Forgiveness

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Kate walked into the calming place of the rosebush.She didn't know why she felt such peace here after all this was a girls memorial but maybe thats what made it so special and peaceful.But today Kate was here for a different reason,she wanted to say sorry to Danielle for her little outburst a few weeks ago but Kate hadn't been in the right state of mind then.She still was still frail in regards to her mind but her body was recovering slowly but surely.She had picked the rosebush because of its calmness she knew she was going to be for a rough time with Danielle but she hoped they could become friends again.Sighing she sat down by the tree and started quietly sighing to herself

Danielle walked over to the Rosebush. She had been asked by Kate to see her. She really wasn't liking Kate that much, after her screaming st Danielle in the Great Hall kinda set their friendship downhill. She looked and saw, Kate sitting at a tree. She walked over to her, and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi." Danielle said, quietly. "What do you want?" Danielle asked in a bored tone.

Kate sighed when she heard Danielle's bored tone.She turned around and stood up.She wasn't going to apologise immdiatly she wanted to explain why she had a bit of a breakdown. "Okay so I know you don't like me at the minute and I don't blame you as I shouldn't of landed all my worries and anger on you"Kate said randomly picking up grass and playing with it. "You see because of the little problem my mind hasn't exactly been stable if you know what I mean.And I had been keeping all my thoughts to myself and not talking to anybody and you just talked to me at the wrong time because it was when I was at my worst and when you were saying that I had my family and friends to help me and that I was hurting them by being this way it really made me angry because I know I have friends and family and I know I am hurting them but once I stopped eating I couldn't eat anymore I just wouldn't eat I had to sometimes force the food in and later it would just come back up"Kate said sadly. "So when you came I was scared,scared that I would never eat again"Kate finished bowing her head.Danielle probably didn't now how hard it was for her to tell her When Danielle was silent Kate sat back down as she was feeling a little dizzy.

Danielle listened quietly, as Kate talked. She nodded a bit and looked down. One tear had built up in her eye. She looked up, and wiped it away. "I..I..shouldn't...have yelled..at you. I'm..I'm..sorry." Danielle said, hugging her. "I'm..really..sorry. I..should..have...known you were..in a terrible..state." Danielle said, more tears in her eyes. She had started gushing tears, she was trying to explain herself. "Its just...I was....always yelled at....at my...old school, and...I just...don't take...that anymore." Danielle said sniffing, and tearing. "I..I..I.." Dnaielle trailed off. She could barely talk right now. She hoped Kate would try talking.

Kate was totally dumbfounded by Danielle's reaction. "Hey its okay"She said gently she gave Danielle a hug.She took out a packet of tissues from her pocket. "Don't worry everything you said was true"She said wiping the tears from her eyes.Danielle had always seemed so strong sh had never really shown her weak side. "Don't worry its okay you had every right to do it"She said sitting Danielle down by the tree.

"Are you sure?" Danielle sniffed. "No its not, your such a nice person, and I was so rude." Danielel cried. She sat down, and wiped a tear. "No I didn't! You were in a terrible state, and I was way to mean." Danielle sniffed. She had also put out her strong side, but she could be very fragile.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry for lame post.

Kate sighed not in a bored way but what am I going to do with you way. "Trust me Danielle your words helped me realise I needed to get back on my feet and get over myself if you hadn't talked sense into me I would probably still be in my dorm sick and upset.But know I feel much better still weak but stronger"She said with a reassuring smile.She sat down beside Danielle and put an arm around her shoulder. "Come on now stop crying wheres the strong Danielle I know"She said smiling and looking Danielle straight in the eyes.

Danielle sniffed. "Really..?" Danielle whispered softly. She didn't think she had helped Kate at all. "I..I..really doubt it." Danielle whispered faintly. She wiped a tear andlooked up at Kate. She smiled a faint smile. "She is right here." Danielle's smile grew wider. "Ready, to live the way she does." Danielle's smile had grown all the way and the tears were all gone. "Thank you." Danielle hugged Kate.

OOCOut of Character:
Shall we end it? ^_^

Kate smiled "You did really.You knocked some sense into my brain"She said laughing.It was true if Danielle hadn't shouted at her reminding her about her friends it really made Kate realise she had to do something and get better. "Well she better start living"Kate said glad Danielle seemed back to normal. "Your welcome"She said hugging her back.She then got up she hadn't expected the meeting to go like this so she felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.She was glad that she was on track she had at least ticked off something on her to do list.Kate smiled thinking about her better future.She was still in the tunnel but she could almost see the light at the end. "Well I'm glad thats all cleared up.Now lets put the past behind us and ignore that little bump"She said to Danielle smiling. "Well I have to go there is still some things I need to sort out"She said with a sad smile before sighing and bringing back her proper smile. "See ya around and mind Ryan for me"She said winking before heading off towards the castle where she would make her plans.

THE END! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back