first impressions

Alexia Smith

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Alex was walking away from her class when she came onto the first floor corridor. People were rushing past her smiling and talking to their friends. Alex was holding here work book in her hands against her chest, she diddnt put them in her bag as there was no room. As she walked someone bumped into her,hard, she dropped all her books and work on the floor but they diddnt stop to help her they just carried on walking. "Great just great." Alex kneeled down and started to pick her things up. Just as she picked up the first book she notice a someone kneel down aswell and begin to help her pick her things up.

Cecily had been walking down the hall in her usual dreamy state when she noticed a girl beinging jammed into and dropping all her books while the other person continued right on thier merry way. Well that was rude the young girl thought to herself before beding down to help the stranger out. Handing the book she had grabbed to the other girl she said, "I swear, some people here could do with a lesson in manners" With a smile she added, "I'm Cecily"

Alex smiled as she finised picking her things up. " Thank you, yeah i know some people need to wake up. Im Alex." She stood up and started speaking. " So what lesson have you just come?" Alex was just on her way to her common room to do a bit of homework. 2 Are you going to the common room?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back