Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Last minute changes had seen Penny remain at Hogwarts over the Christmas break. It was an exciting time to be at school, she didn't feel run ragged with a full timetable of lessons and homework and could enjoy an abundance of free time in the most interesting and exciting place that she'd ever lived. Though Penny had already explored a vast amount of the castle, there was still loads more to see, miles of corridors that she had not ventured down, doors unopened, rooms remained unsnooped. Hogwarts was simply too large to cover in one semester.

Staying in the dungeons today, Penny had never much liked it down here and only ever walked the familiar path to the Common Room, but today decided to walk down a corridor she had not ventured down before, simply to find out where it led. She was curious. The dungeons were dimly lit and eerily quiet, she much preferred natural light but continued on anyway, hoping to get an adventure out of it.

@Ruben Right

Ruben was leaving the common room when he saw Penny leaving the room too ahead of him, he guessed it was her as he didn't knew any other blonde Slytherin girl "Wait, Pen-" he started saying but she had already left.
He went after her, he had been meaning to ask her how her History of Magic exam went since that in their little study group at the library she told him she was probably not going to take the exam. Instead of going up to the ground floor Penny surprised Ruben by going deeper in the dungeons.

Ruben wasn't exactly fond of the Dungeons, of course he loved the privacy and he also like that his house was located in a place that not many decide to explore, it's rare to find someone in the dungeons corridors that doesn't belong to either the Slytherin house or the SDA club.
He kept going after her, his steps echoing, he had no idea how Penny hadn't noticed she was being followed. "Hey, where are you going?" he asked when they both got to a darker corridor, darker than the usual, hoping she would turn back or at least hear him this time.

Penny turned around when she heard a boys voice, "Oh hi Ruben!" She said, smiling at him but it was difficult to tell in the dimly lit corridor, "Honestly, I don't know - I have just been wondering what is down this way and thought I'd have a look." She replied with a shrug, "Want to join me?" Penny would actually love the company, it was scarier than she had first expected it to be.

Ruben was feeling a bit sketchy about going further in the corridor, he wasn't exactly affraid to go there as it was Hogwarts and they certainly wouldn't put there anything dangerous but something was telling him that they shouldn't go there.
Against all his instincts he finally said "Sure", and then he proceeded to walk towards Penny "But as soon as we seea skeleton or a dead body I'm turning around and coming back without any second thoughts" he added with a bit of irony, he wasn't expecting them to find any.
"So I've been meaning to ask you, did you took the History of Magic exam?" he asked Penny going straight for the reason why he was after her. After all, if they did died down there at least Ruben wouldn't die with unanswered questions.

Penny laughed at Ruben's comment about seeing skeletons or dead bodies, she didn't think they would stumble upon anything like that down here. "I was rather searching for secret passages or cool rooms." She replied, "Although, this would be a good place to hide a body so you never know!" Penny shrugged casually as she walked on, privately happy to have the company down here.

"Oh yeah, it was fine, I got an Outstanding. I didn't think exams were as bad as everyone made them out to be. How did you do?" She asked, stopping at one door that had a large 'KEEP OUT' sign on the front of it. She nudged her head towards it, "What do you reckon? Shall we take a look?"

Ruben looked at Penny, hidden passages sounded fun and he was dying to find out cool stuff like that. He walked towards the wall and started touching and pushing every stone in case there was some sort of mechanism that would make a secret door pop up as he listened to the girl talking.
"Oh that's great. I found History of Magic easy too, I also got an Outstanding. I was honestly thinking that there would be tricky questions but they were all very easy" he said. He noticed from the corner of his eye that Penny also moved towards a door. He heard her talking and turned to her, he hadn't quite figured what the door had written in it so he took a closer look.
"Yup, let's do it" he said reaching for the door knob and opening it, it seemed a bit dark inside there. He looked at Penny and then back inside the dark room "After you" he said with a bit of fear but trying to hide it under a polite sentence.

Penny nodded in agreement but she wasn't really listening to Ruben talk about exams as her attention was drawn to what they had stumbled upon. She smirked when Ruben invited her to enter the creepy room first, she glanced in and saw nothing but darkness. "This is a bit creepy." She whispered, stepping in further and looking around. "It's really dark in here, we need something to wedge the door open." She said, not that the light from the corridor was particularly bright either.

Ruben looked around but he couldn't find anything to keep the door open "Well, unless you find a stone or a rock or anything heavy in there the door can't keep itself opened if I don't hold it" he told Penny. The room seemed empty so he couldn't exactly understand why the sign was there "Be careful there" he advised the girl. He wasn't liking that a single bit, it seemed like they were bound to get attacked by something at any time now, at least they knew a defensive and an offensive spell from their Defense Against the Dark Arts class so they weren't totally harmless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back