Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Tybalt
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Poplar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
OOCOut of Character:
continued from here fireworks in the 2035 yule ball as it was closed.

Rhiannon didn't quite realise who the girl was who had just walked between her and theseas, she just moved out of the way to let her go to the drinks, unfortunately the girl had other things planned. as she started to talk she smiled though once she introduced herself she realised why she hadn't recognised her, Victoria Chase, she was never really talkative, not to her at least, in fact she didn't think the girl had ever spoken to her, ever. no this was unusual, she decided to put it down to christmas spirit. "Hello Victoria, we have had classes together for the last two and. Half years it is nice to be properly introduced. I'm Rhiannon, though most people just call me Rhi" she said in her scottish accent deciding not to question her motives for talking to her after over two years of not a word. I love your dress, it is so classy she asit as truthfully as ever. the other girls dress was a nice dark pink one, a lot less childish than hers that was for sure.
when the girl introduced her date she was surprised to see "Perseas? It is nice to see you" she said a slightly cautious tone unintentionally coming through. she hadn't expected to see him here with a girl, and certainly not a girl like Victoria, she wasn't sure why but she didn't strike her as his kind though the kiss on the cheek stated otherwise. how had she missed something like this in her friends life?
she watched as Perseas pointed out that she was attending with his brother "I am sorry i didn't tell you when you asked, I just didn't know what to say, it was so on the spot" she said realising that keeping it quiet and ignoring both of the twins as well as basically everyone else only made things worse in the long run. the sharpness when he said with his brother was not something that she missed. she bit her lip, she had messed up there was nothing she could say to make it any less awkward she just hoped someone would say something, and the boys weren't going to fall out.
(sorry it isn't the best reply)

Theseas' lips quirked upwards in a joyous smile when Rhiannon joked about the color of her drink matching her dress and thus, not being worried in case she spilled some on it. "That's exactly my thought." he chuckled nervously and had a sip of his own drink. Theseas looked bewildered and wistful when his date referred to catching up with work during holidays. He was going to ask her if she was talking about Hogwarts courses or something completely different. Just when he opened his mouth to ask the question, someone interrupted him by getting between him and Rhiannon. It was a girl he remembered vaguely as he recalled seeing her before at the common room. She smiled at him first but then she got a strange look, making Theseas wonder if he had something funny on his face. The girl might had that expression across his face because she had just recognized him and Rhiannon. She was right, they were all classmates but it was quite peculiar that she took the time to talk to them now.

Rhiannon introduced herself first and Theseas gave up on his suspicion. Their classmates might wanted to be kind and socialize. Weren't these events organized for such reasons? "I'm Theseas." he replied and turned to see who was her date she was referring too. The pair of grey eyes coming their way was really familiar. "Perseas." he greeted modestly his twin brother. He watched surprised Perseas displaying intimacy with the girl who had introduced herself as Victoria. Theseas had no idea his brother was coming to the ball, let alone he had a girlfriend of some sort. He instantly wondered how exactly this Victoria was getting along with him. "I'm actually surprised to see you here, brother." he replied in return. His brother was addressing Rhiannon but he was actually looking at him. Theseas looked back at him with the same intensiveness and continued this way even when his brother smiled at him. He knew him too well. They were twins.

Theseas could tell that something else was going on behind Perseas' piercing eyes. His brother's curiosity gave him a hint of what he was thinking. A soft smirk touched his face. "You shouldn't apologize Rhiannon." he said and placed his hand on Rhiannon's shoulder. "My brother can't contain his curiosity. He never could." he glared back to his brother. Perseas' curiosity had put Theseas in serious trouble in the past. He had to make sure that he wasn't there tonight to ruin their night. "It's true. We didn't really hang out before but I always had an eye for her." he didn't fear to admit that but he preferred to maintain an eye contact with his brother. If his eyes were going to meet Rhiannon's his face was going to blush. Tension was escalating among the four of them and Theseas thought he should be the first to defuse it and take Rhiannon away from his unpredictable brother. The music at the background changed and the band played a slow song. Theseas extended his palm facing up towards Rhiannon, found finally the courage to look into her eyes, smile and say softly, "May I have this dance with you?"

Victoria looked at Rhiannon, smiling sweetly when she received the compliment. Of course her dress would be great - unpleasant garments and fabrics were her enemies after all. Vee could not remember which designer brand she purchased the dress from, but she sure remembered how she gushed all over its pinkness when she first laid her keen eyes on it. Its fabric hugged her body well, revealing her subtle curves and giving off an aura of girlish playfulness. However her shoes were a much better sight for Vicky and she was fond of it more than the dress. "Thanks, I picked it out myself. The color of yours is great," Vee replied with the mustered sweetness, hoping the compliment could come across as genuine and sincere from the bottom of her heart. When she motioned towards her date, she was thrilled to see what their reactions would be and afterwards, she had no idea what to expect.

When arms wrapped itself around her waist, she resisted the urge to jump and slap the hell out of Perseas. She clearly recalled telling him that tonight they were best friends, who did everything friendly with each other. It sent an electric spark down her spine that indicated her shock, but she masked it by simply placing her hands on his hands as well and giving him a light pinch with her nails, to tell him through the pain that this was not part of the plan. Vee giggled convincingly when he kissed her cheek, but in reality she wanted her own palm to kiss his own cheek. They weren't friends in the first place so it felt so awkward yet they had to keep up their acting. Victoria let her hands down, in attempt to keep a relaxed position without showing any malice on her face. She pursed her lips when they talked to one another, feeling the tension grow rather swiftly when Theseas stated he always had an eye for the Hufflepuff. Victoria murmured, "How sweet. Must be flattering, Rhiannon." The band then changed the tune of the air into a more mellow and sweeter sound. She watched as Theseas asked for Rhiannon's hand to the dance floor and she dug her nail onto the hand that was still snaked around her waist. "I think Perseas and I will follow, right? I just need a drink." Victoria smiled at the pair in front of her and looked at Perseas to see he if would agree with her. She needed a brief word with him without Rhiannon and Theseas within earshot, so this was the perfect excuse for them to join them later.

sorry wrong me. :r

when vi returned the compliment on rhi's dress she smiled gracious "you have really good taste, and thank you" she said smiling, although the girl seemed very enthusiastic she had the feeling she was only returning the compliment out of manners not that it showed at all, she really did seem that friendly, maybe Rhiannon was being too harsh on her, maybe she should just stop thinking things through and just be nice and friendly.
Rhiannon looked up at theseas when he said he had always had an eye for her. she couldn't help smiling and felt a blush spread across her face. she looked at him, saw he was looking away and then looked at the floor slightly tusking her hair behind her ear so as to hide her face a little. "really?" she asked theseas quietly this was unexpected. she hadn't realised theseas had liked her for at all until he had told her when he had asked her to go with him, and then she thought it was just a short thing, she had sort of been half expecting to be stood up this evening. "It is indeed very flattering" she said feeling her face was still warm but hopefully the low lighting and makeup meant that it wasn't too obvious. she looked firstly at perseas and then at Theseas. She hoped that things weren't going to get too much more uncomfortable. she hoped for a distraction and thankfully one came in the form of a change of the tempo of the music and an invitation to dance. she smiled "that would be fun" she said beaming at theseas and taking his hand before she glanced around the group and when Victoria said she could do with a drink and then meet them on the dance floor she nodded, a few minutes alone with theseas would be good thing. "the berry punch is really good" she said to the other couple as her recommendation though as she had only had the one it may not have been as good as the citrus one.
they made their way onto the dance floor and awkwardly they started to dance. the music was slow and they danced facing each other sort of stepping from side to side, not really close enough to be slow dancing together, but it was clear that they were dancing together. she looked up at him not quite sure how to say what she wanted to say. "theseas, you know your brother asked me to the ball to right, about two weeks after you did" she said wanting to fill him in on why things were so uncomfortable back there.

(I know i am posting early but it sort of makes sense to have people in the same time zone posting together instead of zigzagging, after this one i promise to wait my turn. ))

His intense gaze was shifting between his brother and Rhiannon, trying to discern the level of intimacy. They displayed a certain amount of awkwardness and Perseas was able to detect that. Still, his uneasiness wasn't casted away. It was there, right behind his chest, growing with each new breath he was taking. There was nothing though on that smug face to give away his itch. "Yeah, that's me. Full of surprises." he replied with a hint of sarcasm. His half smiled remained on his lips as his twin revealed that he always had an eye for Rhiannon. Perseas was just preparing his next sarcastic comment but Theseas decided not to feed any further the tension growing rapidly between them and invited Rhiannon to dance together. He instantly felt like a boiling cauldron, ready to overflow. Victoria's buried nails on his arm and her request for a drink before following them to the dance floor, were the only reasons he was held back. He remained there for a moment, his eyes bore deeply into his brother and Rhiannon as they walked to the dance floor. Unwillingly, he followed Victoria to the drink buffet. His body was there but his mind was somewhere at the dance floor where his brother was dancing now with Rhiannon."He was always jealous of me. Always wanting what is mine" he muttered to Victoria as if she had asked him what was going between him and his brother. "I gave him my own broom because he insisted it was easier for him to learn how to fly with it. I granted him the room I had chosen for my bedroom because he was never going to give ground but this...this time I'm not going to let him have his way." Perseas promised to himself. "Quick with that drink. We are going to dance." he said steeply, almost ordering her to get on with it and glanced back at the dancing floor. He hadn't realized that she needed to talk with him privately.

His brother obviously was trying to start a fight but Theseas wasn't going to give him that pleasure. Not yet at least. He didn't answer back with sarcasm although he really wanted to. He just ignored Perseas and took Rhiannon away from him, guiding her towards the dance floor. Theseas had never danced before but everything came naturally. He wrapped his arms around Rhiannon's waist while she slung her arms over his shoulders. They started waddling together while slowly rotating. His iron-grey eyes savoured the sincerity in her own eyes. He really appreciated her directness when she confessed that his brother had also asked her. He cracked a soft, warm smile before replying. "I know. He probably knew I asked you first and hoped he could change your mind because you talk with him more often." he said, ignoring the relentless glances he was receiving from his brother from the buffet. If he was going to glance back with the same ferocity, it would conclude this night too early and Theseas had something else in mind he wanted to before the end of this ball. "I don't know how well you know my brother but he always wants to have his way. No is not answer he will accept and he enjoys putting others into trouble. At least, this is how it rolls with me and him." he said as she continued moving quietly in his arms. It was a sort of warning to her. Theseas couldn't understand how a modest girl like her was hanging out with a jerk like Perseas but he wasn't going to judge her choice to be a friend with him.

As they danced under soft, flickering light of the candles he decided to change somewhat the subject of their little conversation and refer to something he had observed about her for a long time. "Why were you surprised when I said I was interested in you for a long time?" it sounded better in his head as he was preparing the question but it turned to be another one of those which could bring back the awkwardness, he so hardly was trying to disappear. "I mean, you're a really nice person Rhiannon. Why wouldn't someone have an eye for you? You should have more self-confidence. This is why my brother teases you all the time." he said and shot a brief look at his brother and his date. They looked like the were up to something or it was just Theseas' lack of trust that had him so prejudiced about his brother. "At least now he'll leave you alone." he said and looked back at Rhiannon as another slow song was played by the band. "His new girlfriend will keep him occupied." he smirked softly and wondered how exactly the two of them were met and decided to come together to the ball. "I didn't know he had a date for tonight." he admitted. "Actually, they look like a perfect match. I don't think she really has a good reputation either." he mused and glanced suspisiously at them over Rhiannon's head. Hogwarts was a beehive of rumors and Theseas could remember some people talking about that girl's attitude towards her muggle born classmates. Theseas knew that his date was a muggle born so he was going to be cautious about Victoria Chase as well and not let her offend Rhiannon in any way. "Had Perseas told you anything about this girl coming with him tonight?" he asked, testing to see what exactly his brother was discussing with Rhiannon when they were working together on schoolwork.

"What the hell was that for?" Victoria asked Perseas when they were a good distance away from the other pair. "Don't you realize it'll blow your cover?!" Her green eyes flashed dangerously at him, stealing a glance at the pair who was now on the dance floor trying to dance their way out of the awkwardness. She led Perseas away, behind a few people just so they couldn't be entirely soon as she got her "drink." She scowled when he explained their utterly fascinating contest that they never spoke of. It was just now that Perseas was fueled once again to beat his brother, this time to have a girl as his prize. What was it with her species that instigated long lost rivalries that were hidden even a thousand feet behind them? And among all the girls, why did they have to fight for one who was too shy to even speak her own name? Probably not, but Vee thought of her Rhiannon's personality as something quite similar to that. Victoria rolled her eyes, nodding in sarcastic understanding. "Fascinating. Interesting. Now I hope mommy doesn't find out you're trying to be someone's knight in shining armor whilst you take down your own brother for a girl." She patted his arm mockingly. She was, although, enjoying that she was firsthand witnessing some serious sibling rivalry in there compete for a certain Hufflepuff. Now seriously, did the Ball serve some popcorn in here?

Victoria forced herself to relax and she smiled at him sweetly, the curve on her lips not reaching her eyes fully to brighten them. Basically it was like she was directing a theatrical play, wherein she could adjust the scene in any manner her preference told her should be. She looked pleasant now but she was gritting her teeth and with all her might, tried not to look like she wanted to curse his ass to the depths of the lake. "I don't want a drink idiot. I want to talk to you in private." Vee walked up to the end of the drinks table where they were quite far from the dancing couple. Now she doubted that anyone on the dance floor could perceive their expressions now that they were this far. She dramatically took a sigh and stopped the gritting of her teeth. The clashing feeling of it was just too harsh for her whites. "What did I tell you a whilst ago? I'm your best friend now, not your girlfriend." The last word came out to a dropping emphasis and the brunette and in a flash she did hope that he did not have to kiss her tonight. She knew that setting up this kind of scene would stir some drama in between that love triangle, but frankly, when they were done with this Yule Ball, she would drift into the hols and never think of the trio ever again. This drama would only resume next semester. "Friends don't kiss each other that closely on the cheek. Thank Merlin I did not slap you then and there. Next time you do it, I f*cking swear I'll throw you across the forbidden forest and leave you there to rot for the holidays." Then again, closed spaces were a ultimate dislike for Victoria. She wrinkled her nose briefly before getting a glass of cool water. She sipped and put it down on the discarded tray even if it did was not even 1/4 empty. She beamed at him in a quite convincing way. "I'm done with my drink. Let's dance." Vee linked his arm with his again and gracefully walked to the dance floor where couples and friendly pairs of sorts where occupied in their own world.

Perseas ignored Victoria's preaching for the most. The girl was becoming a nuisance the more she was sticking around him and he couldn't see how she could assist him eventually. Theseas might wasn't returning the sharp glances that Perseas was sending his way from that distance but Perseas could see his inner smug as he was dancing with Rhiannon. He was already losing and Victoria proved to be nothing but unhelpful so far. "Your plan hasn't worked so far so I took matters in my own hands." he snapped irritated as she was keeping bugging him. He kept listening to her raving with nods and grimaces, depending on what she was saying. His attention though was pinned at his brother and Rhiannon who were dancing and talking. This time, he caught his brother glancing at him. It could turn like a territorial battle between male lions. They were just at the stage where the two of them were checking their opponents strength, daring their limits.

When Victoria was done with the talk, Perseas grabbed her wrist and beamed at her with the same pretentious way. He chuckled and smiled so that anyone from a distance would think they were just talking and having fun but his grey eyes had turned into thunder clouds, ready to unleash their wrath on her. "Don't threaten me again. Remember who took you out of that pit and how easily I can get you back in there." he said through clenched teeth. "I swear the next time you'll talk to me like that, I'll drag you to a secret passageway in the dungeons and you'll never get out of there again. I promise." he lowered his head a bit to whisper that thread to her ear. When he raised his head he was smiling. Anyone looking their way would have thought that he had probably shared with her a secret of some sort. Perseas had already his twin testing his patience. He didn't want Victoria doing the same. He listened his grip and guided her to the dance floor. "Am I allowed to place my hands around your waist or this is forbidden as well?" he scoffed at her while he would have preferred them wrapped around her neck. He had no idea what her plan was. Rhiannon didn't seem jealous the slightest. Instead, she was lively chatting with his brother while dancing. Perseas didn't wait for her to answer and placed carefully his hands around her waist before starting slowly rotating themselves amongst the other pairs. "My plan would have worked better. A few drops of Essence of Insanity in his drink and their night would be long gone." he stated to her calmly as if he was telling her about the great time he had during Hogsmeade weekend.

Rhiannon wasn't sure if Theseas was right. "He did seem really surprised when i said someone i was going with someone else, and he didn't seem like he was expecting to see you there." she said. as they danced she tried to slow dance but also tied not to get to close, the was only thirteen after all. as they danced she rotated them so that she could see the other two. it seemed like they weren't too thirsty. "he isn't the only one who can be stubborn" she said thinking about that day in the owlery when he had lent her the two way mirrors, and although she couldn't remember the debate they had had she could remember that she had eventually outstuborned him. she danced at the other couple, they seemed to be talking about something. she turned her attention back to her own date. as he started talking saying about her being unconfident. "I guess i had never even thought about anyone having an eye for me, and perseas is right we haven't really spoken much." she said. "I guess i was too caught up in my books to even think someone could like me, even notice anything about me other that that i was always studying" she said. and she was always studying with a full load of wizard school and a full load of muggle schoolwork she didn't have much time for socialising. "to be honest i have gotten used to the teasing" she said. she wouldn't go as far as to say that she missed it since she had been avoiding both of the stratis boys since she was trying not to have to answer perseas' questioning on her date. but she did say she was used to it.
as the song changed she wished it was to something a little faster. "I haven't spoken to him for a while and he didn't mention it to me" she said. "but yep she has never spoken to me before tonight, i think they may be up to something" she said as she saw the other couple coming towards the dance floor and starting to dance near them, although they seemed happy though she had a distinct impression that something wasn't quite right. "did you have a good drinK? she asked as they were dancing nearer to them than what would be deemed normal.

Theseas instantly flashed an understanding smile when the girl seemed unsure about what he had said for his brother. "He got you still in his pocket. I was like you once. Now I know to not underestimate his acting talent." he said from his experience of being Perseas' first victim. Their dancing had starting becoming more natural now that the ice was somewhat broken. It had started becoming a conversation between their bodies, obeying to the slow rythm of the ballad. "And that's what triggers his annoying behaviour." he added when she said that his brother wasn't the only one who was stubborn. Theseas guessed that she was implying that she was stubborn as well and possibly she had showed this part of her self to his brother too. "He bites back when you're arguing with him. He loves it. I figured this long time ago. Ignoring him is the best you can do if you don't want him to be a pain. It works for me." he gave her a friendly advice. Theseas wasn't discouraging her friendship with his twin brother, although he didn't like it. He just wanted to protect her in some way from Perseas' relentless teasing.

Theseas was feeling a lot more comfortable with his dancing partner on that dancing floor so he didn't talk more about the fact that Rhiannon had made a good impression to him. He simply didn't want to lose the connection that had made them talk without the awkwardness. However, he could react in any other way but to have a bewildered, soft grimace as an expression. "Really? You really are tougher than what you look." he complimented with a chuckle about her tolerance levels who seemed to have grown immune to his brother's teasing. Theseas instantly glances suspiciously at his brother and his partner who arrived as well at the dance floor. He wasn't the only one who thought that his brother and his new friend were up to something. When Rhiannon reflected the same notion, Theseas tried to read his brother's permanent smug but he seemed busy with his friend Victoria as they started trying to conform with the music. As they danced closer to them, Rhiannon tried to be polite and socialize but Theseas preferred to keep a comfortable distance, just in case wizard crackers were unleashed or dugbombs were rolled between their feet. "I wasn't expecting to find you here Pers. Weren't this social events boring to you?" he asked his brother as the two couples were dancing closer now. It was an interrogation and not an attempt to have a chat with his twin. Perseas' eyes were connoting something sneaky and Theseas was determined to tactfully find out what was it.

Despite his impressive determination to get the golden girl, Victoria could only think how much of a fool his feelings were doing to him. The brunette thought of boys like him to only desire a girl physically and nothing more. Personally if she were a guy she would do that too because emotional involvement was just too much for their age. Victoria wondered how the Hufflepuff could keep up with two guys pursuing her, especially since one of those pursuers was ready to play dirty. She was unfazed by Perseas' impatience towards her "plans," and wanted to snort funnily. The night was only getting started, and there he was expecting her to actually shake the jealousy out of Rhiannon's neck. Victoria chose only to look at his face deadly whilst her ears heard nothing but her thoughts about how impatient he was and the like. Selective hearing was something not unfamiliar to the pureblood, considering her lifestyle that included lectures from pureblood parents wanting the best out of their only daughter. Victoria blinked when he was all finished and decided that being on the dance floor was a better option for them. Behind the crowd was not a good idea for so long, since it would attract suspicious minds to go questioning their fake affection.

She preferred to dance with a good distance between them and the other pair of third years, but Perseas chose to show off his dancing skills right beside Rhiannon and her date. Vee smiled as if to announce their arrival and traditionally placed her hands around Perseas' neck. He was much taller, but thanks to her heels she did not have much of a difficult time trying to cope with his height. She felt the cautious hold he had on her waist and with half her courage, she let loose her arms and held onto him like he was an old, good friend. Dancing slowly was nothing new to her, however dancing with someone she awfully didn't give a sh*t about was a first. Her ears caught his quietly said words, with an expression that feigned casualty. She shrugged, imitating him. "Maybe you should have. You're good at that anyway," she praised and knowingly smiled. Now she would have to rephrase her sentences into something with no double meanings. Easy? She hoped so. Containing what she really meant could be difficult. Being the blunt little lady she was a lot easier. However naturally born actresses were always actresses and tonight, she had to channel her inner self control. She looked to her side, making eye contact again with the other brunette who was courteous to acknowledge them. Vee was not fond of small talk, but she answered anyway. "Nothing was more refreshing than it." The glass of water with a side of lemon was ordinary. Not even half of it was finished when she put the discarded drink down. Hell, Vee only took the world's smallest sip. How was she supposed to know if that was considered good?

She looked over to Theseas Stratis, who looked at Perseas to question him directly. She was subtle now, innocent brown eyes watching the two brothers on each others' throats. Victoria had to say, Theseas Stratis was quite a catch. She never paid attention to him before, however with his formal dress up code and his hair in that way, his looks were certainly reaching the skies. She never voiced her thoughts and allowed her sight to be on Perseas to see what he had to say. When he was done, she very softly scratched her nails on Perseas' skin. She smirked slyly. "I think they need some time alone." Honestly if Perseas wanted to give them a show, then he would have to agree to leave them alone for a whilst. Dancing was always a good time to show off some affection. Even if Victoria was reluctant to do this, she always enjoyed a drama show regardless. "We can meet you guys again later," Vee offered, beaming. She danced with Perseas to another spot where they could still see Rhiannon and Theseas and stood closer to him, to whisper something. "Go on, twirl me." Twirling a lady smoothly and catching her was all about precision and charm. She stepped back to give themselves a bit of safe distance, trying to perceive from his eye if he was up for a little more dancing. Now, what did he mention earlier regarding his dancing skill again? By thinking of it, she only smirked.

Perseas clenched his teeth behind his little smirk. The Gryffindor wanted to pounce on his brother and bruise his pretty face but there was still a wise voice inside him, advising him not to do this. It wasn't quite helping him his partner to cast off his frustration. Victoria was actually fueling it even more. In an instance of paranoia, Perseas even considered the wild idea that she had aligned with Theseas prior to this in order to irritate him and laugh with it. His twin's question came then as the two couples were dancing close to each other. "Boring indeed." he replied and had a look around him. "That's why I'm here. To enliven this feast." he hinted although he had no plans to create chaos today. Plans however could easily sprout into this boy's resourceful head. He casted a nasty look at Victoria when he felt her nails scraped his skin again. "I would appreciate if you stop acting like a wild cat." he whispered in her ear with a mirthless smile while his fingers pressured her waist.

His date, or more precisely, his fake date drew him away from his brother and Rhiannon but his grey eyes were pinned on them. He still couldn't see how her plan was going to work when they were growing the distance between them and their target. His pale eyes flew back on Victoria when she suggested him to twirl her. Perseas thought that this girl was there to just have fun. Her head wasn't into any plan. Perhaps she was using him to show off to her minions or her snob friends that she had a date tonight. If she was using him in some way then he wasn't go to stay empty-handed. It was an opportunity he was going to use now that it existed. Perseas didn't say anything and simply obeyed. He lifted his left arm slightly to her right to guide her under his arm. He kept his hand centered above her head as she did a three-quarter turn to her right. At the end of her turn, their eyes met and it was then when the idea popped in his head. He lowered his right arm gently to signal the end of the turn and draw her in with a cunning smile. Without further warning, he moved closer, his mouth actually pursuing hers before their lips connected. The thought of Rhiannon watching them from the distance, just encouraged him to hold Victoria closer and kiss her more deeply. She was probably going to slap him but it was worth the risk.

rhiannon zoned out slightly when theses started lecturing her on perseas. "yeah, I know how brothers work, i have my own, you know they never seem to be as bad to anyone else" she said. her family teased her sometimes, but she knew it was aways in good humour and never really mean. that was the sort of thing that came with a lifetime of familiarity with them, she guessed that was the sort of way she treated perseas's teasing. She was trying to think of a way to politely change the topic when the arrival of the others did it for her. smiling she nodded as they answered the questions. the drink that rhi hadn't seen vi drink had been refreshing, and perseas had come to the ball to be the energy that he thought it needed. "I think the ball is already pretty lively, and most girls, actually most people wont like you if you somehow manage to have paint bombs falling from the ceiling or what ever other prank you will think funny" she said to perseas acting like normal, and following her own personality not acting quite like theaseas had suggested. she didn't lie and not being herself often felt like lying.
it was only a chorus and a small parting phrase later when the other couple moved away from them slightly. feeling slightly relieved Rhiannon watched them from her periphery dancing but had to do a serious double take when perseas kissed the girl pretty deeply. she looked back to Theseas. "It is odd they both look so tense and yet apparently so close" she said. hoping the boy didn't try mirroring his twins actions. she then looked the other way away from the other couple and looked into the crowd to see if she could recognise any other students in their finery. no one that she really knew, she saw the head girl in a pretty yet simple white dress. and s few other students who se recognised from around the school but didn't really know.

Theseas doubted that Rhiannon's brother was in any way close to what Perseas was but he didn't comment further. He thought that the spotlights had stayed on his twin brother for too long tonight when he was there to enjoy the night with Rhiannon. Perseas' reply was so predictable. Theseas would have thought that his brother would only be at the Yule Ball to stir some havoc. Maybe Victoria was his new partner in crime although she didn't quite look like that kind of person. He didn't really know her so he was going to treat her with suspicion, exactly like his brother. He thought it was better not to reply back and be pugnacious. He was actually thankful when Victoria took herself and his brother away from them. He was feeling much more comfortable with some distance between them.

While searching for the right topic to start again a conversation with Rhiannon, which wouldn't include his dear brother, she mentioned something about him and his date and made him look at them as he was rotated to the right spot. The chuckle that escaped his lips was sponteneous but the sight wasn't funny at all. Perseas was kissing Victoria quite intensively and they looked for a moment, they were really into each other. This was good news for Theseas. His brother had something better to concern himself rather than bothering his own date. He looked back at Rhiannon to read her reaction but she was indifferently looking around her. This pleased him even more. "Let's just let them enjoy theirselves." he said with a wide grin as the music changed to something faster he had never danced to it before. "In the meantime, could you show me how's this danced before I tread on your feet." he guessed she could show him instead of letting him awkwardly standing there.

The music had a lovely melody - one that could put Victoria into a good mood if she had been listening it to it by herself or with her either of her best friends. When she was a younger girl, she dreamed of being a princess and dancing to slow music with her prince however seeing that now she was arm in arm with someone she utterly disliked, she could not help but scrounge her face mentally. Perseas was not so bad at leading her with the music, although he could use more practice for the future years. She felt eyes - unknown and known drift over to their direction. Victoria loved attention, but that is only if she was doing a good job at something she knew she could handle. This jealousy thing they had going on was putting Vee to the test. She had never done something this serious in the past and judging by the weird feeling she was getting from the other pair, she sensed that they have never encountered this thing either. Scheming, to Victoria, was normal - but this type of thing was something she wanted to explore. What were the consequences after they put on this type of show? Victoria was not so sure, although she was certain that she would never make herself the butt of gossip in the future.

She was spun around and Victoria was sure not to hit anyone by mistake. The young pureblood made sure her feet were cooperating with her, so she would not have to bump forcefully into Perseas when she spun her back. She smirked when he seemed to do it nicely, but what came next was like a dynamite that would have made her explode if she was not careful. Self restraint was one thing, but utter shock and unpleasant pressure was a different story.

The blood in her veins turned cold and she felt warm lips cover hers as soon as she was spun back to him. Victoria's first instinct was to let her shoulders jump in surprise and tense a little bit, but she remembered that he was doing this to show Rhiannon McGowan what she was missing out on. For a moment she thought he was going to humiliate her but soon, she relaxed and smirked on his lips. She leaned in forward and kissed him back for a second before slowly releasing him with her hands on his chest for support. Forcing herself, she inahled deeply as she realized he stole her first kiss. This was not her fairytale kiss, with a beautiful scenery behind them and a romantic lighting surrounding her partner and she. She supposed she would have to get that next time, with someone she seriously liked unlike Perseas Stratis who was a pain in her ass 98% of the time. "Thanks for the..." she trailed in a whisper and took in another deep breath. From her periphery she sensed Theseas Stratis look at them, but regarding Rhiannon she cannot seem to catch her reaction. "Twirl," finished Vee, looking up at him with a subtle smirk. If Rhiannon did not react to that then she wondered what will.

His hot lips conquered hers roughly but also softly. For a moment he had forgotten the purpose of this possessive kiss as time stood still but when he remembered why his lips had met Victorias, he opened his grey eyes and darted a pugnacious glance at Rhiannon and Theseas. This didn't last a second as he felt Victoria's lips curling up into a smirk before kissing him with the same, if not with a little bit more intensity, urging him to close his eyes again. It last for a second but its statement was clear. Victoria chase wanted to have the last word in everything, even in this stage kiss. She released his lips drained of color, leaving him breathless. For a split of a second, Perseas considered of swooping in to kiss her again and show her that he was the ringleader here. However, he rethought this reckless action wisely and decided that this time he wouldn't be so lucky and escape her slap. "You're..." his voice came out raspy as he was trying to catch up his breath. "...welcome." he succeeded in saying, hardly remembering he had just twirled her. He had even forgotten for a while how annoying she was. "If you want to murder me, I'm sure you can find a better way than asphyxiating me." he smirked and prevented awkwardness from lingering longer between them. With no tact, his attention shifted from the girl he had shared his first kiss to the girl who had possibly stolen his heart. Rhiannon either looked unaffected from his action or she had just missed it. Instead, his twin brother seemed to have watched everything and Perseas shot a ferocious glance at him. "Despite our outstanding performance, we have failed to convince." he said casually to Victoria as he turned his attention back on her. He wasn't disposed to accept his defeat just yet. "I hope you're not out of ideas like me." he said and tried to see through her green eyes.

Whoops. Sorry wrong me again.
I really should check which account I am on on. :unsure: :doh:

The music changed again from a slow Ballard to something a little more upbeat. It was one of those so ga that although catchy wasn't one of he best ones. Though when the chorus came around the words were echoed back from the dancers and those people who were mills around he edge of the dance floor eating or just watching other people have fun. Instead of the sort of awkward slow dancing they had been doing Rhiannon and theseas were dancing a little more upbeat. it is not to hard. I think basically enjoy yourself and bob around or jump on the spot. she said in response to his question on how to dance there were a few songs that had a specific set of moves but this was as far as she knew not one of them. [/b] she was enjoying herself with theseas and as perseas and iv has moved away she was enjoying herself more theseas was right she should just leave them be and let them have a good time and focus on having a food time herself the if she was still curious after the holiday she could ask him about it then though she was rather sure she wouldn't be, after all be was just as entitled as she was to come to e ball with someone.
A few minutes later there was a slight pause in the song when it went into the bridge and this interlude was unfortunately filled with the loud gurgle emanating from her stomach. She flushed a little out of slight embarisment as se of the people nearby turned to look at them though not enough for the slight increase of colour to show too visibly under the dimmed lighting. And bit her lip "do you fancy getting some food after this song? she asked before her stomach let out another grumble as if to add emphasis to the question.

It was the first time Theseas he was putting his dancing skills to the test. He had done a relatively good job with the slow dance. After copying Rhiannon's movements he was able to follow but now that the music had changed to something upbeat, she had to take the lead again and show him. When he realized that he wasn't going to do as well as with the slow dance, he decided to better entertain her. "You mean like this." he said with a wide smile for what was going to follow and performed a few, funny disco, dance moves that really didn't suit the music. "I should better stop or I'll win the first prize." he sarcasted about how horrible he was at dancing and chuckled, hoping to see a smile on her face as well. Theseas actually flashed his own smile when she suggested to get some food after the end of that song. "I was that bad, wasn't I?" he lowered his head slightly embarrassed but still smiling. He was having a great time now that his brother had let them enjoy themselves that he didn't care to make a fool of himself in order to make her laugh.

"You know what, you're right. Let's leave the dance floor for someone more able." he took her hand, glanced at his brother and his date to make sure they weren't followed and guided Rhiannon to the buffet with the food. He picked up a couple of dishes and offered one of them to her. Theseas had a hard time to choose what to include on his dish but in the end, he had made sure he got almost everything there just to try it. When Rhiannon was also done, he found them an empty table, a little bit further from the dance floor so that they could chat easier there, where the music wasn't so loud. "I was expecting to find you on the fourth floor but I couldn't find where exactly is your common room." he said and placed his dish on the well-laid table, bringing the chair he sat on closer to it. "What is like Hufflepuff's common room?" he asked and took a bite from a very promising bacon and cheese swirl bread.

Her mind swiftly reinforced into her senses that this was only for an act and when it did so, Victoria's sudden anger bubbled to near the surface. She wanted to stop dancing and hex him until he hit the other side of the room however keeping up her classy appearance was more important. She ignored his remark on 'asphyxiating' him and did not even bother to ask what the hell that meant. Truth be told she wanted to squirm in Perseas' hold, because their present scenario was terribly heated with awkwardness. Victoria kept up her grace though and looked away, thoroughly inhaling to cast away other rolling thoughts threatening to come out in her emotions. In her mind she shuddered violently, feeling violated in a sort of way because of this stolen kiss. Why, was he that desperate? The thought made her want to chuckle darkly and the possibility lingered in her mind. At least now she had something to truthfully smirk on. Now about that reaction from Rhiannon, she had to know how they affected her. She was positive her acting was A class and well, from her angle she could not directly see the other brunette. Victoria looked up at Perseas with a brow affixed to question him regarding it.

Failure was something Victoria normally did not accept when it came to her own missions but this petty one; this game she was playing was none of her business. Being a semi romantic person though, she felt that this would end up to be a tragic love story. Either that, or a boring one that even she would stop reading. When she felt a flicker of disappointment in his tone of voice, Victoria's expression molded into an innocent little thing's, and for a moment decided to tell him the reality of their predicament. "Now you know that..." started the pureblood, thinking that what she was going to say was a long time realization that she had not voiced out ever. "Feelings are a little difficult to manipulate." Victoria wanted to make her voice sound sickly sweet, but she might get a snarl from him which would be nasty. She shrugged and felt her grip on him loosen a tad bit. She did not know this was the type of feeling that Perseas would show; he was taking this intensely and all Victoria wanted here was a little fun for herself. If he wanted to drag her in front of the other couple to initiate a make out session she would be more than willing to cast Furnunculus and petrify him right on the spot.

"Your acting was horrible, so I'm not surprised," Victoria commented casually like her usual, vain self. This was a half assed lie, because now Vee knew that Perseas could really act if he only wanted to. In this case he did and he still wanted her to come along with him. "Maybe she really doesn't like you." In a whisper, she told him cautiously on the assumption someone attempted to overhear. Only, she was being brutally honest right here and Vee was not sure how Perseas would take that fat chance. She danced quietly with him, thinking idly of what to do now with her eyes still gazed upon circles of greys. This was jealousy they were talking about and since Victoria was only fourteen years old with no experience of such, she thought what her father would do in situations like this. It did not take too long for her to come up with an answer and slowly cocked her head to the side before beginning. "All that I can come up with is to have fun with me. But of course, we cannot possibly do that." She was talking about having fun with him genuinely. For a reason she knew in her mind that the names Perseas and Victoria would never be recognized as friends ever. "So, is it an endgame for you now?"
OOCOut of Character:
sorry for the delay, everyone. i had no victoria inspiration for days!

Perseas wasn't settled for failure as well. He was used to take what he wanted in the end but this time it didn't seem likely. Rhiannon hadn't casted a glance at him throughout the time they had joined them on the dance floor and now she was enjoying her time with his brother alone at a table. He ignored Victoria's first comment and wondered if he really liked Rhiannon or he was acting like that because his brother showed up with her. It was the first time he was facing such a confusion and he didn't like complicated things either. When Victoria commented on his acting, his pale eyes focused on her and smirked. "I'm not used to pretend, especially pretending I like you." he hissed. It wasn't her fault that their plan didn't work but he was going to unleash his bitterness on her. "I prefer of speaking my mind and say what I really think of." he continued and scanned her face, her dress, everything on her. "I don't like you. Straight as an arrow. But you might be right. Maybe she doesn't like him." he said bluntly and looked at Rhiannon and Theseas. Perseas finally swallowed his pride and decided to not bother himself with them. He also thought that he was a little bit tough on Victoria. Despite her reputation she was still a girl who liked this kind of events. Maybe she was right. They were supposed to have fun. He smiled and twirled her one more time. "Nope. The night is still long." he said as the twirl ended. "How would Victoria have fun tonight if she was here with a friend?" he asked her. It was the least he could do for her assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back