OOC First Name
Alexis
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Dogwood Wand 11" Meteorite Dust Core
Hi everyone, I'm trying to follow suit by posting a little bit about my first years now that they're all sorted and I'm extremely open to plotting with them as well as my other characters. If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord: essie#8608 or skype: alexis.marie83 but please pm me first if you're going to add me on either with your account so I don't accidentally delete the request thinking it's some random messaging me.​

Geraldine 'Bucket' Heloise Weick
tumblr_o8cwuqCLqI1uvnld8o3_400.png
First Year Ravenclaw. This is Bucket, Bucky if you're friends. She only gets called her real name if she's in trouble with her parents so it makes her feel weird. That said Bucket needs pretty much everything. She is mixed blood so she's lived as a witch her whole life so by now I'd expect her to have made some friends already with the people entering her year of Hogwarts despite having lived in a small enough town. She is an adventurous girl who likes flying, climbing but also has a softer side where she plays ukulele and sings... the singing is private though. She's protective of those she cares about and is just really excited to be in Ravenclaw.​
Cressida Mahalia Wells
7qjyDId.jpg
First Year Hufflepuff. One of the most important things that one needs to know about Cressida is that their pronouns are: they/them/theirs. They won't be terribly offended if someone calls them him or her but it's what their parents ingrained in their mind from a really young age. Cressida has had a very free spirited upbringing and has given them very hippie-like ideals. They don't care much for social norms which can get them into trouble, Cress just says what she means even if it can sometimes seem a little rude. Their intent is not to be but it happens anyway. They have no care of what people think of them because they are aggressively themselves.​
Ignotus Felix Pratt
tumblr_pdn01sGOw41wwbdveo1_400.png
First Year Hufflepuff. Sheltered is the first thing that comes to mind when discussing Ig because he was raised by two helicopter parents. Despite being of magical blood he's never been on a broom, never interacted with people outside his parent's very selective approved friends or really had so much as a scraped knee that wasn't fretted over. He is the only surviving child of his parents and it's allowed them to pay far too much attention to him so he can be extremely naive - even for an eleven year old. He will develop a small rebellious streak as time goes on but for now he pretty much does what he's told and is socially awkward because he's never had to socialize properly.​
Needing: Friends who can do wild things with her, maybe even a bad influence or two, enemies. No romantic plots yet but if you think your character and hers would mesh well hmu and we can talk.​
Needing: Free spirited friends, an older queer mentor, definitely some one sided dislikes seeing as they can rub people the wrong way. Anything except romantic plots essentially.​
Needing: As many friends as he can get (remember he's awkward though) but then a really close group of people who stand out from the crowd, maybe people who invite him to things currently despite knowing he won't join just yet to be polite. Bullies? Eventually some crushes that Ig won't know how to interact with.​

Hey Alexis! I have Amy, who is also a first year and in Hufflepuff that would always like more friends. I'd be happy to do rps with any of your first years :) let me know if you have any ideas!

Hiii Alexis. If you're still looking for plots, I can throw Xio into the mix ^_^ I'd be happy to rp with any of your characters. Perhaps Xio and Bucket could have been friends pre-Hogwarts, both growing up in NZ as witches? I can imagine that would be an interesting dynamic, as Bucket seems like a w i l d o n e whilst Xio hates doing anything outside of her comfort zone. I feel like Xio would be too socially anxious and would just go along with anything if she was told to, so that could be fun ^^ She's not the most free spirited person but I imagine she could also get along well with Ignotus? She would probably feel really good being able to help someone like him out, and it would definitely help boost her confidence. Anywayyyy let me know what you think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back