Finally....

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam wandered into the library yet again. He found himself doing that often. The library did have old quidditch annuals which attracted his attention. He walked in silently and found himself once more browsing old annuals. Once he found him a good year he seated at the back of the library.

Scorpius had been in the library a lot lately, looking up spells on Healing ever since he ran into Arisa here and they both talked about the subject. He had also been catching up on his homework though lately he had been interested in trying to sneak into the Restricted Section of the library. He went towards the back of the library, looking over his shoulder all the while and when he turned to face front he saw Prince sitting at a table nearby. "Prince? Hey mate what's up?" Scorpius said with a grin, walking up to his friend.

Sam looked up as he saw Knight approach. "Hey! Long time no see. Nothing much. Learning a bit of history." he laughed and held up the quidditch annual. "Come. Sit." he said indicating the chair across from him.

Scorpius chuckled when Prince said history and held up a Quidditch annual. "Nice subject. Wish we could learn that in History of Magic instead," he said with a smirk. He took a seat across from him and shrugged his shoulders lightly. "How are things with you and Toni?" he asked a little tensely, remembering his birthday when he'd told Prince that Toni knew of the kiss between him and Jenna.

Sam agreed, he did wish they did quidditch in History of Magic. But when Knight asked him about him and Toni it dawned on him that he had not told Knight about the brake up. "Oh..mate..I didn't get a chance to tell you...we umm...broke up." he said slowly kepping eye contact.

Scorpius' grey eyes widened in surprise. "What?" he asked in shock. He remembered Toni mentioning that she might've but he thought they always liked each other enough to stick through it, after the whole Beau situation. "I'm sorry mate," Scorpius said to Prince, his eyebrows furrowing lightly as he said it. "Are you two okay?" he asked awkwardly.

Sam nodded, "Yeah...I hate to tell you but it was a few weeks since it happened, I just didn't get a chance to tell you. But yeah...we had a talk..we're still friends now." he was happy about the whole outcome of the situation.

"Oh really?" he asked in surprise. "I understand," he said nodding his head lightly. He understood how they both might need space. "I'm glad you're friends now though," he said with a small smile, hoping things would really be okay with them now. "What about you and Jenn?" he asked with an eyebrow raised playfully.

Sam smiled inwardly, "Things...are good." Sam smirked, things couldn't be better. He shrugged it off, "But enough of me. You? What about you and Luna?" he hadn't heard much about them since their fight.

"Good?" Scorpius said with a smirk, wondering exactly what that meant. Scorpius smiled a boyish grin when he asked about Luna. "Things are great," he said happily. "We just had a rough patch is all. I'm not too fond of her friend Angus though," Scorpius muttered darkly, still convinced that Angus had almost convinced Luna to break up with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back