big maple tree near the cliffs of the Hogwarts grounds.He was scribbling down a letter to Larissa.He felt that now would be a good time to face Larissa and whatever she had in store for him.He didn't know what her reaction would be to his return.Would she be angry with him or would she be understanding?He didn't know.All her could hope for was that Larissa wouldn't end their friendship.

Dear Larissa,

Hi,how have you been.It's been a really long time.I am back and I wanted to meet you if you were free.I don't know if were still supposed to be friends but I know that our relationship didn't have a very nice end.So I you are free please meet me at the cliffs.

Jake

Larissa had received a letter from Jake asking her to meet him at the cliffs.
She saw no harm in going- it would give her the chance to say her thoughts.
And so Larissa put on a pair of black jeans, a white long sleeved shirt and a pair of trainers.
She found Jacob and stood there before him.
"Jake," she said, giving him a nod in greeting. "Long time, no see."

"Hey Larissa,it's truly been a long time."Jake greeted in return."I don't know if I have the right to say this but I missed you."he told her as he patted the ground beside him beckoning her to sitdown.He was slightly relieved that Larissa hadn't striked yet.Maybe she wouldn't be that angry and this wouldn't turn into a fight."How have you been?"he asked her.

Larissa joined Jacob, sitting down beside him.
"I've been alright.. I was a little upset you didn't tell me you were going but.."
She turned to Jake and her lips very briefly touched his in a peck of a kiss.
"It's nice to see you again. I hope we can be friends."

"Yeah,I wanted to appologize for that.I am really sorry I had to go away like that."he told her with a guilty expression.He was going to tell her why he had left when she gave him a little peck of a kiss and said she hoped they could be friends again.It was exactly the same thing Jake hoped."Ofcourse we can be friends again,Lissy."he told her as he gave her a grin and pulled her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back