Fool

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was in the tower taking a breather. She had a busy day today and it didn't seem like she was the only one. The people she had gotten for the day of Mischief where really into it and there where perverbal fireworks all over the school. Hoshi smiled as she tore of her mask off her head. It was hidiose in the way most people would scream in terror when they saw it. She laughed to herself. Some had done so on the seventh floor. The evening breeze felt good on her skin after being encased in such a hot mask for most of the day.

Hoshi took this time to think about what happened at breakfast. She had it all planed so perfectly. She would watch which cup Henric drank from. She would taint his drink, he would look up at the white haired girl, he would feel like he was in love with her, Hoshi would laugh as Henric fell apart. In the end she couldn't do it. Not because she couldn't hurt Henric. She still had to pay him back for the bruise at her thoat that she was hiding with a tall black choker with red gems going down the middle. It was not that she didn't want to put the white haired girl in danger. She had been looking for a way to bully the little dunce for weeks now without really bulling her. It was that she had feelings for Henric. Jealousy had made her brake the glass in breakfast today. Hoshi looked out at the setting sun wishing that her heart had gone out to any boy in the school. Any boy but Henric.

Jenna walked out of her dorm, her long blond hair was wet and curly and very unkept. She had a small black t-shirt and some jeans on. As she walked out of the dorms she saw Derrik in the common room and she ran past him quietly. When she was out of the common room she smiled inwardly because he hadn't seen her, or he hadn't made it look like he had.

Jenna walked up towards the Towers, she liked the towers a lot, they were one of her favorite places to sit and think, and it seemed that now she had a lot to think about. When she reached the Towers she headed towards the North Tower. She always thought that the Owlrey was too busy and the Owls were too loud.

When she got up to the tower she was surprised to see Hoshi. Jenna smiled at her then walked over to her and said, "Hi Hoshi." Jenna walked over to a bench and sat on it then crossed her legs sleepily.

[sorry for my dumb post Ana :S ]

Hoshi turned to look. Her face was blanck of all emotion but here eyes where blazing a almost deep red. "Jenna-chan you have more expirience in the whole 'boys as more then friends' thing right?" She asked looking down. She wasn't talking about the thing with Knight they where still going on with the torture of Ms. Luna even though she thought that both of them had gotten over that. She had just told herself that she was not going to make a big deal out of the fact that she did in fact like Henric and it was already starting to hurt a little.

Hoshi hoped to god that Jenna had the answers. She would have to suffer this alone if she didn't. Hoshi didn't think she could take this kind of pain. Hoshi was one who liked pain. She wouldn't inflict it on her self of course but she would take it with relish as she. "Because I just did the most stupid thing in the world. And I don't know how it happened." She said looking out the window again. Hoshi knew she could trust Jenna not to laugh at her the way Sam did when she told him that Henric may like her.

It's not that bad.

Jenna nodded her head at Hoshi's question but she had a quizzical expression plastered on her face, was she talking about Scorpius? Jenna raised her eye brows in surprise at Hoshi's next words and said, "Is it with Scorpius or some one else?" Jenna bit her lip worriedly did something go wrong with the whole Luna problem? Jenna began twirling with her hair nervously as she waited for a response.

Hoshi knotted her fist on the window still. "I wish it where. Then I could say that I had some say in it. Everything I do, everything is because I choose to do it yet no matter how hard I tryed I could not stop myself from falling for the Ice Man, Henric Lee!" She said dispare in her voice. Hoshi still didn't want to admit it but she had no choice now. She had failed to set her revenge on him meaning that she did infact have feelings for him and could not bare to see him with another girl. The white haired girl was his mistress as he said so she didn't mind that.

Jenna gave Hoshi a little smile when she said she liked Henric, she remembered him vaguely from this summer he had helped her in a tough time. "He's nice, I like him," Jenna said after a moment of thought then said, "What's wrong with him?" Jenna already knew her answer, Henric was cold and distant but there was something in him she saw, and if Henric made Hoshi happy it should be fine. Wow I am so corny, Jenna thought then rolled her eyes at herself.

Hoshi kept her head down, ashamed of herself. "Everything. He like every plasic person I met up with in my dad's manor. Cold, distent, and smiling like everyone is beneath him but he come near me and my heart started to into overdive." She said. There was nearly a whine in her voice. Hoshi couldn't even say that she chose him because really she would never intetonally go for someone like Henric.

Jenna sighed gently then walked over to Hoshi and placed her hand on her back awkwardly then said, "I don't think he is like that, all the time, I think that there is something in him, and it will take the right person to get it out." Jenna smiled at Hoshi and said, "Do you know how he... feels about you?" Jenna smiled awkwardly.

Hoshi bit her lip. "I was starting to think that he could have feelings but now I'm sure the he would never. He would never fall for anyone I'm sure of that much." She said sadly. That what hurt. She knew she could never have Henric, even if he did start dating her there would be a good chance he could be useing her. Hoshi turned to Jenna and smirked. "I must sound pretty stupid talking about something like this. I mean I thought I would never get like this over anyone." She said shaking her head.

Jenna smiled at Hoshi and said, "Well my dear I don't think you're stupid, just go talk to him, tell him about all of this, I'm sure he likes you.. though to be honest I wasn't sure if he had feelings, or not ones that he showed to people." Jenna shrugged her shoulders slightly and grinned at Hoshi before warning, "I probably shouldn't give you any advice on boys though, I seem to mess everything up, first Sam, then Scorpius, Tyler and maybe Sam now." Jenna frowned sadly.

[im assuming this was before they started dating]

((Yes it is))

Hoshi groaned. "That's just it. I'm not so sure he has feelings ether let alone feelings for me. I can take a punch but being hit with something like that may make me go to the dark side." She said shaking her head. The dark side in her opinion would be acting a bit like Toni. The girl was such a waist of human DNA that Hoshi didn't often think of her. Hoshi shrugged. "I heard, in my opinion Sam needed an excuse to get away from little miss Chopstick." She said rolling her eyes. Hoshi had only tolerated Toni because of Sam. She would still not bombard her because of him but the fact that they where not dating anymore made her a fair target.

Jenna frowned at Hoshi's response but didn't respond, she knew that Hoshi would know what to do in the end. She raised her eye brows in surprise when she said that she knew. "Who told you?" Jenna mumbled shyly then looked down in shame and said, "I'm just like Blondie aren't I? God I'm worse then she is," She whispered quietly, her stomach flipped, she was a bad person, she knew it.

Hoshi shook her head and laughed. "Don't worry it was Sam who told me. I haven't told anyone, really." She said calming Jenna down. Hoshi didn't think that Jenna was like Toni. She didn't treat people like trash if they where not like her. Janna didn't kick people when they where down. Jenna was a good friend to Hoshi, one of her few girl friends. "No you are not and thank god for that. Don't let it get to you. Think of it this was Toni was bound to lose Sam one day I mean who long could she have kept up her good girl rutien." She said shrugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back