Fifth Years, Lesson Six

James had been tempted to just post a notice on the door of his classroom to instruct the students to go and study elsewhere but he wanted to at least see his charges before he set them off to study, it was their last lesson after all and he wouldn't have much course to see most of them until they returned to his classroom for their sixth year, assuming they passed their O.W.L of course. The door remained open as the students made their way in and settled in their seats, James suspected once he gave them a choice many of them wouldn't stay so closing the door was pointless. "I'll be brief, today is your final lesson with me until you take your exams at the end of the year, I want to thank you all for the work you've put in this semester, I'm sure you've all enjoyed it as much as I have, or at least didn't make you long for Divination. You can consider this lesson a free period to continue your exam prep, feel free to study here or somewhere else more comfortable, if you stay here I ask you to keep talking to a minimum as to not disturb each other, otherwise good luck and I'll see you next semester for your exam,"

Assignment: RP the lesson. Attendance post is fine for full marks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back