Fix it or leave it

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden was in the rosebush waiting for Tohoru. Today was the day they would get back together or they would never speak again she was tired of hurting.

Tohoru walked up he was here to meet up with Eden and maybe just maybe fix this or so he hoped that was what Eden had called him over for.

"Hey there silly you going to talk to me or are you going to sit there all day hiding?

Eden jumped she was so deep in thought that she had not heard him.

"Your here! Thank you for coming Tohoru there are somethings that we need to talk about if you want to that is?"

Eden stood there biting her lip looking at Tohoru with her big green eyes hopping that he was not going to break her heart again.

"Eden whatever you want anything in the whole world. Just name it and I'll do it."

Tohoru stepped close to Eden and grabed her hands and pulled her closer to him. Whispering in her hair Tohoru said.

"Anything for you Eden."

"Do you want to get back with me?"

There she had said it. Now to see what he would say.

Tohoru was shocked he could not believe that he was going to get her back. He was getting his Eden back.
"Yes I have been waiting for this for like ever. Eden I promise that I will never ever break your heart again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back