Forgiveness

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Brian walked up to the owlery, his Firebolt still in his hand. The game had been fun but he felt a need to apologise to Athena in person right now. He looked around for her but she had already flowned down and waited for him. He walked up to her and began to pet her "I'm sorry for what happedened it wasn't right of me to do that to you" Brian explained sitting down next to the wall.

It was then that he noticed she had a letter in her talon. he picked it up and relised it was from his parents, he opened it up and began to read it.

Dear Brian,

We hope school is going well, We won the case! unfortunately the're putting us on a Pro Bono case right now. Halloween will be fun I'm sure, and keep studying.

For some reason your bird flew over here and wouldn't stop pecking us untill we wrote this letter, your mother is still trying to fix the cuts on her hand, If you can't keep that bird restraint then it's gonna have to go.

Hello Son! This is Mommy! Your father's already written basically what I was going to say, but we just want you to know how proud we are and excited to see that you're learning so much! Your bird however is quite the barbarian as it kept pecking on our window all night, we opened the window expecting to see a letter instead it just starting to peck your father! Anyways hope your having a good time, see you in December!.

Brian looked at Athena and smiled. Despite their arguring she had still done this for him, this was the longest letter he'd recieved all year, and he felt very greatfull for it. "thank you" was all he could say.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back