• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Free chocolate :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arielle Lemaire

Well-Known Member
Messages
228
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust.
Hey all, I have a few characters that really need RPs and I don't want them to go inactive or anything.

Amber Wilson.
I need my character Amber to have an RP or two, she's an overall sweet girl and she is nice to everybody, even if they're rude, she's tolerant and will get along with anybody, she takes care of her friends and is a second year Puff.

Arielle Lemaire.
Arielle needs some RPs too, she's a second year Slytherin who is from France, she's trying to become a nicer person apart from a rich snob and she obviously needs some friends to do that, Arielle is loyal and caring once she gets to know somebody and once she trusts them.

I can't wait to RP with people I haven't RP'd with before, just let me know by replying to this topic. Although I do want to RP with people that reply :r
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top