Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
iVq26q0.png
♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>
Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.
–Edgar Degas
♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>
Table of Contents:
..............................[ul]
[li]General Information</LI>
[li]Appearance
[li]Health/Diet/Psychology
[li]Character
[li]Home
[li]Social Connections/Romance
[li]Magical Qualities
[li]Memories
[li]History
[li]Social Media Accounts
<LI>[li]Pictures
[/li][/ul]

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

General Information
</FONT>
♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Name: Fleur Elena Katherine Worth
Pronunciation: /ˌflɜː/ /wərTH/
Name Origin: Fleur - French word for flower.
Elena - Spanish for ‘the bright one’
Katherine - Greek for meaning ‘pure’
Worth - The Worth surname was a habitational name, taken on from any of various places named Worth. The place names in turn come from the Old English "worð," meaning "enclosure," or "settlement."
Other Names: Fleur has never received nicknames from people as her first name is already very simple and she just goes by Fleur.
Titles: Worth family come from a line of wealthy English family, however they are not royalty nor does Fleur have any special titles.
<FONT font="georgia">♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>
Birth Date: July 14th, 2030
Birth Name: Fleur Elena Katherine Worth, her parents knew before her gender before birth and had her name picked out well in advance.
Birth Place: St Mary's Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Birth Weight: 7lbs. 1oz.
Birth Length: 17"
Manner of Birth:
First Word(s):

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>
Death Date: Undecided
Age at Death: Undecided
Death Place: Undecided
Resting Place: Undecided
Manner of Death: Undecided
Last Words: Undecided

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Laterality:
Astrological Sign: Cancer - Deeply intuitive and sentimental, Cancer can be one of the most challenging zodiac signs to get to know. They are very emotional and sensitive, and care deeply about matters of the family and their home. Cancer is sympathetic and attached to people they keep close. Those born with their Sun in Cancer are very loyal and able to empathize with other people's pain and suffering.

The sign of Cancer belongs to the element of Water, just like Scorpio and Pisces. Guided by emotion and their heart, they could have a hard time blending into the world around them. Being ruled by the Moon, phases of the lunar cycle deepen their internal mysteries and create fleeting emotional patterns that are beyond their control. As children, they don't have enough coping and defensive mechanisms for the outer world, and have to be approached with care and understanding, for that is what they give in return.

Lack of patience or even love will manifest through mood swings later in life, and even selfishness, self-pity or manipulation. They are quick to help others, just as they are quick to avoid conflict, and rarely benefit from close combat of any kind, always choosing to hit someone stronger, bigger, or more powerful than they imagined. When at peace with their life choices, Cancer representatives will be happy and content to be surrounded by a loving family and harmony in their home.

Catchphrase:
Autograph:
Handwriting:

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Appearance
♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Picture:
chBb3jv.gif

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Height: 170cm
Weight: 95lbs.
Race: Caucasian
Blood Type: Mixed Blood | Type B+

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Skin Color: Normally a pale color with yellow undertones. She has a very warm colored skin tone.
Birthmarks: Only one, a round freckly located near the top of her right leg in the back about the size of a sickle.
Extra Anatomy: None.
Somatotype: Ectomorph Body Type, which means generally fairly skinny.
Locomotion: A plantigrade bipedal human.
</FONT>
♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i><FONT font="Georgia">

Hair Color: A nice golden medium brown hair color.
Hair Length: Medium length, past the shoulders but not past the chest.
Hair Type: Slightly wavy hair
Hair Style: Natural, she often wears her hair down with light curls and waves.
Widow's Peak: Often with heart shaped faces she as a slight widow's peak but it does not mean she is balding just part of her natural face outline.
Ear Shape: Typical rounded top ear shape.
Ear Type: The earlobe is connected to her head, not hanging loose.
Eye Color: Fleur has blue eyes which most of the time are a duller blue, but sometimes they shine brightly and stand out more. Also depends on the makeup she is wearing.
Eye Type: Fleur has deep set eyes, that are large and set deep into the skull with a small mobile lid.
Eyebrows: Perfect, what else would there be to say about her brows?
Nose Color: Fleur's nose is flesh colored, the same as her skin. She keeps good care to not let it get red, especially if she has a cold.
Nose Shape: Long thin and even nose.
Teeth: Unlike the stereotype of British peoples, Fleur has nearly perfectly straight teeth, the hope is that won't change as her wisdom teeth move in her mouth.
Face Shape: Heart face shape.
Complexion: Pale, obviously pale but she is willing to try fake tanner to get a nice natural glow.
Facial Hair: Fleur has light peach fuzz across her face as many women do.
Hat Size: One size fits all works well on her head.
Shirt Size: Small
Waist Size: 20'' at age 15
Shoe Size: 6(UK)

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Health and Image
♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Diet: Fleur eats well, stays away from treats not having a very sweet tooth.
Exercise: She doesn't play any sports but she will go out for a jog most days as well as doing some yoga to keep herself flexible.
Fitness: She would say she's not fit, but if on a scale she would be more on the side of fit than not.
Posture: Trained from a young age Fleur hardly ever is in a bent position, keeping a very straight back and her shoulders down and back.

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Wardrobe: She picks anything that is in style in the fashion world at the moment. She does often prefer to wear witch's robes over muggle clothing. But, willing to follow the trend of her classmates she does have a rather large collection of muggle styles and really enjoys wearing jeans.
Accessories: Anything fashionable.
Piercings: She has her ears pierced.
Hygiene: She always washes her makeup off at the end of every day and doesn't enjoy having to touch things that are obviously dirty. But she also doesn't carry around wipes to clean things off before she uses them.
Makeup: Fleur usually keeps her makeup rather natural, only go above and beyond for the school events or the fashion show she took part in.
Perfume / Cologne: Escada Joyful, happiness in a bottle!
Tattoos: She doesn't have any at this current time. Thinks of them as a very muggle thing.

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

IQ: 113
Known Languages: English and French
Lures: Fashion
Phobias: Swimming in lakes and murky water.

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Personality: ESTJ-A EXECUTIVE
Meaning: "Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, Executives often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together."
Score Table:
Extroverted: 83%Introverted: 17%
Intuitive: 32%Observant: 68%
Thinking: 79%Feeling: 21%
Judging: 67%Prospecting: 35%
Assertive: 69%Turbulent: 31%
Strengths:Dedicated, Strong-willed, Direct and Honest, Enjoy Creating Order.
Weaknesses:Inflexible and Stubborn, Judgmental, Uncomfortable with Unconventional Situations, Too Focused on Social Status, Difficulty Expressing Emotion.
Personality type information from https://www.16personalities.com/istj-personality

♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Character
♕♕✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏✐✏✎✏♕♕
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back