Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Dogwood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Kishen made his way to the seventh floor, which was the closest he could get to the Ravenclaw House. He waited around for a little bit until he found the Head Boy. He held out the floor with a note to the boy silently.

Flavio never expected many roses to be delivered to him on valentine's day, as the fun part for him was sending roses to his friends and giving roses away to others. So with three roses delivered to him he was feeling happy and assumed this would all that were sent to him, November's rose aside. When he began to leave the common room and make his way down through the castle he was surprised to be interrupted yet again, looking down to see a younger student holding a rose towards him. "Oh, is this for me?" He asked, assuming the boy was too shy to speak first.

Kishen nodded. "Here is the note that goes with it as well." he told him and shuffled around for the note in the bucket. He handed the note to Flavio as well.
Dear Flavio,

Happy Valentines Day! Thank you for being my friend, I love hanging out with you and working in the Wild Patch!

Have a good Valentines Day!

Love Ainsley <3

Flavio accepted the rose and the note as they were handed to him. He quickly read what the note said and smiled, happy that Ainsley had sent him a rose that year. He hoped she would be just as appreciative of the rose he sent her. "Thank you." Flavio said as he quickly looked up from the note, wanting to thank the boy for delivering the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back