"At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile I go ahead and smile"

-----------------------------------------

AND IT'S A SAD PICTURE...
the final blow hit's ya
SOMEBODY ELSE GET'S WHAT YOU WANTED, YOU CAN'T WIN

♥ roleplayer ♥ roleplayer ♥ roleplayer ♥

HEY WHAT'S UP ?! I GO BY THE NAME OF 'Sammy' AND I'M TOTALLY AWESOME ! I'VE BEEN ROCKIN' THIS MONSTER GAME FOR A TOTAL OF '18 months years' AND I'M BACK FOR MORE *****ES ! I'M CURRENTLY 'sixteen' AND LIVIN' LIFE ! YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ?! GOTTA GET AT ONE OF MY BABIE'S, THEY ARE 'Dannii Merrythought, Brodie Fudge, and Arisa Havishmen', SO GIVE ME A SHOUT ! CAUSE YOU CAN REACH ME AT 'mountain time' ON 'PM', CAUSE I'M JUST THAT COOL !

YOU KNOW IT'S ALL THE SAME...
another time and place
REPEATING HISTORY, AND YOUR GETTING SICK OF IT

♥ basics ♥ basics ♥ basics ♥

FULL NAME : Flora Kadie Ayley
NICKNAMES : Flower - My friends call me this and I love the nickname. Kid - My brother Joshie calls me this, it started out as him not wanting to get close to me but now its a friendly nickname.
BIRTHDAY AND AGE: May 13th 2014 age 10
YEAR : Well I haven't started school yet
HOUSE : See above answer
SEXUAL ORIENTATION : Hetrosexual
BLOOD STATUS : Unknown</COLOR>

BUT I BELIEVE IN WHATEVER YOU DO...[/SIZE]
and i'll do anything to
see it through

BECAUSE THESE THINGS WILL CHANGE

♥ looks ♥ looks ♥ looks ♥

-----------------------------------------[/align]

[size0]PLAY-BY : Elisabeth Harnois
HAIR : Long curly and straw colored
EYES : I have big purple eyes, there my favorite thing about me

APPEARANCE SUMMARY : Well I have long curly straw colored hair and fairly pale skin(but I tan nicely in the summer). I'm short at 4'6, of course thats to be expected I'm only ten, I'll grow soon enough(hopefully). My face is square shaped which I think matches my hair style. My eyes are light purple, they are my favorite thing about me. I'm not fat, but I'm not model thin either which is good because the size of some of those girls scare me. I love wearing dresses and skirts so I usually wear those when its warm enough but I'm not completely against pants, especially when I have to do chores around my parents book store.[/size][size0]

THESE WALLS THAT THEY PUT UP TO HOLD US BACK WILL FALL DOWN
this revolution
THE TIME WILL COME FOR US TO FINALLY WIN

♥ personality ♥ personality ♥ personality ♥

LIKES : Flowers, books, sweets, being with friends and family, and holidays

DISLIKES : Bugs, dirty things, mean people, reality t.v., and being sick

STRENGTHS : Cheering up sad people, hard working, and keeping my opinions to myself

WEAKNESSES : I'm a bit of a pushover, if I see something dirty I have to clean it, and I'm not good at speaking my mind

WAND : Unfortunately I don't have one yet

BROOM : A nimbus 2000, I'm not very fussed with all the newer and fancier brooms

PETS : None but I would love to have an owl to write home with... A kitten would also be good

BOGGART : A clown, and I wouldn't know I've never had to do it before

DEMENTOR : The day my Mommy was late picking me up from school and I was sure they had given me up just like my adoptive parents

PATRONUS : Um still not to sure on the whole patronus concept but if your looking for a good memory probably my 10th birthday with my family and friends. We had a pool party and spent the whole day swimming and having fun then my first sleep over ever.

PET PEEVES : People who just don't know when to quit, overly loud music, messy people, customers who can't do anything for themselves, and books with no pictures

PERSONALITY SUMMARY : Well I don't know if I'm the best person to describe my own personality, we all really think were different in out own heads don't we? If I have to do this though I guess I would describe myself as kind to others, gentle, and a mix between out going and shy. If I don't like someone I wont start drama and try and be nice to them. Sometimes I wonder if people can see past that or not. I know for sure my mother can, which I'm greatfull for because we all need to vent sometimes and I know shes always there to listen. Oh I'm sorry I got side tracked... I can be very shy around older people but I don't have trouble making friends with people my own age.

SO WE'VE BEEN OUT-NUMBERED
raided and now cornered
IT'S HARD TO FIGHT, WHEN THE FIGHT AIN'T FAIR

♥ family ♥ family ♥ family ♥

MOTHER : Betty Ayley, we have a great relationship. I know she loves me just like I love her and I can go to her with anything. Shes my real mother even if shes not my birth mother.
FATHER : David Ayley, I love my Daddy so much and I always feel safe when I'm with him. Hes my real father even if hes not biologically related to me.
SIBLINGS : Josh, 'Joshie', Ayley, Hes my big brother in ever sense of the word. He teases me, plays with me, and helps me with my problems. I used to be the only one who could cheer him up... Shouldn't I be happy that he's found someone else who can do that?
OTHERS : Well my birth parents... But I don't even know their names.

WE'RE GETTING STRONGER NOW​
[/size]</FONT>
<FONT font="century gothic">​
find things they never found
THEY MIGHT BE BIGGER, BUT WE'RE FASTER AND NEVER SCARED

♥ history ♥ history ♥ history ♥

HISTORY : Well I can't really write me own biography... So my mom is doing this for me.

Flora was born on May 13th 2014 at the Whittington Hospital in London. As soon as she was cleaned up she was handed over to Betty and Josh Ayley who were out in the waiting room, her mother hadn't even gotten a chance to hold her. Betty and Josh were an older couple at 50 and 49 who had always had trouble conceiving and were over joyed to finally have a baby girl. The next day they took their little girl to there home in St Helens. They lived in a nice house in a nice neighbor hood with lots of children on their street. Josh and Betty lived the muggle way at home because they found all the muggle gadgets fascinating, and of course they would want to invite their muggle friends over for tea from time to time. However the family spent most the of time in the wizarding book shop they owned taking care of their daughter between customers. The store was the place where Flora learned all the basic skills of life, just like her older brother Josh before her.

When the time came Flora was sent to muggle school with the rest of the girls and boys her age so it wouldn't raise suspicion in the muggles. Flora loved school because she finally got the chance to start making friends and meeting new people. Flora made two best friends who just happened to live on her street. The trio were inseparable and did everything together. Flora always felt bad for not telling them about her being a witch. To be continued when I'm less distracted...

IT WAS THE NIGHT THINGS CHANGED
this revolution
THROW YOUR HANDS UP 'CAUSE WE NEVER GAVE IN !

♥ sample ♥ sample ♥ sample ♥

<COLOR color="#000">

SAMPLE :
Post Sample Here. This is not expected to be your ABSOLUTE BEST post. Just a normal average post. If you show us you best most lengthy and amazing post... we will expect a lot out of you, and when it's not given it's looked at as deceiving. Average posts are gold! Doesn't need to be a post of the character you are applying for.
[/font]

WE COULD WALK AWAY, SAY WE DON'T NEED THIS
but there's something in your eye,
says we can beat this
<i></i>

AND WE'LL SING HALLELUJAH, WE'LL SING HALLELUJAH !

♥ credits ♥ credits ♥ credits ♥

This application template was made by CHERRI of POTTERWATCH !.

PLEASE don't steal this because it took a while to get it all nice and
perdy like I wanted. I hope you like it, and have an awesome time RPing ![/SIZE]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back