Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
-set the night of the dance-

Jordie couldn't believe how well tonight had gone. He and Nate had lingered in the hall as long as they could, before slowly working their way back up the castle. Jordie wasn't ready for the night to be over, and he couldn't help but hesitate as they came up to the entrance of his house. He laughed shyly, rubbing the back of his neck and peeking up at the other boy. "You know, um..." Jordie looked away again, feeling almost shy. "It, um... it's nice to have you back," he smiled gently. "I... I missed you while you were gone, you know," he admitted, his voice soft. "I'd be upset if you just... took off again," he peeked up to the other boy, reaching over to try and slip his hand into Nate's.

Nate had to admit that he enjoyed this night way more than he originally thought he would. No, he liked Jordie and knew that it will be fun to be with him but he didn't expect that it would be this fun. Nathaniel easily smiled at Jordie when he said that it was nice to have him back, of course, it was. "I won't take away anymore, at least not in the nearest years," he easily shrugged his shoulders and let Jordie slip his hand into Nate's, and just kinda smiled at it. "You know, Ilvermorny was perfect but it would be even more perfect if you were there with me," he stopped and looked down at Jordie, with a little flirty smile before giving a bit closer to him.

Jordie pouted as Nate said he wouldn't leave anytime soon. "You better not," he grumbled, lacing his fingers through Nate's unthinkingly. Jordie's breath caught when the taller boy stepped closer. He laughed lightly, rubbing the back of his neck and taking a small step closer himself. "It sounds nice," he murmured, tucking his hair back behind his ear and smiling shyly at Nate. "Maybe you could have shown me around?" He asked, unsure what exactly they were doing and wondering idly if Nate could hear the thundering of his heart.

Nate lightly chuckled. "I won't, I promise," he put up his little finger to locl them together for a promise. Tho, his mind was elsewhere, he was watching Jordie, trying to understand if he could or couldn't kiss him, was it even the right moment? "Well, who knows," he smiled and as Jordie made a step closer to him, he took that as a "yes" sign and slowly leaned to kiss him, hoping that everything will go according to plan. Alright, he didn't have a plan, he just let things flow.

Jordie linked his pinky through Nate's, smiling at the promise. He was glad Nate would be staying. Though that hardly registered as Nate leaned in. His breath caught as he realized what was happening. Without thinking, Jordie took a step closer, closing the distance between them. He pushed up on tiptoe, grabbing Nate's color and both pulled Nate down as he pushed up on tiptoes, kissing the other boy eagerly. Nate liked him, Nate really liked him? Jordie couldn't help but giggle and pulled back just enough to look up at the taller boy with a bright smile and sparkling eyes. "Nate, do you want to date me?" He asked, pretty sure the other boy would say yes.

Nate obediently leaned a bit down and answered the kiss. He was unsure where to put his arms, so he just put them around Jordie's waist as it seemed like the only real place where he could really put them. And as they seperated, Jordie's question took him aback, it was fast. However, Nate didn't seem to waste time and fastly nodded his head. "Yes. Yes, of course," he let out a light giggle before pressing a light kiss onto Jordie's lips again.

Jordie couldn't help but giggle, kissing Nate back a moment before snuggling into his boyfriends chest. "What now then?" He asked. "We should go on a date or something. Or cuddle in the student lounge. Or both," he laughed lightly, content to not move. He liked being held.

Nate smiled widely as he put his hands around Jordie when he snuggled into Nate's chest. He couldn't believe what was going on. "Huh, what about a cuddle date in the student lounge, love?" he looked down at Jordie with a happy smile, glad that they were finally together and Nate didn't have to act like he wasn't into Jordie.

Jordie was settled into his boyfriend, and he couldn't help but giggle softly. "I like that," he agreed, blushing and giggling at Nate's words. He leaned back, looking up at the taller boy affectionately. "Aww, love? That's so sweet," he reached up, brushing Nate's hair back. "I like nicknames. Do you like nicknames?" He started thinking up cute ways he could refer to Nate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back