• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Free Characters here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffron Crewe

Well-Known Member
Messages
78
OOC First Name
Raze
I am giving away characters AGAIN because the last time I give away some characters, only one took one character of mine. Just reply here if you want any of the characters listed under and I will PM you the details and password of course :p

Eliza Sanchez - 50+ - Auror
Angelica Toralba - 20+ - Unspeakable
Natasha Owen - 20+ - Representative for Gobstone Club (Currently a member)
Katherine Bishops - 20+ - Daily Prophet Journalist

I think that's for all for now, you can reach me by email as well :)

Joyce :wub:
NEVERMIND ABOUT THIS AD.

I won't give out the characters listed above
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top