Finally Our First meeting!

Daryl Black

OOC First Name
Val
Daryl needed to do something about their group so he decided to call a meeting. He had chosen the Dungeons as perfect place for their meeting. "The Half Black Prince, UNITE!" he shouted out loud so that he could hear him. He waited there alone desperately smiling at the wall.

Snow was whistling to herself inside the dungeons, having nothing to do in the house common room. "They say there are a lot of ghosts in the dungeons. But I never saw one since I came in." she whispered to herself, wearing her glasses. But just as then, she heard someone shout. "The Half Black Prince, UNITE!" Snow was sure that it came from a familiar person's voice. In fact, the voice was so stupidly familiar that she realized right away that it was the voice of Daryl Black. Snow walked towards the voice and found the insane guy smiling alone. "Is he possessed or something?" she asked herself, not realizing that Daryl could have heard her.

"Well hello there Snow! It's Snow right?" he asked the girl staring at him. It's been pretty long since the group had a meeting, actually it was there first and there were only two of them. "I guess we should wait huh?" he asked the girl grinning at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back