Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowley Cairns

OOC First Name
Nicole
Wand
Oak 14 3/4", Essence of Raven Feather.
Helloooo,

So here I have Rowley, I haven't played with her at all yet, and she's in need of friends. She's a friendly, happy, bubbly girl, loves a carry on, can be a little sarcastic and would talk to anyone. She's quite sporty, enjoys a bit of soccer and basketball and likes to be active. She reads a lot too and is quite in to writing, she keeps a book of stories which mostly come from her own 'adventures'. I'd like for her to have a friend she can go exploring with and could see her getting into trouble through her want for adventure. I really just want to get started with her as soon as possible so I can get used to her and develop her and some friendships more before the school year properly starts.
If you have a character you think would get on with her, please let me know :)

If Rowley is okay with a slightly strange/nerdy friend then I have first year HuffPuff Judd Ford. He'll be best known as the strange kid wearing a Fez. He's from Nebraska USA a small town and has spent most of his time watching sci-fi shows. However the things he may say can cause a person to look twice he can be a good laugh and a fun time.

Yeah Rowley's fine with strange and I'm sure she could make a friend of Judd ^_^ I could start off an rp for the two if you'd like?

Charles Martin, my first year Gryffindor, would get along with her famously. He's enthusiastic and outgoing, and a good natured, good sport of a guy. He loves sports in general so he'd be happy to play various sports with her (though I'm sure at first he'd be a bit weird because 'well, she's a girl, girls aren't so sporty, I'll have to go easy on her - I'm sure she'd be quick to prove him wrong). He'd be happy to go on adventures and get in trouble too and yeah I just think they'd get along really well haha. Let me know what you think! :)

Indianna: Here is the thread I've started for them, sorry about the cringey title, I'm bad with those xD

Elsa: I agree, it sounds like Charles and Rowley would get on like a house on fire ^_^ perhaps they could meet on the train?

Dorian is always willing to make friends so if you ever desire to meet a Slytherin boy he will be more than friendly and happily get in to trouble in all sorts of exciting adventures! xD

Ally :)

Brilliant, that's what I like to hear ^_^ as I said, Rowley will talk to anyone and isn't judgemental in the slightest, especially not about houses. If your up for it I could start something, they could run into each other in the dungeons :D ?

Yes by all means start a topic if you want, I have a free night haha :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back