Frances Spade

Frances Spade

_____Me... As in Me
Full Name: Frances Jaime Beatrix Spade
- Nicknames: Cess, Bea & Greeny(But Jaime is usually the name)
- Birth Date: August 18 2012
- Current Age: 13 years old
- Basic Appearance: Jaime Spade
- Parents: Andy Spade (Father/Muggle) & Katherine Spade (Mother/Muggle)
Andy Spade said:
brother of actor and comic, David Spade, a native of Scottsdale, Arizona. Married to Katherine Spade. Fashion Designer and owns the Jake Spade men's line.
Katherine Spade said:
Also known as Kate Spade, co-founder and namesake of the designer brand, Kate Spade New York. Married to Andy Spade.
- Siblings, if any: Half-brother, who is unknown to her.
- Pets, if any: White Husky (Bruno) & German Shepherd (Dingky)
- Area of Residence: New York
- Blood status: Muggle Born

_____Hmmmm
(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): I would love to be in Slytherin because i can proved that Slytherin is wort to be hailed as the powerful house ever.
- Best school subjects (And why): I can A's all of that, that's why i don't have the best or the worst subject.
- Worst school subjects (And why): Totally not, that will ruin my reputation.

_____So what is this?
(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A White Husky, i love dogs and furry animals.
- What would their Boggart be? My make up would be ruin, heck i use branded make ups.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Still A White Husky.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? My Parents and i were on vacation to Asia.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Us family being together and happy.

Hi Jaime

-Why would you be upset about your reputation being ruined by doing badly in school?
-Make a list of the ten most important things to you.
-Cull five things from the list.
-Cull two more (i.e. what 3 things are most important to you?)
-What one thing is most important to you?
-Would you want a pet at Hogwarts? If so, what? If not, why not, as you clearly love animals?
-Do you consider yourself spoilt? (You're an eleven year old whose worst fear is her make-up being ruined!)
-What was so great about the trip to Asia? Was it being with your family, being away from home, something specific about Asia, the fact that you were travelling, the fact that you were on vacation?
-How did you and your parents react to the invitation to Hogwarts?
-What are your hobbies?
-What were your aspirations before the letter to Hogwarts arrived?
-What are your aspirations now?

Look forward to your response. :)

Oh, and if you were born in August 2012, you would only be 10 now, not 11.

Edit: why the nicknames Greeny and V?

_____To Jessame
Why would you be upset about your reputation being ruined by doing badly in school?
Because all the people around the world that i always A's my exams, they even put it in magazines and news. But I think people shouldn't know that I'm a witch because that would freak the hell off the people who doesn't know about this life I have. But at the same time my parents are proud because i have a special gift.

Make a list of the ten most important things to you.
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Parents Career
4. Make ups
5. Clothes
6. Wealth
7. Freedom
8. Name
9. Gadgets
10. Wand

Cull five things from the list.
1. Family
2. friends
3. Parents Career
10. Wand
7. Freedom

Cull two more (i.e. what 3 things are most important to you?)
1. Family
2. Friends

What one thing is most important to you?
My Family, that way I would live because my family is my strength.

Would you want a pet at Hogwarts? If so, what? If not, why not, as you clearly love animals?
A cat probably, a Persian black cat to be exact.

Do you consider yourself spoilt? (You're an eleven year old whose worst fear is her make-up being ruined!)
I would say yes, then again, I'm an only child that's why.

What was so great about the trip to Asia? Was it being with your family, being away from home, something specific about Asia, the fact that you were travelling, the fact that you were on vacation?
The great thing about that trip was, as you say, being with my family. Actually i don't have a specific place, we tour around Asia and i don't know what should I say.

How did you and your parents react to the invitation to Hogwarts?
First my mom was shocked but my dad was just cool and light his cigarette. How funny is that. I went on a silent mode as i read it and went jumping around later on.

What are your hobbies?
Playing tennis, table tennis, reading, playing with my pets or just simply sunbathing on our wide swimming pool.

What were your aspirations before the letter to Hogwarts arrived?
I just want to be like my parents, Fashion Designers.

What are your aspirations now?
Actually, it didn't change.
Other questions said:
Actually I am right with my age and the year.

Simply subtract 2012 to 2023 and it will give you -11, which is right.

And for the Nickname Greeny, i was called in that name when i was 6 because every time i pick a color its always green. Plus the 'V' isn't my Nickname, its just an arrow down.

But it's not August yet (In Character years) - it's only March. So Jaime would be turning 11 this coming August, just before sorting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back