Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
So I just had an idea as I was scrolling through waiting for the last 30 minutes of Friday to hurry up.
I know I have mentioned a few times for HNZ to get a "Forwarding" for our PMs because a lot of us have multiple account and it's hard to keep track of them all.
Then I remembered that the Admins both have a little message that appear when you want to talk to them about something to make sure you going to the right place.
Is there a way to implement this to everyone else so for example when you search up Scarlet Frost It says something like "This isn't the Main account for this RPr, Please PM Professor Kida Frost" and like you can click on the name and it'll take you to compose a Message to Professor Kida Frost :D
They can still PM that character but they are notified in case their intention is to get directly in contact with the person.

Thoughts?! (also this took me 4 minutes to write, I had hoped it'd take me 30 minutes so time would go by quickly)

- Ash

Hi Ash,

Thanks for your suggestion! At the moment we are going to say no to implementing this. The reasons being, we feel that people should be checking their accounts (especially Professors, shopkeepers, quidditch players, Aurors/Scits ect) regularly and shouldn't be dependent on a message forwarder; and we also have the account tracker, which people can check to see who a person's main account is. If a person hasn't/doesn't want to have an account on their tracker, then they should be aware that they may be missing PMs if they don't check that account often.

All my best,
Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back