Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Not Interested
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2" Rigid Pear Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Dove felt very tentative about going in public, ever since she'd had the baby going out had just been so unappealing to her, rather staying within the house that Havoc had with the child, helping to raise the child had been a good enough sanctuary. However, as her little boy grew she knew she had to take him out into the world, she had to get out into the world. It had taken a lot of time before she had felt comfortable with it, before she had been happy with herself and how she looked before she could go out. But, here she now was, out and about in Obsidian harbour. She pushed the pram with little baby babbling away as he always did. She had dressed him in little robes made for children his age. They were to show his status, but she also thought he looked adorable in them. The teen stopped at a bench on obsidian harbour, it was rathe exhausting to be out like this. Usually she took the baby on walks around the house, around the gardens, knowing he needed to get out an about but being too afraid before hand to leave. She pulled the boy out of the pram and settled him on her lap, placing a lightly kiss on to his soft hair.

Dove brushed a few strands of hair from eyes and glanced around. She felt self-conscious, she felt nervous. Were all these people judging her for having a child so young, were they staring at her. Dove wanted to leave but she knew she needed to stay out a little longer, and the baby seemed to be having a grand old time babbling away about something. The perfect merging of herself and Havoc in one small and still innocent child. She knew that he would follow the path of his father's family, but for now, she would take all the hugs and kisses she could get from him. She certainly wasn't getting any attention from the boy who had fathered this child with her. Dove glanced around herself and noted sitting on the same bench as her, with another woman whose face was facing the other direction, away from her. She had to admit the woman had lovely hair. Dove's own hair had seen worse days but it had definitely seemed better, "You have really beautiful hair ma'am," she said politely, not even sure why she struck up the conversation with her, perhaps talking to a baby all day every day had made her more keen to talk to anyone else. Dove bounced the baby on her knees, "If you don't mind me saying,"

Living with his uncle, afraid to go back home to his mother and father, was not all that terrible for Suki Arai. He ran away, only to be taken in by the blacksheep of the Kiru family. Seika was not into blood magic like the other Kiru's, which was frightening enough. Suki was trying to make his way into the spotlight by being in a band and the lead singer. He was definitely the type that one would confuse for a girl, with the extravagent make-up he would were, and the outfits that he picked. Today, it was a bit more of a neutral look, besides his gentle eye make-up and lip stick. His jeans were tight, and his shirt was free-flowing, with love sleeves. His boots were very pointy, and high heeled. Needless to say, Suki stood out like a sore thumb. Suki held a latte in one hand, and sipped it lightly. Today was not going well for him. His family, both sides, pressured him to have a pure-blood girlfriend. He never had a girlfriend before, or a boyfriend. He was just always on his own. That was how he liked it. He was stressed out enough with trying to keep his figure.

Sitting down on a bench, the teen sipped his latte some more, before feeling someone else sit down next to him. Suki looked over curiously to see a girl about his age, and with a child. Suki looked away out of respect. He did not want to be gawking at the girl and her baby. Her child's father was lucky. She looked very sweet. Suki sipped once more before he heard a compliment that could not be addressed toward him. Suki looked around to see that there was no one else she could have been talking to. Suki blushed a fair bit before brushing his hair over his year. He gave a small smile, "Um, thank you." His voice was even feminine. That was not helping his case. "But, I'm not a ma'am. I'm a sir. I mean, a male. I'm Suki Arai." He held out his free hand before realizing that she had her baby, before placing it back in his lap. "Is he, I assume, yours? Or a baby brother or nephew?"

The teen bounced the baby sitting on her lap, she hadn't meant to insult the man whom she had just complimented, and she could feel her cheeks redden as he thanked her and then explained that he was in fact not a girl like she was. It resulted in a small pang of jealousy within her, that even this man managed better than her at getting his hair to be so soft. Dove hadn't been trying for a while, she hadn't seen the point really, since she was just staying at the home with the baby. There was no Havoc, no one to impress, no reason to either, she had just had a baby, at her young age, she wasn't feeling any of the usual material things which had once brought her clear happiness. Today, being the first real outing with her baby made her a little happier, she'd made a bit of an effort but clearly it wasn't much of one. Her hair in her mind looked overly lifeless and she didn't have the usualy radiance she had usually worked so hard to achieve. Instead she was left feeling like she was figuratively naked.

The girl looked at his hand and gave a small smile, shaking her head slightly, and he seemed to note what was stopping her from shaking his hand, "I'm Dove Williams," she replied in english, her voice softer and more tentative than it would be usually. She looked Suki down, and noted the different aspects of his outfit, and she had to commend his confidence at wearing such things, she barely had enough confidence any more to do much. The baby weight she had gained, had been lost but she didn't yet feel like herself. Dove nodded, "He is mine, my baby," she was sure this would put the man off her and off talking to her, who wanted to a teenager with a baby, who would want to spare any time for her. The teen gave a weak smile, "His name is Chaos," she said to Suki, as if the man might be interested in her baby and his name. She lightly and lovingly placed a kiss on the baby's soft hair and turned him slightly so the baby could see the man better, but of course the baby was too caught up in his own world, likely with his genes and the father's family already plotting his first murder, "I'll assume you don't have children," she tried to joke since he did not have a child sat upon his lap, she was sure that the joke would fall flat on its face.

Suki smiled at the name. Dove was such a pretty name and it suited her and her soft features. Suki turned away to look down at his hands so that he would not be caught staring at her. He sipped his latte as he struggled to keep his composure. Suki spent time around people of his own gender, and never bothered with the females because they always thought that he swung the opposite away. It was not something that he could help anyway. There was too much pressure from his family, even from his uncle, just not as much. He had to remind himself that he could relax around this one. She had a baby. She must be spoken for. Therefore, he had no pressure on him, right? "He is adorable. I see that he didn't get your hair color." The baby's hair was too dark for him to have gained Dove's. While his was not a natural blonde, he changed it with a spell to ensure that it would not dry out. Every now and then, he would have to apply the spell though. He did prefer the blond look on him, after all. Although, the name of the baby did strike him as odd. Chaos?

The kid looked at him, and somehow, even Suki seemed to be taken back a little bit. Suki looked at Dove, and back at the baby, then back at her. She assumed that he didn't have children. Suki chuckled a fair bit, before saying, "My family, well, my mother and uncle put too much pressure on trying to find a pure-blood woman for me to even consider having children with. So, no. I'm definitely not a father, and I doubt I will be for a long time." Suki didn't like having that pressure on him, as is. He had enough trying to make it as a pop singer. Suki didn't care about being famous, but he did want to make some money to live on his own, and be able to see the world. "I- um, well, I am a singer." As if that would explain why he had such trouble speaking to others.

Dove couldn't help but smile fondly at her baby as the man complimented her. Havoc was not so polite, he acknowledged the child, she believed he loved the child as much as a man like that could, but to actually get a compliment was nice for once. She kissed the top of the baby's head fondly, "It's from his father's side," she admitted, she figured this man probably thought she was with the baby's father and she wasn't sure what they were, certainly not together but it didn't stop that he had had a child with her and insisted she live with him so that she could keep the baby and see it every day. She didn't want to get into that with a man who just had the misfortune on sitting on a bench where she too had sat down. The baby gurgled happily on her lap as she bounced him lightly on her knees. he wasn't active child yet, he sat mostly watching, with a very young expression she could only guess how it would change. For now the baby was as loving as any other, who knew how long that would last with this family.

Dove was not surprised when he said he was neither married nor did he have a child. He was about her age, she was the abnormal one with the baby sitting on her lap. She was the one who had done things differently. but from the way he spoke, it almost as if a bell rang in her head. Havoc had never loved her, tolerated yes, but love, never. He wanted a pure child, and Dove gave it to him. She wasn't sure she wanted to be with a man who was pureblood, but she didn't want to turn her back on the blood she had. The woman however pushed a smile, "That's a smart choice, wait for the right pureblood woman to come along," she didn't think it would be wise to say that she was a pureblood, it seemed silly. But she was really intrigued by the fact he said he was a singer, "Oh, that's so cool," she couldn't help but say, "I've never met a singer, do you get to travel a lot?" the mother asked, curious because her own desire to be a model would be gone now, now that she'd lost her form, lost her confidence, "I wanted to be a model, but now, I'm a mother," Dove sounded a little dejected when she spoke, she loved her son with all her heart but he had stopped her pursuing her dream, because of her own stupid mistake. He was not to blame for the mistake, but he was product of it.

Suki was not really familiar with a lot of the families around here, so he did wonder what sort of family that the boy came from. A part of him felt that he should know. "If you don't mind me asking, who might his father be?" Suki could not help but notice that there was no ring on her finger, so he assumed that she would likely be involved with the father one way or another. Suki wanted to know who he might have to be worried about in case it was a jealous boyfriend. "Are you...involved with the father? If he is a jealous person, I wouldn't want to be a burden." After all, Dove was a new mother and did not need to have so much on her at once. Even now, Suki felt that he was overstepping his bounds a little bit. Suki looked over the baby, and noticed how happy it seemed. The singer shrugged his shoulders, answering politely since he was very private anyway, "I actually don't even care about what my family wants. I just want to sing and have a life worth living. Blood status doesn't matter to me, but at the same time, I don't want to disappoint them. It is complicated." Suki sounded as if he once had depression, but he did not. He just wanted a normal life, and him singing was normal for him. His family were very strange, which could be viewed as normal within the pure-blood society. He nodded when she asked if he traveled a lot. He had been to Europe, New Zealand, Japan, China and Hong Kong. He wanted to go to the States, but he had yet to go there. Suki could hear how disappointed she sounded, and it seemed like his heart just broke. Anyone unable to follow their dreams was definitely worth a heart breaking for. "You can still be a model, I think. If you had some extra help, you can definitely do it." Suki would offer his own help, but he did not want to seem too creepy for wanting to be helpful.

Dove hesitated, she wasn't sure if she could talk about who it was, if she was really ready to talk about it. The fact that a silly little mistake with such a charming boy had resulted in her getting pregnant, having to drop out of school, having to live with him, not have her career, the girl was just pleased she was able to be with her baby every day. The fear of losing him to his father's family had gripped her throughout the pregnancy. But she could, "Havoc Zhefarovich," she spoke softly, "We aren't involved, we never were, it was just a one night thing, which became more. I live with him, since I have his son and my parents in not so many words didn't want anything to do with me." Dove didn't get many opportunities to talk to people, and certainly not about what had happened. She hadn't told her siblings, not even Anabelle, with whom she was closest to. Since she wasn't technically their sister, she was a cousin, whose parents had died when she'd been young.

"I don't know if he's jealous or the jealous type, he doesn't really care about me, he cares about his son," she hadn't genuinely thought about moving on, or dating anyone. With her lack of confidence, and post-baby figure which was slowly fading away, she hadn't thought about dating, about if he would care about what she did. However, Dove just listened to what the man, Suki, said and she could sympathise with it. A desire to not disappoint your family or heritage but just wanting to live. After her experience with Havoc she hadn't been sure if seeking someone out who was pureblood would be necessary but she just didn't want her line to end with Chaos. She wanted to continue it, if she ever decided to date again. "I'm sure you'll find someone eventually, and they could very well be pureblood," she assured him. Dove's dreams for the future were mere shambles, she couldn't help but be jealous of Suki's ease with which he could sing, and that was what he actually did. She was surprised by what he said, was it an offer of help? She didn't entirely believe it to be true, she couldn't be any more, she didn't even know if Havoc would be happy with her if she did that. Dove smiled at Suki, "I would love any help I could get to pursue it," she admitted honestly, "It would mean more to me than you could imagine,"

Suki's eyes widened a little bit as she spoke of who the father was. Of course, the first name was a mystery, but the surname was anything but. Zhefarovich. Suki should have known that. The characteristics were there in the baby, even now. Suki really felt bad for someone as nice as Dove, as far as he could tell, would get mixed up in such a family. Once a person was involved with them, it was hard to get them away. But, to make things worse, even her parents didn't have anything to do with her. How could parents do such a thing? Then again, he went off to live with his uncle because he had enough of his mother, and his father was working too much to bother. It was truly a sad situation. "Good parents should never turn their back on their children. That is a lonely street. Something you and I have in common. Mom and I butted heads over beliefs and her strange magic, and my dad was never around. So, I left." He went to live with Seika because Seika was definitely not into that sort of blood magic his mom was.

Hearing that Havoc at least cared for his son was good, but not about her... Did she not have anyone in her life to care for her? Suki felt like that once. While on the plane to Japan and Scotland, he thought that no one cared for him. Not even his siblings, but it was all a lie. His uncle supported him and everything. His siblings care, just didn't know how to reach him. Suki smiled, "I think, the same will go for you. If Havoc truly doesn't care what you do, you can find your way into the dating world again. Maybe we can each find someone who is pure, or pure enough." Suki did not mind one way or another, but if he had a choice, he would go with the pure-blood, just in case he had something to do with his family in the future. Suki brushed his blonde hair out of his eyes as she said that any help would definitely be appreciated. Suki's hand dove into his pockets, and pulled out his wallet. He felt around for a card, looked at it, and held it out. "This is my manager. He is a good guy. He should know some modeling agencies and stuff. If you like. Just mention that I referred you to him and he will definitely help." Suki was just a singer, so he couldn't help much, but his manager could definitely pull strings where needed.

Dove shrugged a little, as soon as she had fallen pregnant she knew what deal she had signed, there would be no way that her parents would let her remain in the family, ”It should be said that my biological parents died when I was a baby, I was raised by my aunt and uncle,” the young woman didn’t know how much that would help to understand the situation but she was sure that it was just more of what she was telling herself about it to make herself feel a little better about what happened. She couldn’t help but feel bad for the man, who had left his family behind, ”I’m sorry that happened to you, I have to admit, I couldn’t bare to seperated from my child, it seems absurd,” the woman held her baby a little tighter as she said this, knowing how close she had come to losing him to that family entirely. Perhaps she should be thankful, or more thankful towards Havoc about that, about being able to remain with him with the child, even if he only cared about the child. The woman was however very pleased to have run into this man, Suki. It was nice to have some real human interaction for once, rather than just with the baby or with him.

”I hope we do,” she replied with a soft smile at him. The girl was hopeful that they would both find some love, that they would be able to meet people who were like them, who were magical in the same way that they were. She bounced the baby on her knees before taking the card from him. Truly this man was a blessing. The woman felt like crying because of his kindness, so much of her life had become centred around her mistake, the life she would lead because of it and this man was actively trying to help her. It gave her a confidence boost. It made her feel like not all was lost. Like she wasn’t doomed to just be a housewife and mother to a man who had already moved on. Oh this was such good news, ”Thank you,” she said, her voice showing the sincerity she felt towards this immensely kind gesture. Even if to most it wasn’t all it was that much, to her it was far more than she could’ve ever expected, ”I don’t know how I can repay you,” Dove felt like she had to at least try to repay the man for his kindness, if not now at some point, ”This is so kind of you, you need to let me do something for you at one point,”

Suki frowned a little bit as she spoke of her biological parents. If only he had been that lucky with his devil of a mother. Yet, that was not the case. It was only his mother that was a problem. His father was not as bad. “I was raised by my uncle. Well, I ran away from home and he took me in when I was a young teen. He isn’t too much older than me. So, we have something in common when it involves who reared us.” But, it was obvious. Family meant a lot to him. If he had been kicked out, he would not know what to do. But, Dove seems to be one of those mothers that genuinely cared. He was almost envious. At least they were working on the son. And when he offered his help, Dove appeared to be very thankful, and appreciative. She wanted to repay him, which Suki did not really need anything. Suki shook his head, “You don’t need to do that, Dove. If anything comes up, and you need some help, please reach out to me. I want to be the person my father used to be. Someone anyone could look up to.” Suki smiled toward Dove. He wanted to be able to help everyone that he could come in contact with. Helping others really helped the hole in his heart.

Dove listened as the man explained to her a little of his family too, it seemed that though they'd had slightly different paths, they had a similar thread of perhaps less good families. Though she couldn't imagine separating from her baby, though it hadn't come out of perfect circumstances, and she could only imagine what his father's family would twist him to become, she loved him like nothing else in her life. He was perfect in a way she could never dream to be. Of course Dove did curse when he arrived, knowing that her own dreams had been some what hindered, but this man, Suki, had been the first to take an interest in both her and the baby. Havoc was a good provider, but he didn't care for her, he cared for the baby. He cared that the baby remained healthy and taken care of, he was done with her, she assumed, given how he had seemingly moved on. Not that she would would want to date or be with him, that could never end well. It was better that she keep her distance.

The young woman bounced the baby on her knees as she had taken the card from him, and shared her sincere thanks with him. Definitely his words were kind, she couldn't help but reach out and lightly touch his arm with as warm a touch as the young mother could manage. "You are too kind, Mr. Arai," she said, glancing at the time, "I should get going, but, I'll be in touch, maybe we can spend some time together, just you and me," Dove said to him as she got to her feet, adjusting her hold on the baby, putting him back into the pram. "I'll see you," she said before giving a small wave and walking away. This day hadn't quite been how she'd expected, it hadn't done much for her confidence, she knew that had a way to come yet, but knowing she had someone like Suki in her back pocket, someone who wanted to help her, someone she might even be able to be friends with, that was enough for her. It left her a little more hopeful for the future, that she might be able to provide for her son without Havoc or his family, even if it was a pipe dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back