Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Clementine had not thought to send any flowers to the professors but now that she was making a delivery to one, she wished she had. It seemed like such a sweet thing to do and even the professors deserved to join in the fun. The Hufflepuff skipped happily to where she was told the Deputy Headmaster's office was and knocked on the door raptly. "Delivery!" she called out, giggling a little in her giddiness over the holiday, hoping he was in.

Professor Justin Cliffeton was as busy as ever. Add Ravenclaw Head of House ontop of Deputy Headmaster, and you ended up with a whole lot of stress. Justin was used to it, more or less, but that didn't mean that it was always fun. He looked up when he heard a knock at his door, and was a little confused. He wasn't really expecting anyone. Hoping it wasn't trouble, he got up and opened the door. "Delivery?" He asked, a small smile cracking out onto his face. "Come in!" He said, retaking his seat behind his desk.

Clementine was glad that the professor was in his office so she wouldn't have to keep looking for him around the castle. She smiled up at him when he let her in and walked past him into his office. "Don't mean to bother you sir, I've just got a Valentine's rose for you!" she squeaked, holding out his bright yellow rose and spinning it in her fingers slowly on display.

Justin's eyes lit up a little bit when she said that she had a rose for him. Of all the things that she hadn't been expecting to happen today, it was this. He reached out as she offered it to him, and smiled once more. "Oh! Thank you! Who's it from, if I may ask? Did a message come with it?" Justin asked, hoping he wasn't breaking any rules.

"You're welcome!" Clementine said happily. It seemed that the professor had not been expecting a rose today so she was glad she got to be the one to give it to him. "Yes it comes with a card!" she explained, not wanting to give away who gave it to him because that was part of the fun in reading the note. So she just handed the small card over to him with his rose.
Sorry about that first lesson.

Clara.
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back