First Day Back At HNZ

Ezekiel Hamilton

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Zeke had just recovered from his sickness, one that was quite contagious, and which made him get out of school for two whole months. Feeling so much better and recovering from some amnesia too, he stepped onto the luscious green grass on the lakefront. HNZ had just been a memory to him. Although he had forgotten most of his memories of HNZ, his friends, Zeke wanted to tried his best to remember everything. He looked upon the beautiful waters, it did look a little familiar, but it was still a stranger to him. He didn't remember the times he had so much fun by it and in it. Zeke sighed. He wanted his memory back, and fast.

Arisa walked out onto the lawn. She had just gotten out of charms class and wanted to go to the lake front. She saw a boy there a few years older then her and he looked almost lost. She decided to go talk to him "Hi, Im Arisa and i was wondering if you were new here?" she asked with a smile and a pleasant voice.

Zeke looked up, and smiled awkwardly at the girl. Its been a long time since he had ever spoken to someone his age. "Oh hi Arisa, I'm Zeke. And oh no, i'm not new. I've just been sick for a while, and i just came back today. Experienced a little Amnesia on the way," he explained with a chuckle. Being the gentleman that he was, Zeke stood up and smiled at the girl. "You can sit here, there's shade here," he said with a small smile.

Jenna had just been finishing her classes, and she told Sam and Scorpius that she would catch up with them later. She wanted some time to herself, she never had the time anymore. She decided that she would go down to the lake because it was one of her favorite places on the grounds.

Her hair was in soft curls and she was wearing yellow converse and some low rise skinny jeans with a white wife beater and one of Sam's hoodies over top. As she walked she looked down at her tanned skin and sighed, she looked so different, whether it was better or not she wasn't sure, but she had dyed her blond locks to a chocolate brown. The only thing that was pretty much the same was her azure blue eyes and her height.

As she walked down she saw a figure of a boy by the lake, for some reason the figure looked familiar. She narrowed her azure eyes on the boy and walked towards him, curious to see who he was. As she walked towards him she spotted a lip ring a smirk formed on her lips realizing exactly who it was. Ezekiel Hamilton. Informally known as Zeke. She walked over to him and said in a small voice, "Hey Ezekiel." She wasn't really sure what to say because they dated for a week or so then he just seemed to disappear and last semester she began dating Sam, who was still one of her very best friends.

Zeke turned his body a little, unknown to him that he was going to speak a girl he had dated for a week. She did look a little familiar, but she was still a stranger to him. Zeke smiled at her awkwardly. He hated the fact that he had Amnesia. Zeke knew that the girl standing right in front of her was someone that knew him. I mean, how would she know his name!

Zeke's cheeks turned bright red, he did not know what to reply to the girl. "Oh hi..." he said, wondering who the hell she was.

Jenna raised her eye brows at Zeke's response to her words. "I couldn't look that different, unless you're extremely forgetful." She rolled her eyes playfully at him, though this was all a little awkward. She looked over at the blond and smiled. "Hi I'm Jenn," she introduced, not remembering if she had ever met the girl, if she had it didn't matter much to her as she was quite content with her own little group of friends, and wasn't exactly looking to out branch, at least not with best friends. Perhaps acquaintances, but she didn't see that happening, she seemed to be getting less and less social with every week.

Zeke smiled at the girl. He wanted to ask what her name was, but by then, she had already introduced herself to Arisa. 'Oh Jenn!" he said, after he heard what Jenna said. "Sorry Jenn, i had Amnesia, so i can't really recall things," he said with a sad smile. "So Jenn, were we close?" Zeke asked innocently.

"Nice to meet you Jenn and Ezekiel" Arisa said with a smile "im glad your feeling better" she added. She hoped he would get his memories back soon. She didnt want to know how it would feel to lose your memories and she hoped she never would. "so how do you two know each other?" Arisa asked Jenn.

Jenna looked over at Ezekiel curiously and an intrigued smile formed on her lips, her eyes dancing lightly, perhaps this could mean that it wouldn't be awkward between the two of them. "Yeah we were close enough friends," she lied masterfully. I'm glad I'm a great liar, she thought, knowing that in this situation was useful. And he would never contradict that as he couldn't remember the truth. "Why do you have amnesia?" she asked curiously.

Jenna looked over at the girl named Arisa as she asked how they knew each other and lied once more, "We met on the trains." She shrugged her shoulders as if it wasn't anything important. Wait why did I just lie about that? I mean I've met someone else at the Ice Cream Parlour and didn't date them.. Geez Jenn you're loosing it, she thought with a small inward roll of her eyes.

Zeke smiled at the two girls. "So we were close Jenn? Met at the train? Oh wow, cool!" he said with a sweet smile. "Well, Post traumatic Amnesia is generally due to a head injury. I kinda hit my head on the sea bed when i went out to sea with mu muggle-born older brother," Zeke replied. "I'm not really sure what exactly happened, this is just what my father told me," he added sadly.

"So Arisa, Jenna, want some chocolate frogs?" he asked.

Jenna nodded her head and smiled warmly at Zeke, finding that she was quite liking this new, slightly dopey, Ezekiel. "I take it this was over break or was it in that long period of time I didn't see you?" she inquired politely, flashing her new found friend a small smile. She nodded her head and said, "Sure Zeke, that would be nice."

"yes please" Arisa said with a shy smile, the one thing she liked more then shoes was chocolate. She hadn't tried chocolate frogs yet though "there not real frogs right?" she asked wondering if it was a dumb question.

Zeke smiled. "Over a break i thing, can't remember," he replied innocently, wondering if the facts were right. "They're not," he said with chuckle, as he passed a handful of chocolate frogs to Arisa and Jenna. "There," he said charmingly. "You can give me the wrappers ladies, i'll help throw it for you," he said with a smile.

Jenna chuckled at Arisa's question and shook her hand and added onto Zeke's answer, "They're charmed to move." She quickly caught the few frogs he passed her and opened one and looked down at the frog. This feels a little odd, I'm vegan, she thought with a small roll of her eyes. She sheepishly nibbled on the frog, hoping that there wasn't any gelatin in it.

[I have to go now.. I'll reply tomorrow.. please don't go all post crazy please :) GN )

Arisa smiled and opened a frog(wow that sounds weird :mellow: ) she caught it before it had a chance to jump, she had very good reflexes. She looked at it a bit before taking a bite, it was chocolate after all, it just moved a little. "thank you Ezekiel, your quiet the gentlemen" She said with a smile.

(( Sorry for the late reply, i've been busy ))

Zeke flashed a cheeky grin at Arisa. "So, how have both of you been?" he asked, biting into his chocolate frog. Zeke looked at the lake front for a moment, wondering how much he missed since he was away for almost three months. "Hogwarts sure have changed," he said with awe.

(( tis ok ^_^ ))

"yeah but its great here" Arisa said looking around. "i love this place" She said with a smile "how much has it changed?" Arisa asked looking at Ezekiel.

Zeke stood silent for a while. "And i really can't remember," he said with a chuckle. "But i expect it to be so colorful somehow," Zeke replied in his usual confused laid-back voice. "I wonder what's changed too..." he added, placing his hand at the back of his neck. "Oh i give up! I can't remember a thing, except maybe the water!" he continued with a sigh.

Arisa put her hand on his shoulder "you'll remember one day. there all in your head some where but your conscious mind is keeping them locked up" Arisa said with a kind voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back