Open First Year Shopping

Emerson Griffith

💜Chill💜Optimistic💜Unobservant💜
OOC First Name
Steph
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Emerson had gone and fully lost his mother. He walked out of the clothing store looking all around but couldn't find her standing anywhere. He also couldn't remember where she said she was going to be heading towards while he got fitted for his school outfits. Bag in hand of school uniforms still lacking the house colors that he would be placed in, Emerson took to the street and began looking around for anyone who might be able to help. He didn't see anyone that looked like a law enforcer which he knew his mother would prefer him to go to in this instance. Sighing he brushed his hair backward creating a crazy look about his hair, one his mother currently wouldn't approve of. His bag was heavy for his arms and he set it down at his feet deciding to stand still a moment while he tried to figure out what he needed to do. He could yell, but that might attract unwanted attention. Go back into the store and talk to the people in there, maybe his mom would look for him back in there. But in the end he decided staying outside of the store where he was would be the best option for now. His mom would return shortly, he was sure of it.

Clara had decided to go for a walk today. She was happy today because she couldn't believe she was going to school soon. The blonde was trying to figure out what to buy so delicious for the evening and prepare for her family. Mom had always taught her how to cook and she always came up with great eclipses. She had thought she might open her eclectic café after graduation.

The girl noticed a bench where the boy had sat down and decided to go sit down. Clara sit down and looked to him and he was a little voried about and she wanted know, what happened to him. '' Hey, are you okey?'' She says the boy with a warm smile.

Emerson jumped as he heard a voice that was not his mother's being directed at him. He looked up and saw it was a young girl like himself. He got a half smile from his mouth before quickly looking around again for his mother. "Yes, fine, really I'm fine. Just waiting for my mother to return." His British accent cutting through his words making him feel out of place there in New Zealand. Emerson had a hard time looking at people directly, he preferred quietness and usually spent most of his time alone. Of course growing up in a magical family and being home schooled up until being admitted into Hogwarts New Zealand did not allow him to have many friends before school. He hoped he'd get better at speaking up in front of others and making friends at school but he hadn't he'd start making friends while shopping. He felt nervous trying to think of what to say to the girl. "Uh, I'm Emerson," he stated holding his hand out since she was obviously going to stay there a while having sat down. Why not try to talk to a person his own age? Nothing bad would happen, she seemed nice enough already anyways.

She didn't belive the boys words becouse she have always a good intuition and she always felt that someone was trying to lie to her. ''If you need, i can gave you my phone and you can call her.'' She smiled the boy and looked to him a little nervos voice.

''Nice to meet you! My name is Clara McCharty and i'm from Ireland and you? Girl asked to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back