Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Full Name: (male)
Ferus Millington

Date of Birth:
December 7th, 2030

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Ferus has bright, blonde hair. He is 4'10” and has dark green eyes. He likes to dress in sweatpants and t-shirts but will wear jeans for special occasions.
Ferus has a small scar under his left eye. He got it when he was 6 years old, and was playing outside. He tripped and fell down a hill, and unfortunately he had a nasty cut under his eye from a rock he landed on.

Personality:
Ferus has always seen the brighter side of everything. Even when things seem down, he tries to see the shining sun through the clouds. The reason why he feels this way, is because of his older sister, Carol. She was the same, she helped him to see the brighter side to things when he couldn't see them. Whenever he was down, Carol was there to cheer him up. He is also extremely truthful. He tries to never lie about things, and thinks that neither should others. He also doesn't like to take credit for work that he hasn't done. Ferus also always assumes the best of people. He never thinks that anyone would do something bad to someone else on purpose and would instead think that they had some other reason then to hurt someone.

Family:
Grand-Father: Cecil Millington (father's side), Pure-Blood, age: 60
Grand-Mother: Wilma Millington (father's side), Pure-Blood, deceased
Father: Will Millington, Pure-Blood, age: 38
Mother: Cerina Millington, Muggle, age: 39
Sister: Carol Millington, Squib, age: 13

Cecil: Ferus is not very close to his grandfather. Cecil has only visited the family a few times since Ferus was born, and hasn't shown much interest in Ferus. This is mostly because of the fact that Will was born out of wedlock, and Cecil never married his mother. Cecil wasn't there much for Will either.
Wilma: Ferus has never known his grand-mother. She died before Carol was even born. He really doesn't know much about her, since his Father doesn't talk much about his grand-parents.
Will: Ferus is close with his father. Will made sure to always be there for Ferus unlike his own father. He was the one that taught the kids their first bit of magic and helped them to see that magic is good and can be quite fun.
Cerina: Ferus has had a sort of strained relationship with his mother. He loves her very much, and Cerina tries to love Ferus as much as she can, but she doesn't like the idea that Ferus has magic. She realized that it could happen when she married Will, but she had figured that Will was good enough to raise the children at home. She hadn't realized that she would have to send her children away to another school if they had magic.
Carol: Carol is Ferus's best friend. He has grown to love her and looks up to her. Carol has always been fascinated by what Ferus and her father can do, and as such she always encourages Ferus to try new things, helping him to grow and always there to lend a helping hand.
If you have stories/memories/information/family history/e.t.c. for each member, feel free to write those too.

Hogwarts Letter: When Ferus received his letter from Hogwarts, he was overjoyed. He couldn't wait to go and learn new types of magic and have friends that could all use magic too. He wasn't sure about leaving his sister, but she pushed him and told him that he belonged at Hogwarts. His mother tried everything she could to prevent Ferus from going there, but to no avail. As soon as Ferus had the idea set, he immediately starting prepping and getting his things together.

Pets:
The Millingtons have never owned any pets. However, Ferus has always wanted one, and that is part of the reason he really wants to go to Hogwarts. Going to Hogwarts meant that he could get his own and bring it with him.

Area of Residence:
The Millingtons live in the Village of Clinton, in Canada.

Blood Status:
Half-Blood

Heritage:
His family has its roots in Ireland.

Special Abilities:
None

Interests or Hobbies:
Ferus likes to go out and explore the woods near his house. He likes to go out and explore throughout the forest, making up adventures as he goes along. He usually likes to bring his older sister Carol with him, so that they could adventure together. He enjoys reading about spells, and the wizards who create them. He also enjoys reading about famous wizards as he loves to learn how to use spells in what situation.

Additional Skills:
He generally has a keen eye for picking out odd things or things that have changed. He learned this when he would explore the woods and he did it so often that some of the slightest changes would catch his eye since he was so familiar with the place.

Strengths:
Ferus is almost always positive. He tries to keep everyone's spirits up, and isn't afraid to do a bit of adventuring. While he doesn't have a particular liking for reading, he does however possess a great interest in learning new magic. So, if it involves spells, he generally has more of an interest in reading then. He also likes to read about famous wizards, and he even likes to read about their work if it involved creating or developing spells.

Weaknesses:
Ferus doesn't particularly like to read all that much. He finds it boring and instead would rather go out and explore. He also sometimes tends to be too brave, and will end up getting himself into danger or trouble.

Describe your character in three words:
Adventurous, Positive, Curious

Favorite place to be:
He truly enjoys being in new places. Places where he can see and discover new things.

Friends:
Ferus doesn't really have any friends. He lived in a small village, and he didn't really know anyone. He had one or two friends, Seth and Zeke, from home, but they weren't the best of friends. He only true friend is his sister Carol, and she is the one person that Ferus will miss the most while away at Hogwarts.

Hogwarts House:
Ferus doesn't have a specific house in mind. All he hopes is that wherever he is put he can continue to explore and learn new things alone with the other people around him.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
He hopes to make many new friends, and to try and learn many things here. He does hope that this new place he will be staying will have plenty of places to explore.

Best school subjects:
Ferus would probably enjoy any class that has hands on applications. Anything that would involve using a wand or just physically doing something tends to intrigue Ferus.

Worst school subjects:
Ferus would probably not be good at any classes that require him to read a lot, and in class they don't do anything that he considers to be exciting. The other thing is if they do hands on activities, and it is really complicated for him, he would also struggle with that.

Plans for your future:
Ferus has no real plans for the future. He only hopes to enjoy his time at hogwarts, and to worry about the future later.

Your Patronus:
His patronus would probably be a dog. Dogs tend to be happy and bright most of the time, just as Ferus is.

Your Patronus memory:
His memory would probably be one of when he once had been sick in bed for a week, and everyday his sister would spend all of her time with him helping him to get better.

Your Boggart:
It would probably be a mountian lion. One day as he was exploring the woods near his home, he found a wild Mountain Lion. He didn't know what to do, so when he tried to quietly leave, he stepped on a branch and the Lion faced him. It slowly started to approach him, and Ferus tried to run away. However, the lion was soon on his tail and right before the Lion pounced on him, his father came to the rescue and used magic to blast the Lion away.

Mirror of Erised:
His sister, standing right beside him as he casts the many different spells he knows.

A page from your diary:
Dear Diary,
I finally made it over the creek this morning. Took awhile for the water to go down after all that rain. When I got over there, I was surprised to find a house nearby. Guess I was exploring someone's backyard again. Good thing I wasn't caught. Father said that today we would be studying a new spell. I can hardly wait! Its sometimes takes awhile for me to learn these spells he is teaching me, but when I do learn it, boy is it awesome to see the new thing I can do. I always have to go off and show Carol right away as soon as I got it. I'm glad that she enjoys the magic that I can do, otherwise I wouldn't know how to make her smile so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back