Finding Neverland

Oscar Edwards

Oscar felt incredibly bored, there wasn't much to do. He gazed out the large window in his bedroom, the weather was sunny, cloudless skies. He rested his head on the wall of his bedroom while sitting on his bed. He decided he would do what he did everyday. Read.

He left the house for a change he would read elsewhere. He told his mother where he was going before he left and head for Brightstone. Which was just around the corner so he arrived there in no time. Oscar walked through the busy saturday crowds. The noise rang through his ears, he knew he wouldn't be able to read so close to the village.

He continued on not really knowing where he was going, just making sure he wouldn't end up in Bleak Street. He found a patch of grass just outside Brightstone. He couldn't believe he walked through the whole village. It didn't seem long. He rested on the patch of grass and opened his book and got lost in its world completely oblivious to the outside.

Clover felt like going around for a change, they just moved and doesn't know anyone except her cousins. Walking just outside of Brightstone won't hurt her, so she walked out, looking outside of shops and other's.

Walking keeps her out from the bad, back at her old town, she always pick on her classmates like acting like a queen B. But walking keeps her from doing that, she loves walking. She walked till she cam just outside of the village, Clover saw a boy just about her age she thinks. First time Clover thought to herself and smiled.

She walked toward the boy and said, "Hi." In her lovely pleasant voice, even tho, her voice didn't sound like that, it always sounds like plasticizing the boy, but not.

Oscar turned the page. His story was almost finished and he had a pile of books at home waiting to be read. He read the first line when he heard a sweet voice. He looked up, "Oh..hello." he said in his quiet small voice.

He didn't recognise her. She wasn't at that meeting. Not that he was aware of, he very uncomfortable at that meeting and really didn't pay much attention. Just to the time. He couldn't wait til he could leave. Oscar didn't say anymore, when he was under this sort of conversational pressure he failed. He couldn't think of anything.

Simona was walking around Brightstone village, a village where she could buy all her school stuff when it's time. But alas, it's not the end of the year yet, let alone the beginnign of the next school year. she sighed, longing for something else to do. She wasnted to go to school and learn about this amazing world, but she just have to wait. A little bit of waiting hasn't hurt her before.

Looking around her surroundings, Simona noticed Clover talking to a boy. He was reading a book, or maybe it as a magazine, Simona could not tell. Deciding to at least greet Clover and say ho to the boy, she walked over to them. "Hi," she directed to both of them, and to Clover, she said, "Hello Clo, fancy meeting you here."

((I hope I can join... :D))

Clover smiled at boy, "What you reading? i'm Clover by the way?" She introduce herself. Then a voice came to her back, she turned and saw her friend now best friend Simona, "I lived just around the block and think that i can walked for peace." She giggled at her statement.

"Oh, you do?" asked Simona in astonishment. "So your parents are magical?" Her face lit up in mild excitement and joy, her mind reeling with all the questions she can ask Clover about the magical world. Simona's paretns were muggles, but she isn't a muggleborn herself. Her grandmother, or was it great grandmother? Well, she didn't accept her acceptance letter for a magical school, saying that she was too afraid. Simona wondered what her life would be like if her grandmother did accept that letter.

"Yeh, we just moved in, i was bored and walked a bit." She said to Mona, "My parents are both magical my mother was a Half blood and my father was Pure blood." Clover explained. "So, what are you doing here?" She asked her.

"Oh, just exploring..." Simona brushed away the question. "So, what is it like to grow up with magic around you? Is it fun, or is it dangerous? I always wondered what it's like to live in a magical community ever since I got my letter. I guess I'll find out soon, eh? i can't wait to start Hogwarts!" Cimona took a deep breath for her outburst, and blushed as she looked at Cloer sheepishly, "Sorry Clo, didn't mean to be so...energetic."

"Being grown at magic is dangerous for me i guess, my dad and mom are both death eaters. But don't worry, they'll loved you if they saw you." Clover explained, "No, its ok to be energetic." She giggled.

"Oh, thanks..." Simona mumbled. She looked faraway for a moment before focusing back on the present, "What are death Eaters?" she asked innocently. She really was intrigued by these people. Clover said something about not worrying about them. Why should she be worried?

Clover was dumbfounded that Simona doesn't know about Death eaters, What if she says that they are all bad people but her parents are not?. "Just ignore what i say. I must better go now." Clover sigh and stalked away to the two people in the park.

[[If you want to join at the Borelyn Mansion your free]]

Oscar watched as another girl joined them, he mumbled a quiet "Hi" but she appeared to talk really quickly and to her best friend. Oscar wasn't going to interrupt. He didn't know what to do in a situation like this. He opened his book quietly as the girls chattered.

Then the girl named Clover mentioned Death Eaters and the other girl didn't seem to know what or who they were. Oscar knew though. He looked up from his book at Clover but she seemed to be walking over to her parents, the death eaters. Oscar looked back down to his book in the awkwardness.

Simona waved her hand in farewell to Clover and saw her walking to two people that she assumed to be her parents. They didn't look bad, like the term 'Death Eater' suggests. Maybe they're good guys? Like, they eat death...and somehow prevent death? A brown appeared between Simona's brows and she sighed in frustration. Maybe the wizarding world isn't so fun after all, especailly when you don't know anything about it. Simona looked down and saw the boy looking at his book but not really seeing it.

Shyly, Simona introduced herself, "Hi, my name's Simona. What's yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back