fooling round; bored

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Emilie wandered down to the cliffs, glancing round to see if anyone was there. Nobody seemed to be, she climbed to a spot where she could sit comfortably and enjoyed the views. She wouldn't be enjoying them for long though, that would be boring. Infact she was thinking about what kind of mischef making she could do there. She smiled cheekily, letting her imagination take place.

Kaede had been wandering around the school the whole day, and decided that she couldn't stay inside any longer. She ran out of the building and decided to go to the best place outside of the school: The cliffs.

Carefully walking up the steep path, she came upon a girl just sitting there. Kaede thought that she had seen her before, but they had never talked. She liked to meet new people, and this looked like a perfect opportunity. Walking up to the girl, a friendly smile swept across her face. "It's lovely up here isn't it?"

She hoped that she wouldn't freak the girl out. That was definitly not her purpose.

Emilie heard a voice, and snapped out of her mischef making day dream. She turned round, still sitting.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice" Emi said smiling "It's my first time up here, I was trying to think of mischef you could do up here" While saying this Emi had a mischevious grin on her face. "Cant think of anything yet though!"

The girl snapped around at Kaede's smile and gave her a smile back. She said it was pretty nice, which Kaede totally agreed with. "It's beautiful up here." Kaede's eyes opened wide with shock when the girl said she hadn't been up to the cliffs before. "Really? I've been here a lot, it's a nice place to think."

As the girl kept talking she said something about trying to think up mischief. She smiled at that, she loved getting into mischief, as long as it didn't hurt anyone. The girl admitted that she hadn't thought of anything yet, but Kaede knew she would definetly like to take part if she did figure something out. "I could help you think up something, but my brain got turned off today." She joked. "But I'll try and think of something." Her own mischeivous grin spread across her face as she thought about how fun it would be.

Kaede looked the girl over and decided that they looked about the same age. Wanting to know more about her she said, "So what house are you in? I'm Kaede and I'm a first year Hufflepuff."

Kaede laughed at how excited the girl had gotten. That was something she always did, and it was something she had no control over. "Me too! Well you already know that, but I said it again by accident. Emi? I like that name. It's pretty." She smiled at Emi, glad that she had met her.

"Hufflepuffs great, but I havn't met many people from Hufflepuff yet. It seems there arn't many of them. What about you?

"Yeah" Emilie thought about what Kaede just said "Yeah, your right. So glad to meet you" she smiled at the girl, she could tell that they would be friends.

"So what brang you up here?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back