First Rain

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka, with the afterglow of the Triwizard section ceremony still in her mind, had thought about skiping this years rain dance simply because the HS studens where camping out in the front lawn and the Drumstrang students where staing in thier boat at the lake. Then she told herself that she had done this every year sence she picked up her first dance steps from a music video she had watched while her parents and brothers where out at chirch.

She set up her magicel music device so the music could be heard but it wouldn't be to loud. The tune started almost an que with the first few drops of rain. Zazuka put her hands on her almost non-exsistent hips and started to move like a spanish dancer would. The song also had a spanish feel to it even though it was techno. Soon it didn't matter that anyone could see her in the spot where she had chosen to dance for the first rain of the sesson all that mattered was the music and the water that was comming down from sky, soaking her though as it came down harder.

Noah had just set up all his items in the tents. The tents were surprisingly roomie and were more comfortable than he would have thought. This was a good thing for he really hated muggle tents. A sign of one of those upon reaching this school would have extrememly reduced his mood. Though Noah was not in a happy mood at the moment anyway more confused about what had happened that morning with Asher and Sakura and just about everyone else.

Noah decided to go and walk the grounds. The lakefront seemed like a good spot. The lakefront back home was were Sakura and him met and it was where he told her that he didn't want to get back together quite yet. For some reason now every lakefront meant memories.

As he began to walk it started to rain though Noah didn't care. He really didn't want to go back towards the tent. Not just yet. Then he saw something well more of a somewhat. That person was dancing in the rain "Wow maybe people here aren't exactly well sane" Noah said as he walked closer to the dancing figure.

"What are you doing?" Noah asked once he was close enough. This wasn't helping his confusing day.

Zazuka looked in the direction of the voice. She didn't have her glasses on so no matter how hard she looked all she would get was blurr. She could hear him though. She knew it was a male voice. The song ended and chinged to something that again started off slower but was more Gypsy like. "I'm dancing for the first rain of the sesson. I used to do it all the time at home." She said then poited her bare feet like a balleriena.

No, Zazuka was not exsactly what you would call saine. Not in her mind anyway. Her mind was always heading off one direction or another even when she was talking to someone. Most of her time when she wasn't studying she spent looking up at the sky as if there where something there calling her. "Are you one of the Howarts Socttland students or one of the Drumstrang students?" She asked as she took a piruett to the music.

((The song)) Incase your where wondering))

Noah watched as the girl turned towards him. He was waiting for an answer hoping it that it would make more sense than the image of her dancing outside in the rain. Though when the girl replied he had not doubth whether she was sane or not. Insane would be a good point. Noah looked at the girl with wide eyes wondering if the whole school was like this. Two things came into his mind with this thought. If the school was all like this the competation would be easy but then again could he survive a school year full of crazies. Noah wasn't sure which side was better.

"So you are dancing in the rain" Noah repeated. "That makes sense" he said uncertainly. "it's really none of my business anyway" Noah said. He was about to turn away and let the girl do her little dance but they she asked him a question. "I'm from Hogwarts Scottland" Noah said turning towards her again "Fifth year" Noah said "What year are you in?" Noah wondered. Do they even go by years here Noah thought.

Zazuka smiled in his direction. "I'm a second year Ravenclaw. I know that this make about as much sence as a muggle with a wand but I like it and it's fun. You can join me if you like." She said as she tured this time her feet flat. Even though she was half blined without her glasses she seemed to know where his hands where. She took them as the music slowed and bowed her head. The older boy in front of her didn't really have to join she would just use his arms until the music picked up again.

Second Year Ravenclaw Noah thought smirking to himself. He would have thought of almost every house other than Ravenclaw but maybe it did make sense. It was usually the smart ones in Ravenclaw that lacked all common sense. But Noah smiled slightly at her. At least she knew it made no sense, that was better than not knowing at all.

Noah was a little surprised when she took his hands though. He wasn't expecting it in the least. This must look like an odd picture. Noah just sort of stood there. "The name's Noah" He said finally like wanting an odd silence to happen. This meeting was odd enough as it was.

Zazuka smiled brightly. "Zazuka Bones, nice to meet you." She said while rasing his arms as if he had taken her for a spin. She was only five feet tall so she was sure she had lifted it that high. She also knew how wierded out he must have felt. Zazuka could have laughed out loud but then she though he would think that she was laughing at him.

Zazuka danced even though he didn't react until the song sped up again then broke away. She was florished her left arm while bring the rest of her body down for a deep bow as a thank you then jumped while kicking her legs slightly. The move made her look abit like a pixie she knew this but she didn't mind. "How are you likeing the New Zealand branch of Hogwarts so far?" She asked. Maybe it was the rain that was making her so happy. The rain and sweets where the only things that could make her this hyper.

Zazuka Noah thought grinning actually. The name in one way or another seemed to fit her well. Noah seemed to just stand there even when the music picked up. He really had no intent of joining in at the moment or probably not at all, but Noah never knew.

"nice to meet you as well" He said not knowing if he was yet. She seemed nice enough a little outgoing in a way that none of Noah's friends were. It must be the different culture. It didn't seem this far away, this school from his, due to the fact that it only took moments to get here with a portkey but it really was a far way away. Culture shock may be occuring if Noah didn't know any better.

"New Zealand is nice" Noah said. He didn't know much about the school "I haven't really checked it out much" Noah explained "I thing I may enjoy it though" Noah said not really sure.

Zazuka laughed into her hands. She wished she could see his face but then would mean getting her glasses out of her bag an exposing them to the rain. She didn't want to ruin them like she would have her former glasses. Then agian she dispised her coke bottle glasses in away she never thought possible. "Please don't think that everyone at this school if like me. I'm strainge and unusal in ways that not even the strange can understand." She said her voice dreamyer than usuall.

The song ended with her on one leg and her right arm out as if to welcome someone. The music device shut it's self down because there was no other song on her mind right now. Zazuka was huffing a little tired now that she had just danced two songs straight. She came down off her pose grasefuly."Noah right? Well I hope you find the school intresting. I know that I would feel so small in a school that was not my own. Then agian I am small." She said. There was a slight laugh in the dreamyness that was Z.

The rain was still going down and Noah wondered how many of the HS students were flipping out and trying to fix up the tents to make sure nothing gets wet. Noah smiled at this thought. He had no desire to be over there right now even if he was over here.

"Oh so the rest of the school is different" Noah said laughing softly. "I just got to see the most unique one first" Noah smiled hoping she wasn't taking that with offense though he doubted she would. Even she called herself unique or maybe she said strange. Either way.

"yeah it's Noah" Noah said. His name was not that hard to remember though maybe because it was so simple that it could just be forgotten. Though he didn't want to give it too much thought. He wasn't in the mood to think about anything right now.

"Well I hope I don't feel small I am pretty sure I will make a name for myself here" Noah said "Good or bad" Noah finished in a voice that was a tad lower in volume. He pushed her laugh aside though. Everything about this girl fit her, her name, her actions, her laugh, and probably her appearance if the rain wasn't still falling he would be able to see if that was too true.

"so what does everyone do for fun here well besides dance in the rain?" Noah asked.

Zazuka nodded. Her curls that always took so long to make presentable where now plastered down about her face. She didn't really mind though it ment she could spent the next houre and a half getting it ready to face the rest of the school again. "That's right if you had met my best friend Andy first you would have assumed that HS is just like HNZ. We do lots of things. On clearer days some like to swim in the lake. We are going to be allowed to go to Brightstone soon so you can see the shops there even get something is it pleases you." She said.

There where times where they had to make thier own fun like her and her rain dance or singing to the echos down in the dunsions. "I'm sure you will make a good name for yourself. The trywizard tornament will see to that if your school wins." She said. Zazuka, though exsited about the tornament was really not taking sides one which school should win. To her it was all in good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back