Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie's last rose for the day was yet another housemate, this time one she had never met before, and she figured heading back to the common room to wait for the girl to pass was the best way to track her down. Making her way upstairs, Lizzie realised she thought she recognised the girl on the stairs just ahead. Grinning at her luck, Lizzie bounded up the next few stairs to walk next to her. "Hey! Are you Daisy Parker?"

A busy day handing out roses, Daisy was ready as ever to get back to the common room and put up her feet. However, she stopped when she had someone approach her, and her face broke into a smile as she recognized the younger Gryffindor girl. Daisy had seen her around the Common Room, and she was excited to finally be introduced to a new friend. "Why yes I am! And what's your name?" Daisy asked. Feet up could wait.

Lizzie smiled warmly, pleased to be delivering to someone so friendly. "Hi! I'm Lizzie Taylor." She said happily. "You're in the year above me, right? Fourth year?" She looked down quickly, picking up the last remaining rose in her basket. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Daisy grinned. "What a wonderful name! Is it short for something? What does it mean?" Daisy had an obsession with names and their meanings. They were her favorite thing. "Yes, I'm a Fourth Year. For me?" Daisy asked in surprise. She hadn't expected one at all.

Lizzie laughed awkwardly, surprised at all the questions. "Well, it's short for Elizabeth, I'm named after some old Hollywood actress but I don't really know anything about her, I hate being called Elizabeth. It's way too long, I just go by Lizzie." The questions were almost enough to distract Lizzie from her mission, but not quite. "Oh, here!" She handed the rose over happily. "Happy Valentines Day!"
Dear Dee,

I miss you! Haven't really seen you around much. Hope that will change this semester though!

Love,
Leo

Daisy listened, eagerly soaking up the information Lizzie was telling her. Daisy personally loved the name Elizabeth, but she could totally understand Lizzie's choice, there was nothing worse than being called something you didn't like. "Lizzie it is then." Daisy replied with a grin. She did, however, want to go and find out what the meaning behind the name was. Knowing everything about names was an unquenchable desire the young Gryffindor had. She grinned, taking the rose and note happily, the grin staying on her face when she saw who it was from. Alright, friends wasn't exactly the relationship she wanted to have with Leo, but it was better than nothing! She liked that he thought well enough of her to even send her a rose. "Thanks Lizzie. Enjoy your day!" Daisy said, before giving the younger girl a hug.

Lizzie smiled, relieved that Daisy was happy to use her nickname. It could get uncomfortable when people insisted on calling her Elizabeth, or tried to give her their own nicknames, like Eliza or Beth. She watched Daisy open the card happily, smiling when she saw the grin on the other girl's face. That was the best part of delivering the roses, seeing so many people happy. She was a little surprised that Daisy gave her a hug afterwards, but hugged back happily. Making a new friend out of this would be a pleasant surprise. "Thanks! Enjoy yours too!" She said happily, giving Daisy a warm smile before heading off on her way, basket under her arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back