Finally, jeez you are hard to find

Ryker Henrick

OOC First Name
Summer
Ryker stood, leaning against the wall of the dungeons, and waited. He figured, if he waited here long enough someone would know Shaylah or, better yet, Shaylah herself would arrive. He was tired of trying to find her, he would wait and let her come to him. Either way he would meet the girl Markov was always on about. He had to see what the fuss was all about, and he had promised Kenny a full report of the girl.

Ryker stood up better when a short girl walked past. "Yo, girl. You Shaylah?" The girl gave him a weird look before replying. No, that girl's a freak. She'll be along in a second though. Class just ended. The girl walked away, muttering under her breath. He waited and, sure enough, another small girl walked through. "Shaylah?"

Shaylah walked down the steps to the dungeons. She had just finished her History of Magic class. It wasn't exactly her favourite class but it was necessary. She needed to get her homework done so she was going to do it in the common room with her feet by the fire. After that she would probably spend her time outside in the rain.
Shaylah turned her head when an older boy stepped out in front of her and said her name. She frowned at him and folded her arms over her chest. "Yeah. Who's asking." She'd never seen this boy before and didn't know who the hell he was or why he was talking to her.

Ryker smiled and examined her. "Not too bad, definitely his type. I'm Ryker Henrick, a mate of Markov." He waited to see her reaction before saying anything else. After all, they had broken up. She might not be feeling too sweet about hearing his name. Plus, she already seemed a bit p!ssed off at the moment. He really didn't want to face a p!ssed off girl that had just been through a break up.

Shaylah's frown turned into a scowl. She missed Markov but she didn't want to see him. If she wasn't allowed to be friends with who she wanted then she wouldn't date him. She felt that if she saw him then she would just melt into his arms and be back where she was before. "I am not his type. I am no one's type. And if you're here to give me a message from him or something then I don't want to hear it. He lost his chance when he turned into a d!ck" If he wasn't there to give her a message then why was he talking to her.

Ryker frowned. "Wait, you think I'm here to give you a message?" He was confused, she was acting like she didn't know he had gone. "I'm here to see what he's so upset about leaving behind." It did seem like something Markov would do. Not tell someone that he was leaving. Him and Markov were alike on a lot of levels. He could anticipatee what the other guy would do and vice versa.

Shaylah raised an eye brow in confusion. "What do you mean by 'left behind'?? He's only in durmstrang like he has been for the last five years." She was getting bored of this boy. "Why would he be upset about leaving me behind?? It's his own fault. He needs to learn to get over it." It had been months since the two of them broke up. If Markov hadn't gotten over her by now then he had some serious problems.

Ryker sighed. "Just at Durmstrang? Wow, you really don't know." He approached her from the wall. "Dude, he's in Salem with the rest of his family. Because of you I might add." Ryker could get very protective over his friends, Kenny Jake and Markov were as close to him as Pheabea was and she was not exactly being warm and fluffy towards him.

Shaylah's eyes widened. Ivy and Mark were in America. It was going to be years before she saw either of them again. "What!! You're kidding me!!" She groaned. "When are they coming back?? Why didn't Ivy tell me??" Ivy had always been Shaylah's best friend. Even with the Markov cr@p that was going on.

Ryker snorted in laughter. "Well, mainly because they went as quickly as possible from what I can tell, oh, and probably because it's your fault they had to go to America." He crossed his arms and waited for her reaction. "They aren't coming back from what I've heard, staying there until they finish school, that's at least two years." Ryker wanted to study her reaction to that carefully, she obviously still cared about Markov, even if she disguised it as caring for Ivy.

Shaylah raised her eye brows. "My fault?! How is it my fault?! I did nothing to any of them. I can't help the fact that he's a controlling jerk." She wasn't happy about being blamed for something that was obviously not her fault. She sighed when he said it was going to be at least two years before she saw them again. It seemed she couldn't keep them close to her. They always slipped away somehow.

Ryker laughed sarcastically. "Oh no, of course not, It's not your fault you got the family involved in your families feud, almost splitting up their family and forcing them to leave the continent to avoid it. No that's not your fault at all." He scoffed before turning to walk away, she seemed to be the person who would stop someone from walking away. If she wasn't then she wasn't worth the time.

Shaylah's jaw dropped before she closed her mouth again and clenched her teeth. When he went to walk away, she grabbed his jacket to keep him facing her then she slapped him. "Don't try and pin this on me. I did nothing. They chose to be part of it. I never forced them to." Shay hated being blamed for something that wasn't her fault.

Ryker touched the part of his cheek that had been slapped before grabbing her by the hoodie and slamming her into the wall and holding her in a manner that her feet were almost off the floor. "First point, you don't slap me. Second point, how the hell are you not going to get them involved. One is your best friend, One is your boyfriends and their father was shacking up with your enemy. You got them involved by telling them. Try and justify it all you want, Mark and Ivy are now in america because of you and it's you that has caused the so-called 'd!ckh3ad' so much heartbreak he's turned into a freaking pansy! So don't you f***ing tell me it's not your fault." His voice had built into a yell, eh really was protective over his friends and Markov was practically family now, even Ivy was counted as his little sister.

Ryker dropped her from where he had been holding her against the wall and sneered at her. He turned, after looking at her in disgust, and tried to walk away again. This girl was really starting to annoy him, but, somehow, he could see how Markov had fallen for her. She was fiesty and defensive. He may have even been friends if she hadn't practically broken his best mate.

Shaylah was shocked when he shoved her against the wall. Her vision blurred as her head hit it. She could see that Ryker was strong but she never expected anything like this. Apparently he was hiding his extra strength under his clothes. She looked up at him with a mixture of fear and rage as he spoke to her. She was scared because he could do anything at any time and she was angry because she had no control over what he did. Then again, he wouldn't hurt her. If what he was saying was true, then he cared about Markov way too much to hurt the person he loved.
Shay crumpled to the floor when he let go of her. "It's not my fault what they did. They made their dicisions. I didn't force them into anything. I can't help the fact that their dad is a complete kn0bh3ad. It's his fault what happened. If he had trusted the judgement of his kids then this wouldn't have happened." Shaylah pulled herself off the floor and watched the back of his head, wondering if he would walk away or turn back and speak to her.

Ryker huffed and turned back, not his whole body just his head. "How about you just find a way off of your high horse and realise that Markov ain't a bad guy and you bloody well know you still like him. It doesn't matter if it is your fault or not, you'll feel guilty eventually if you even care about those two and then, only then, can you come back and talk to me." He glared at her, knowing it would happen eventually, and turned away, walking off once and finally. He was going to write to Kenny, he had wanted to know about the girl after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back