Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
n3oihj.png

Even if happiness forgets you a little bit
----------------------------------------------------------
never completely forget about it

WHO AM I?
Firmiana Aphrodite Asterion-Jenkins
WHAT WAS THAT?
There are two ways to pronounce my first name. It is either 'Firm-eh-yana' or 'Fir-mia-na'
WHAT IS IN A NAME?
Firmiana was named after a small constellation in the Northern Celestial Hemisphere. The name Firmiana is linked to the legend of Theseus and the Minotaur in Greek mythology. While Aphrodite came from the Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation. My second name was said added after Sister Estrella, who found me on their doorstep, read about Greek mythology at the orphanage's library.
THE ROOTS OF MY FAMILY
The Asterion family is a wildly Mixedblooded wizarding family from Australia, mainly in South Australia. Despite being a Mixedblooded families, they tend to marry their cousins and have an off spring with them. Firmiana's mother and father who are second cousins fell in love with each other, it was nothing to their parents as it was natural for them but once her mother was pregnant with her, Firmiana's mother's parents were alarmed that the child might ended up having a mental disorder and such. It was also only half of their problem as if Firmiana was born with mental disorder, she cannot go to a wizarding school which she will suppress her magical ability and end up creating a dark force around her and becomes an obscurus. Thus, Firmiana was given up, so, that the family will have no longer responsibility with the child if she created the unexpected.
Firmiana has once researched her family from the internet and found nothing, only to discover three years ago that she's part of a wizarding family.
DO THEY CALL YOU THIS OR THAT?
Everyone at the orphanage has called me "Mia" my whole life. It started when a toddler, his name was Evan, can't pronounce my name yet. So, he and the other kids at the orphanage stick to calling me "Mia".
HOW DO YOU COMMENT?
I love my name, it is beautiful but I would love to meet the person who gave the name to me. If she's still alive or if they're both alive. I have not harbored any grudges toward my real parents but I was a little bit hurt though for abandoning me at the footsteps of an orphanage.
THE DATE?
I was born on the 17[sup]th[/sup] of January twenty twenty-nine
THE TOWN I LAID EYES WHEN I OPENED MY LITTLE EYES:
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. I was found in an orphanage run by Nuns. This is where I grew up and learned to coup with things that an orphan don't have, parents. It wasn't a strict orphanage but we learned to be respectful without a hard punishment.
BACK TO THE FUTURE:
I am currently living with my mother's brother and his wife and two sons in Port Lincoln, South Australia, Australia. It was odd at first to move in with them as I don't know the bunch but after three years of their good nature and caring, I got instantly hooked to them. They treat me as their princess because of my aunt wanting a daughter for a long time.
AGE - A YOUTHFUL OLD:
Currently thirteen years old, I will be fourteen in a couple of weeks.
OIL IS THICKER THAN BLOOD:
My uncle had said that we are a family of Mixedblood and that's what I'm relaying on for now. According to him, dad was a Mixedblood and the Cepheus family had always been a Mixedblood family as well. It is strange that both families had been equal but then they had to put me off to other people. I had always have a mix feeling about my wizarding blood statues as I don't understand nor grew up around wizards and witches.
WHAT AM I?
I am a proud Heterosexual but I love every gender in the world
LOVE IS?
Eternal and cannot be broken. I have truly believe in my saying as a child with no parents. I cherished the people I love whether they are not by blood. Love is also can be a boundary between good and evil.
GENTLE ON MY MIND: (History according to Cassiopeia Jenkins)
I was in love and he was too. We thought we were meant to be together, it wasn't a matter that he was my first cousin but then again, our families were married to each other for a very long time to keep the family name that was known to the Australian wizarding world. We were affluent in the means of statues. Some who had wished to have an offspring was doom to its means. It was said that an offspring will likely to have birth defects and that it was a shame to have them around. It didn't matter to us, we didn't think of any of these as we got married. Surely, I thought the pill was working, it wasn't. It only took a month to know I have a child growing in me, of course, we were glad but the effects on both sides of the family were strange. Some suggested for abortion, some said to go on with full term and give away the child. But I fought for my child and so did my husband at the time. As the term went on, my family has warned me that if there is something wrong with the child, it is our fault and responsibility to take charge without a help from any of them. I have also found out about Obscurus and that it manifests to young children who suppresses their magical ability. Me and my husband had thought of the possibility that our child might have a birth defect or a mental illness. After nine months of crucial thinking, the best was to give up the child inside me, for everyone's sake and the child's.
On the morning, 6:15 am to be exact, of January 17th of 2029, I gave birth to a healthy baby girl, it wasn't known yet if the child has a serious illness as it was too early. I cried just by holding her because I know that it will be the last time I'll be doing it. I named her Firmiana, a small constellation that we Australians calls 'Womera' or 'The Boomerang' because I believe that even though I gave her away, she will still come back to me whatever the chances there is out there. My husband gave his last name to her and with a piece of a thank you note with her, she was drop off at an orphanage, miles away from Adelaide. A year had pass since Firmiana was given away, it was also the time I graduated from my Doctorate degree at Massey University and became a Pediatric Doctor. Me and my husband was in no good terms since our Firmiana was given away and I filed a divorce on the same date as her birth date on January of 2031. Our love wasn't the same as before and it will never go back the way it used to be without my child.
I worked tirelessly with children that needed my attention as I would do to my own if she was with me. That's when I met my current husband, Officer Edward Jenkins, still a Police Officer in Sydney, Australia back then. A vehicle accident injured a mother, father and three children. I was the only on-call Pedia at the time and one of the children was a one month old baby. Seeing him carrying that baby was a melt-in-the-heart view. Since then, I quite kept seeing him at the hospital, only to find out that he, too, was quite fond of how I handle situations involving children. Edward knew something was special about me, beyond what normal people thinks what special is about. I finally told him what I am and he was so in love that he didn't mind that I was a witch.
We moved to New Zealand where he was originally from and got married but I still worked as a Pediatric doctor at an orphanage back in Australia by ways of apparating. There, coincidentally, I met the daughter I gave up years ago, all the love was there again. She was the nicest and shy kid but her love of adventure and curiosity was there. It occurred to me that she was beginning to have magical abilities she can't handle. I helped her calm down when those things happen. I've talked to my now husband about Firmiana, Edward was eager to adopt her, the thought was simple as she's turning eleven but telling her that I'm her mum was hard. We've become best friends and telling her the truth will either make her hate me or the opposite. I asked my brother to foster her instead and he'd agreed because of how he hated the fact I gave up my own daughter, he was one of the people in the family who oppose the decision to give Firmiana up.
My brother would give updates of Firmiana and I was glad that she's adjusting fine.
YOUR FACE IS WHO?
Ebba Zingmark
THIS IS WHERE I AM LEARNING:
Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry New Zealand. I was sorted into Slytherin house, a traditional house for the Asterion and Cepheus family to be sorted into. I have heard rumors that people in that house are cruel but I learned that some of them are not, and one of them is me. It was a stereotypical gossip roaming around, it is up to you if you want to live up the name like that or help it change by being you.
THE TRUSTED SWORD:
I am yielding a Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core a perfect size for a thirteen year old student who's only starting to grasp the potential of magic. The color of my wand is dark but it works with me greatly, it does not do any stubborn movement nor disappoint me.
[ul][li]Ebony Wood: This jet-black wand wood has an impressive appearance and reputation, being highly suited to all manner of combative magic, and to Transfiguration. Ebony is happiest in the hand of those with the courage to be themselves. Frequently non-conformist, highly individual or comfortable with the status of outsider, ebony wand owners have been found both among the ranks of the Order of the Phoenix and among the Death Eaters. courtesy of Pottermore</LI>
[li]Hippogriff feather: Hippogriffs are noble animals with a reputation for not taking a slight. These wands require constant respect, and if the wielder does not give it, they can watch its formerly stable and versatile magic backfire on it. It is not the strongest core, but it is one of the most adaptable. These wands are most common amongst Gryffindors, but they are rare overall. courtesy of Wizarding Realm[/li][/ul]
HOW TO ENJOY LIFE?
Simply take a good book to read and find your place where the most comfortable you are. I do lots of stuff to busy myself from the world. Creating flower crowns is one of them. When I am at school, I go to somewhere I know there are a lot of flowers and safe to pick them and if I am away for the holidays or school break I simply ask permission to my aunt to pick flowers from her garden. Another thing is flying, my two cousins and my uncle had taught how to fly a broom since I was eleven and had fell in love with it. It was the nicest feeling to achieve, it was also the nearest to flying like a bird. But the most important thing to enjoy life in a world full of danger and doubts is with family, even though broken, they are there for you no matter what.
WHAT IS IN MY TRUNK?
I am listing the things I always take with me to the castle. These are the things I can't live without or they are my favorites.
[ul][li]Shoes: Christy Lace up flats . Satin Ankle-Tie flats . Sneakers . Sneakers 2</LI>
[li]Tops: Monaco Top . Swiss top . Pleated top . Lace peasant top</LI>
[li]Dress: Tiered dress . Tiered shift dress . Maxi dress</LI>
[li]Bottoms: Whole Lauren Conrad collection
[li]Outerwear: Swing coat . Trench coat[/li][/ul]
FAVORITISM IS NOT BAD:
I am guilty of having favorites which is natural to people but I am not like other people who has tons of favorites. I was an orphan, so, I have limited favorites that the nuns at the orphanage can only give us or can afford. They might be little things but it counts. When it comes to books, we have unlimited and vast library at the orphanage but only two in particular are the only books I like to read; Alice in Wonderland and Short Stories or Poems of Edgar Allan Poe. Poe must be a little to deep for me but I love his work and how he portraits the story or poem toward him and his hardships.
Food has been always a problem at the orphanage but we live by and everything is alright again. I don't complain whether the food is great or not but the food that Doctor Jenkins cook is by far my favorite. Although she only cooks on special occasions, I still get excited about it. I love her Pavlova cake and baked turkey. Now, at the orphanage, we tend to do a lot of outdoor activities as much as possible and one of my favorites to do is hopscotch and I am very good at it. I'll say I am a fairly simple girl, simple living is what I like.
The family is a haven
----------------------------------------------------------
in a heartless world

The Complete Family Tree
Courtesy of Family Echo

Cass.jpg

Cassiopeia Anais Cepheus Jenkins
Mother
[ul]<LI>[li]Doctor
[li]Healer
[li]MixedBlood
[li]Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Slytherin)
[li]Massey University Alumni
[li]Played by: Michelle Dockery[/li][/ul]
Cass_second_husband.jpg

Corvus Brian Asterion
Father
[ul]<LI>[li]Hogwarts Scotland Governor
[li]Department of Education and Experimentation
[li]MixedBlood
[li]Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Slytherin)
[li]Played by: David Boreanaz[/li][/ul]
[th colspan="2"]Biological Parents[/th]

Cass_husband.jpg

Edward Caden Jenkins
Stepfather
[ul]<LI>[li]Police Superintendent (NZ)
[li]Muggle
[li]University of Otago Alumni
[li]Royal New Zealand Police College Alumni
[li]Played by: Will Estes[/li][/ul]
Cass_Daughter.jpg

Heather Delila Jenkins