First Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien Blade

OOC First Name
Johanna
So here's my character Damien Blade.As you can see he is a first year Gryffindor. He doesn't like magic or the school but he has gone out of love and gratitude for his aunt. Damien is a quite and distant boy.He has trust issues because of his back round. He is very tough looking but really he is very funny and brave. He is only his true self to his closest friends,people who have earned his trust.He is very loyal and will stand by you no matter what.If you become friends with you he will open up as he gets to know you bettr. Any more info is in his bio which is in his siggie.

I'm looking for friends really and maybe a small love interest or mentor.

Thanks,
Gavin

Hey, I got Jade here who is also a first year Gryffindor. She doesn't like to get too close to anyone because she is afraid she'll just be forced to leave again, so she's distant also. Here is her mini biography. They could possibly be friends through both being alone and they end up talking? I don't know, just some possible ideas. Let me know what you think!

I'll start it and PM you the link.

Hey there! I have Hariah Meadow. Your character sounds very interesting and I would love to know your thoughts on how well they would get along? If just friends or something more? I would imagine he might find Hariah to be a bit annoying at times, but yeah take a look at her biography and let me know :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back