Rapunzel Frost

OOC First Name
Annalee
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Rapunzel Elaine Frost:
Rapunzel's Character Development
^Please take a look at this :)
Rapunzel is always in need of some friends :D !
For her first year she wants to make as many friends as she can
She also wants:
-A boyfriend! He can be ANY house and can have ANY kind of personality!
-enemies/enemy! because Rapunzel doesn't like enemies, I want her to have a very limited amount of them.

Please let me know in some form or fashion if you would like to be her friend, boyfriend, or enemy!

Hi~

I can offer up Adriana as a friend or as an enemy. She seems (at first) very polite. But as you get to know her she turns out to be a bit of a blabbermouth, is always determined to look out for herself, and can be very harsh as well. At the same time, she is very protective or her friends and loves them to death. But it would be fun to have an enemy or a friend, so, your pick!

Adriana-I think I would like them to be enemies! Rapunzel is nice to everyone... unless you start off on the wrong foot with her... I'm not sure how you would like to start off with them... I'll PM you :)

Markov-Sure! I'm thinking that Rapunzel will be in Hufflepuff because of her being sooo outgoing, so if they end up in the same house that'd be a great friendship! I'll PM you about a first topic

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back