Forever Christmas

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda had slept for over two hours instead of the one she had wanted to. She had slept right through her alarm and now hurried to pull her boots back on as she raced from her dorm to the cliffs. What if he had left already? Her heart hammered wildly, she had no idea what his plans were for Christmas, whether he was going back to the old empty house of his or staying here at the school. Her hair whipping out behind her as she ran at break neck speed, the place seemed so empty already. Bereft of students, halls that were usually thronged lay empty. The last train had left then, her heart sank as she ran through the entrance of the school and down through the lawn. Her sides were beginning to ache as she finally neared the cliff tops. She was a great runner, swift and sure but racing as if her life depended on it took a lot more exursion than she was used to.

She was so terrified that he wouldn't be there when she got to the cliff edge. So petrified that she had missed him and now would not see him until the holidays were over. Andy ran out onto the front ledge and skidded to a stop. Her body halting in slow motion as she came upon the empty cliff top.
"Oh" she gasped, clutching her sides. Couldn't she do anything right? Just once. Had she really needed to sleep, couldn't she have just left with him to come here? Running a hand through her hair she kicked a stone away in anguish.

Crispin barely heard the running footsteps behind him. He'd walked along the terrain and had spotted beautiful orchids, ranging from purple to yellow to the palest pink. It was the fiery orange one that had captured his attention, reminding him of his flame haired love. With care he had plucked it's long stem and turned to see something that made him cry out. "Andy!" Running, the flower long forgotten in his hand, he rushed to her side and drew her into his arms, away from the cliff side. Several feet back, he stopped, his heart racing wildly within his chest. His lungs burned, head felt light. He could have lost her. In his mind, he'd seen her fall over, unable to stop her frantic flight.

"You're alright, it's alright." He repeated this, to himself, to her; trying to let it sink within him. She was safe, she was in his arms. He hugged her to his chest, burying his face in her hair.

She heard her name and turned at the frantic sound as Crispin raced to her side, bundling her towards him and all but crushed her to his chest. His words were soothing but unnecessary, her hands went around him keeping him close to her.
"I thought you were gone, I couldn't get here fast enough. I slept too long" her words tumbled from her as she spoke into his shoulder. Her fingers coiled in his hair holding him tightly. She knew they would eventually have to break apart but for now wanted to just enjoy this moment. The thought of spending Christmas without him had been unbearable and suddenly she gasped. Had he missed the last train because of her? Pulling back from him just a little to look up into the mismatched eyes she loved so much she queried.

"Were you planning on going home for Christmas?" the thought of that empty house of his caused her to shudder, she didn't like thinking of him there. Didn't like thinking of him anywhere but with her now, she was already becoming selfish of his company. She bit her lip and ducked her head at this, was it terribly wrong of her to want him all to herself?

Crispin traced her cheek with the pad of his thumb. "No," he shook his head, "I won't ever have to go back to that house again." He'd gotten a letter several days ago. "Grandfather owed debts; house was sold, debts were paid." He smiled then, feeling more steady after the scare he was given. "I've been left a nice little inheritance. Nothing spectacular, but enough to get my own place when I graduate." He couldn't help but press his lips lightly to hers. Press, part, linger, savoring the sweet taste of her. "I was wondering," he whispered against her lips, "if you'd like to help pick it out."

She was so glad he didn't have to go back there and when she heard about his inheritance it reminded her of her own. Perhaps she should put the Silver Snake up for sale once and for all, be rid of the damn thing for good. His lips touched hers and she smiled beneath them as he then spoke. In answer she looked startled into his eyes, still managing to plant tiny butterfly kisses to his perfect mouth, eventually breaking long enough to speak.

"You...you want me to help you pick out your new home?" she kissed him again, smiling and nodding her head slowly, "If you're sure but what if my tastes differ completely from yours? What if you want a really fancy modern apartment and I end up choosing a quaint rustic cottage by a lake or something?"

Her lips found his again and again, she couldn't get enough of him. Did not want to break free from his embrace, then she remembered something and smiled brightly. It was one of the few real memories she had of the Yule Ball night. Stepping back from him she smiled as she took hold of his hand.
"Last night, I said I wanted to give you your Christmas present but I don't think you got it or at least understood it" she very deliberately placed her hand in his as she punctuated each word, "I... only .... have.. me.. to give you". Whereas last night she had been unsure as to how he would respond to this, she was a lot more confident this morning. She was his completely, she wasn't likely to tie herself up in a bow to give to him to open christmas morning but as the thought entered her head, she couldn't contain her mirth at it and chuckled lightly.

Crispin laughed, the sound rusty but clear as it rumbled from him. "Then we'll get a fancy but quaint apartment with a pond." The 'we' slipped out and he didn't even notice. He couldn't think when her soft lips were pressed against his. His hands smoothed over her back, his head moving as he deepened the kiss. He could stand here all day, just breathing her in. He smiled down at her, her hand feeling so much smaller in his. He nodded as she began speaking, then steadily his breath caught and the smile faded. Both hands entwined with hers, his head dipped down and he became quiet. "That night, by the lake," he bit his lip. "I didn't want to stop then Andy." His head came up, eyes rose to meet hers. "I want you, more than I've ever wanted anything in my life." He brought her hands to his lips, looking at her intently, sincerity visible in them. "When we're together, it will be our first time. I'd like for us to-take it slow."

Andy laughed at his description of what they would end up deciding on, noting how he had said 'we'. It was now how she saw them as well, they were a 'we', a couple, an inseperable entity. When he spoke again to her she was amazed that he began recalling the night by the lake and blushed when comprehension dawned. She hurriedly put a hand to his mouth, blushing magnificently at his words but chuckling at the same time.

"Crispin... no, I mean. Yes I can't wait for ... that as well but that wasn't what I meant" she had never been very good at expressing herself and now it would seem she was quite hopeless. She held his hand in her own as her amber eyes penetrated his stunning mixed hues.
"I meant... I am yours, now and always. My heart, as damned as it is... my soul, my body.. everything. I am yours. As dangerously flawed as I am, the beast within and the girl before you. I am all in, I ... am ... yours" could she say it any plainer than that? Did he now understand, she bit her lip for a moment to try a different approach.
"The night by the lake, you said you wanted my heart and I... I said it was already taken" she grimaced remembering his face as she had spoken those words, knowing how deep she must have cut him, "I had meant you. You had my heart then as you have it now. I am sorry I caused you so much pain, I was so afraid."

She reached up and gently touched the side of his face, her palm resting on his cheek.
"I will never hurt you again. " Andy knew she had told him she loved him while drunk, it had come back to her with violent precision early this morning but it had been their turning point and for that she was glad but now, sober with the cold light of day shining on them, even after telling him she was his, she hesitated with those very words. Saying them while drunk had been one thing but now, while sober? She was not quite so brave, they were words and that was all. She had heard so many people use them over the years and all had behaved differently. No love at all in their actions. Words would not do to show him, prove to him that she truly loved him but she would spend the rest of her life if she had to proving it to him.

Crispin stared into her eyes, knowing everything she said was true. He gathered her close, holding her as though she were the most precious thing in the whole universe. And to him, she was. "I love you," he breathed, his eyes wet from the emotions she wrought from him. Pressing kisses to her cheeks, he brought his head up. "Let's go now." Laughter brightened his eyes, love shining from them. "Start our beginning together." Crispin was not an impulsive person. He was like most Slytherins, biding his time, waiting for the best moment for himself. But that was before now, before Andy had given him of herself. Now he wanted to swing her around, shout everywhere that he loved this girl and she loved him. It was wholly unlike him; he had never been happy before.

He said the words to her and her mouth hung open. She had known he cared for her, had known deep down that he possibly loved her too but hearing him say it was even different again. Here she was having issues with using those same words and yet when he said them, she could believe them wholeheartedly because she believed in him and what they had together. She trusted him completely.

His sudden burst of enthusiasm overwhelmed her and she laughed as he kissed her again and again.
"You mean... you want us to go and look for ..." she thought she had better put some realism back into the moment " your new home.. now?" the thought of looking at homes with him, of possible places for them both was almost too much to bear. The corners of her mouth continued to lift into a smile that seemed to light its way through her.

"I guess we do have all the summer vacation to try to find the right one for you".

"Mhm," he murmured, kissing her again, losing himself to the feel of her lips. Pulling away, he linked his hands to rest on her lower back. "We should do this right." His eyes locked with hers, smiling into them. "May I take you out for dinner, maybe dancing?" She was so beautiful, he wanted to show her off on his arm for an evening. He didn't know this side of himself; it was new territory, a bit scary.

In between their kisses they just about managed to discuss other things like his wanting to take her out. Andromeda looked at him wide eyed.
"Like a date? I've never been on a proper date before" she smiled and she hadn't either. Carlisle and herself had gone for a bite to eat here and there, strolled about much like herself and Bruin but she had never actually been asked out to dinner and dancing as well.

"Today? you want us to go for dinner and dancing today?" she ran through every outfit she had in her head and wished fervently that Kat or Kiera were here and that she was talking with them. She could probably throw something together if she had to. Suddenly she was getting butterflies in her stomach and she released him to clutch it, chuckling absently as she looked from her flat toned stomach to his beautiful eyes.
"You've just given me butterflies" it was only then she recalled not having answered him properly, "I'd love to go to dinner with you... and MAYBE dancing. I'm not the greatest dancer in the world" she smiled.

Gathering her close, he whirled around with her as he'd envisioned, arms around her waist. Laughter, rusty from disuse, spilled from him at her reactions. Stopping, her held her close. "You've given me happiness, Andy. I want to give you the world. I love you." He kissed her then withdrew. "Let's go," he murmured, smiling.

Andromeda's laughter rang out and mixed with his own as he caught and whirled her about. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, enjoying the sound of his laughter. Delighting in it. He told her again he loved her before kissing her tenderly.

"Ok but I am not going anywhere like this" she indicated her worn jeans and hoodie as well as her battered sneakers, "we get back to the castle first, I'll change very quickly. I promise and then we can head off".Her smile was only for him before she kissed him in return then releasing her arms from around him, she took a tentative step away from him as a mischievous grin spread across her face.
"Race you there" she turned almost instantly not waiting to see his reaction and ran back towards the castle.

Crispin had never indulged in a game of tag before. None that he could remember anyways. As he raced after her, wind stinging his eyes, her laughter ringing in his ears, he knew happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back