• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

For HILLARY GRACE!!

Kienne Granger

Well-Known Member
Messages
79
OOC First Name
Claire
Wand
African Mahogany Wood wand with essence of unicorn hair 10 inch
Hillary,this is for the mugshot..This happens becasue the school in my place blocked HNZ..Sorry,so sorry...:cry: :cry: :cry:

~Rhianne~


love_story_taylor_swift_jpg_170x220_q85.jpg
 
Omg that is like really bad! I can't believe they blocked HNZ from you. I got my teacher to unblock it for me, cause I said that it's really educational and it helps me achieve good grades in English. Lol. Wow I am such a geek... but seriously... HNZ never did anyone any harm... except from making us crackHNZheads >.>
 
Yeah,HNZ helped me improve my skills in English and made me passed hard exams and interviews for call center companies..
 
Back
Top