Finn Robert Lockley

------------------------------------------------------------

But then if you're so smart, then tell me ,

Why are you still so afraid? ,

FULL NAME
Finn Robert Lockley

MEANING
Finn: The name Finn means fair or white.
Robert: The name Robert means bright fame.
Lockley: The Anglo-Saxon name Lockley comes from when the family resided in the region of Loxley in Staffordshire.

WHY
My parents fell in love with the book adventures of huckleberry Finn and decided to name me after the book. Robert is my grandfathers name so I guess that is where that comes from.

NICKNAMES
I don't have any nicknames. My name is already pretty short and most people just call me Finn. I don't mind having no nicknames.

D.O.B.
I was born on the 11th of April in the year 2040. My mom told me I came two days later than the expected date.

PROFESSION
-​

FATHER
I have no clue who my father is. He left me and my mom when I was younger. I can't remember him and my mom burned all of his pictures. Since he left me and my mom I don't care about him one bit. I just wished he gave my mom an explanation about why he had left. She doesn't want tell me anything about him and I usually don't ask about him. It isn't going to chance things anyway.

MOTHER
My mother is named Teresa Lockley, she is of Scottish decent and I wouldn't know what would have happened to me if she wasn't there for me. Everything she did in her life, she did it for me. I am grateful for anything she had done for me. My mom attended Hogwarts Scotland when she was younger and was sorted in Ravenclaw.

SIBLING(S)
I have no siblings that I know of, but with my dad anything is possible.

RELATIONSHIP TO FAMILY
The relationship with my mom is fantastic, the relationship with my dad doesn't exist. I resend him from leaving us and I don't want to see him ever again. I wouldn't even know it is him either way.

PET(S)
9MTj.gif
Meet Elroy my budgie, he is 1 year old currently. I have learned him various tricks and he can even chirp on command.

BLOOD STATUS
My mom knows my dad was magical, but we have no clue what his blood status was. We presume I am a half blood.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS
I don't really gave a thought into my blood status. I guess its fine, I don't see any difference in having another blood status.

CURRENT RESIDENCE
I reside in Sydney with my mom. We have a little house in the suburbs. I have my own bedroom in the left corner Elroy resides. Elroy just flies in my room the whole day, he only goes to his cage at nighttime.

THE PLACE TO LIVE
I would love to travel the world and explore every nook and cranny. I haven't traveled out of Oceania ever and I would love to travel to my mom's country Scotland one day.

PREVIOUS HOMES
My mom and dad used to live in a country house together in Melbourne. I can't remember this house and I only know my mom doesn't want to return to Melbourne ever again. Gives her bad memories she says.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
I have dated this one girl that was in my class. We weren't like doing sexual stuff, but we called our self boyfriend and girlfriend. Sp O guess I am straight and like girls.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Seeing I am going to Hogwarts soon I say my relationship status is single. I don't have a lot of time for girlfriends.

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT
A girl from my old school.

FIRST KISS
Hasn't happened yet.

FIRST FRENCH KISS
Hasn't happened yet.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS
I haven't been in a real relationship, but I called this girl in my old class my girlfriend.

THE FIRST TIME
Hasn't happened yet.

Where's the fire, what's the hurry about? ,

You'd better cool it off before you burn it out.

source.gif

HAIR STYLE
I wear my hair gelled up with a bit of volume in the front.
HAIR HAS BEEN DYED
I have never dyed my hair, don't think I am going to dye it ever either.
EYE COLOUR
My eyes are a brownish green color.

BIRTHMARKS/FRECKLES/SCARS
I have some birthmarks in my neck. The ones I have are all tiny, but I have them all over my body.

BODY TYPE
I am muscular and lean, I think that is the best explanation I can give for my body type.
BLOOD TYPE
I have no clue what my blood type is, I never had it tested.
WHICH HAND?
I am a lefty, for sure. My left hand is the most dominant with everything.

VOICE
I have a raspy, manly voice. Well that is what others say, when I record my voice it sounds horrible.
LANGUAGES
I speak English and Scottish Gaelic. My Scottish Gaelic isn't very good, my mom hasn't thought me much. I can listen to a conversation in Gaelic just fine.
ALLERGIES
Everything I have had so far didn't gave me a reaction. But I haven't eaten all the food magical and non magical that is out there, so we will never know.
PERSONAL STYLE
I love wearing a basic white tee with denim jackets. I own a lot of basic tees in all different colours so I can match them a good pair of jeans. I enjoy wearing a good pair of denim jeans.
CURRENT PLAYBY
Shawn Mendes

You've got so much to do ,

And only so many hours in a day ,

CHARACTER LIKES
I like playing tennis and skateboarding in our local skate park. When I was younger my mom took me to a Quidditch match and I think that is something I am going to like as well.
CHARACTER DISLIKES
There aren't many things I dislike. I like most of the food out there, but if I had to say one thing I must say peas. I hate the texture and they just look unappetizing. YUCK
GOALS
I would love to join my house's Quidditch team in my second or third year. First years have no change in joining anyway.

BOGGART
Finn's boggart is his dad, but his face would be all blurry. He doesn't know dad and has no clue what he looks like. Although Finn resents his dad, he is also sad he will never actually meet him.
PATRONUS
c5b9c606d05404ae6c9c1fac6ad12753.gif
Finn's Patronus is a Blackbird. Its an adventurous bird and that suits Finn personality.

PATRONUS MEMORY
The memory that Finn has for his patronus is his mom coming to watch his first Tennis match. Finn was so proud at that moment and he even won the game.
DEMENTOR
His dementor is his dad leaving him and his mother.
MIRROR OF ERISED
It would show Finn winning the Quidditch House cup while being a Prefect for his house.
AMORENTIA
Freshly cut grass, Gravel and Pepperoni Pizza.
RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
My mom and I don't speak about religion. I guess I accept all religions there are, but I don't practice any of them.
ZODIAC SIGN
My zodiac sign is Aries.
ZODIAC DESCRIPTION
Aries loves to be number one, so it’s no surprise that these audacious rams are the first sign of the zodiac. Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations (which is appropriate, since the body part associated with Aries is the head). Aries is a passionate, motivated, and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination
BASIC PERSONALITY
I think I am a loyal friend that cares about people. People can easily run me over, because I am also a giant sweetheart. I am curious about the world. I love my friends and I want to give them a listening ear if needed.

But you know that when the truth is told ,

That you can get what you want or you get old ,

tenor.gif
OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED
I attended a local school in Sydney. It was a nice big city school with a lot of children.
YEARS OF ATTENDANCE
I attended this school for 7 years.
HOUSE (IF APPLICABLE)
My old school didn't have any houses.
FIRST THOUGHTS
I liked this school and made a lot of friends while going there. It is way better than getting home schooled. Something my mom offered to do. I really can't see why home schooling would be something I would want.
GRADES ACHIEVED
I didn't have any outstanding grades, everything was just decent. I have never been the smartest of the class, but that is not anything I was going for.

FAVOURITE CLASS
My favourite class is math and PE. I loved being active and enjoy some time of learning.
LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS
I suppose my least favourite class is biology. It is way too theoretical for me.

SKIPPING CLASS?
I definitely skipped a class here and there. Some classes are just boring and then we just took an extra long break.
SCHOOL CLUBS
I was in the after school sports club. We played various kinds of sports. Every week another sport was central and then we played games around that sport.

POSITIONS ACHIEVED
I achieved class clown I think, but that is about it.

You're gonna kick off before you even ,

Get halfway through ,

-----------------------------------------------------------
WAND
TEXT
WAND DESCRIPTION
TEXT
THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND
TEXT
SCHOOL
TEXT
FIRST THOUGHTS
TEXT
HOUSE
TEXT
THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED
TEXT
SORTING POST
TEXT
YEAR OF GRADUATION
TEXT
THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION
TEXT
GRADUATION POST
TEXT
POSITIONS ACHIEVED
TEXT
OWLs & NEWTs
TEXT
BEST CLASS
TEXT
WORST CLASS
TEXT

Slow down, you're doing fine ,

You can't be everything you want to be

original.gif
BIOGRAPHY
Finn is born to Theresa Lockley and George Hopkins. George left the happy family when Finn was just 2 weeks old. The reason why George left is unknown to this day. Theresa made sure that George didn't have any rights with Finn anymore and after a judge ruled in their name George was removed from existence. Finn's mother worked two jobs to keep up the cost of a child. Although Finn had to fend for himself a lot he had a lovely upbringing. His mom took him to Quidditch matches if they had enough money. When Finn was five he got a toy broom for his birthday. It was one of the best presents he could think off. His mom's family still live in Scotland, so he doesn't see them very often. They know he exists and when he was seven his grandparents came to visit. He got a lot of gifts and his grandparents had even tried to learn him so easy wandless magic. When Finn was eight he joined the local tennis club and he hasn't left since. Theresa tries to visit every tennis match Finn has, but most of the time she has to work something Finn understands and is okay with.

Before your time ,

Although it's so romantic on the borderline tonight

Credits to the lovely Emzies
Lyrics: Vienna - Billy Joel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back