Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Since the start of the second semester, Teagan had less an alone time but when opportunity strikes it was hard to resist. And today was a good day to stay inside as the gloomy weather started to roll in. She took her good book and ventured down to the student lounge where a fire had been started and only a few were there. Teagan claimed the couch to herself as she put her feet up. A roll of thunder was heard from the distance. Rains about to pour she thought and opened her book. It was a good thing that it was a weekend, no classes, no homework and no classmates she doesn't want to see.

There weren't many things that Cato had accomplished on this day beside planting more flowers along with the house elf, Lula. As the sky got darker, Cato decided to leave the garden for a quick shower. He got on his casual clothes and headed to the fourth floor, to be specific; the student lounge. He took his Cello along with him hoping that the lounge would be abandoned. It seemed like most of the students preferred being in the common room rather than the lounge, and Cato liked it that way. The fifth year pushed the door and looked around before setting up his cello. He played a few songs before a girl came. The brunette immediately stopped and put the instrument away. Normally Cato would've just left but the death of Bianca reminded him how he should live a little and be a normal teenager. The Gryffindor walked toward the couch and took a seat somewhere near the girl. "Hey" the boy greeted hoping that she was friendly enough to spend a little bit of her free time with him.

The rain had started to softly tap the window of the student lounge but that didn't bother Teagan. The book was quite a scare for her, she wasn't used reading H.P Lovecraft's work but it did fascinate her. The Ravenclaw was immerse into the book that when someone acknowledge her she had quite a scare and dropped the book on the floor. Regaining her senses, she looked up and shook her head slightly with a smile. "I'm sorry, that was embarrassing. I shouldn't have picked a horror book." She blabber until her heart went back to its normal beat. Teagan picked up her book and set it aside on the coffee table.

The Ravenclaw was surprised to see that someone would like to talk to her. It was usually just her, alone or with Liam. "Anyways, hey ... did you need something? Am I on your seat?" Teagan really don't want to pissed off people, she's doing fine except, of course, with Murphy's gang. Her goal for the rest of her school life is to have as many friends and not just friends but true friends who wouldn't lie or fake her.

Cato couldn't help but to chuckle after seeing the girl's reaction. "I am so sorry" he got off his seat, kneeled down to take the book and gave it to the owner. "Here you go Miss horror book he gently gave it to the younger girl. He got off the floor and made himself comfortable on his seat. "I'm in need of an accompany, that is if you want to. But I can leave you with your horror book if that's what you want" by no means did Cato want to be pushy. He could always take his music book and study the song that he was attempting to play although it would be nice if he had anyone to talk to.

Teagan chuckled at the nickname she was given. It was funny because she's not really a fan of anything scary. She would jump from spiders or snakes. "That's quite an odd nickname but I'll take it rather than be called the Devil." Teagan had heard some call her that and it irritates her immensely. She was tired of trying hard to be tough when she's not even. "I'm Teagan or Teags. Whichever you prefer." She told the guy who retrieved her book from the floor. The Ravenclaw thanked him with a nod and set it aside on the side table. Looking at him dumbfounded at his answer from her question, Teagan let out a hearty laugh and pursed her lips after. She had to fold her legs to make room for the guy and said, "You're kidding me, right? You look like you have more friends than I do and here you are. Looking for a company?" The blonde Ravenclaw studied the guy, cute but not as cute as Liam. Sure he's her friend but so does Leo and Liam is still cuter. "If you really do need a company, I'll be happy to entertain you. I could sing and dance but not at the same time." Teagan said joking on the last bit.

Cato was utterly surprised to meet someone as friendly as the Ravenclaw named Teagan. "Lovely name, I'm Cato, Cat. Well that's about it" he playfully winked at the girl. She was incredibly entertaining and fun to be around with, he loved listening to her enthusiasm in meeting new people or at least him. His heart pounded a little bit faster, feeling slightly groggy around Teagan. She reminded him a lot of Bianca, his one and only best friend who passed away. What is this feeling? Could it be that he had a crush on a stranger? "The only friend that I have right now is... My shadow, and hopefully you if I'm considered as one." well, not exactly a friend. Perhaps an acquaintance? "Dear Merlin, dancing?" Cato LOVED dancing, he loved it so much that he would lock himself in the dorm and dance with his shadow. The Gryffindor flicked his wand to his cello case, it opened up and the cello leaned on the wall. He swung his wand once more and the cello started playing with a tango song. "Allow me, Lady Teagan Horror Book" The fifteen years old bowed and gave the girl a hand to dance.

The Ravenclaw frowned curiously at the boy named Cato, he seems braved to be called Cat. Although, she might have heard the name before but Teagan's memory isn't like any other Ravenclaws. She forgets some details from long gone. Cato seems like a loner like her on what she'd had gather, Teagan gave the boy a half sweet smile. The Ravenclaw would at least like to give a little bit of happiness to him. "Sure, I'll be your friend. There's not much offer like that lately and they're hard to find a good one." Teagan's smile was wide now, happy that the boy would consider her as his friend even though they have just met. The young Countess was surprised though when Cato got excited about her knowing how to dance. Teagan had spent doing ballet and waltz her entire childhood, her mother used to tell her that it was what proper ladies do. Teagan watched as Cato waved his wand only to noticed a cello case opened and a cello popped up and it started a tune she recognized. She wasn't actually serious about singing and dancing, Teagan only mentioned it because nobody knows she can do it. But the boy really took it as a sign of entertainment. "Do you really want to do this, Cato?" Teagan asked as she took his hand and stood from the couch. It was a good thing she wasn't wearing heels, tango seems slow but it has a beat you have to follow. The Ravenclaw's height also seems perfect with his, boys tend to be taller than girls. "Remember I sing too." She stated nervously because she had never dance with someone before. Not even at the Yuleball with Liam.

Once the girl held his hand, Cato pulled her toward him and backed off a bit, as a sign for her to twirl before falling into his arms. The Gryffindor wrapped his right hand around her waist. "You can sing once we finish tango and switch to Broadway or Jazz" he smirked as he took Taegan's left hand. "4/4 Tango" the boy said as the cello started to play. "You ready?" the fifteen years old held her closer to him as he started to count the beat "One, two, three, four, one two three four" his left foot went forward followed by his right. Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow, the two started dancing with the beat. He let go of the girl's left hand as a sign for her to twirl and do a little bit of foot work. Cato loved tango, it wasn't as active as jive, cha cha cha, or salsa but the dance was definitely romantic and passionate. "Well Lady Horror Book, you may now sing" he caught his breath and let go of her. He took his wand and swung it to the cello and summoned a modest percussion with a violin and viola. He summoned his tap dance and another female tap that his cousin had left in his trunk. "Do you tap?" he held up a pair of tap shoes with his head titled to the side as his right eyebrow rose, as well as a sweet smile plastered on his face. "One, two, one, two, three four" he looked at the small band and it started playing a mainstream jazz.

"Whatever you say." She said once her que to twirl was over and his hand on her waist, it jolt her slightly but not obvious to Cato. Hearing the start of the music, Teagan nodded and had to remember ever step tango has. She can say that this dance was awkward. It was sensual and she barely knew the guy in front of her. They were sync together and the feeling just being her was beyond her expectations. There's only three people that had seen her true nature and shy to tell but they're all guys. The dance ended with both of them tired and chasing their breath. Surely, she can't sing without the maximum air she needed on her lungs.

Teagan shook her head and took a sit again. "I. Can't. Sing like this." She said, still heaving. Why did I even mentioned I can dance? She asked herself only to get surprised again at Cato, asking her if she tap dance. She was about to refuse even though the Ravenclaw knows how to but the guy had everything set up in no time. Open mouth, Teagan realized she can't back down. At least she was having fun and mostly Cato. That was the important part, make him happy. "Yeah, I tap dance." The Ravenclaw confirmed and took the shoes from Cato. "I have not dance for a long time. It'll be your fault if I can't walk tomorrow." She teased while getting on the shoes. Teagan stood again and felt the comfortable shoes fit just right. "I hope you don't have legilimency because I don't know how you think I have the same size as your sister." She had no idea if he even had a sister but the uncanny size of the shoes was unexpected.

Cato chuckled at the girl's comment, he handed her the shoes as the strings played some high notes. "It's not everyday that your feet fits perfectly in other people's shoes." he winked and wore his. Cato started shuffling as the sound of the tap shoes echoed all through out the room. He stopped and gestured for Taegan to start her part. The two danced together as Cato tried to keep up with Taegan. Once the song was finished he dropped down to the couch and caught his breath. "You are one savage girl, horror book" he said still catching his breath. He swung his wand as the instruments started to play a sweet, slow jazz softly. He didn't intend to continue on dancing, he wanted a background song to accompany the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Cato had a lot of fun, it had been a while since he got to dance with anyone else. "Sing please?" he was actually looking forward in hearing her voice but he didn't want her to feel like she was obliged to do so. But there was no harm in asking for her to sing.

The Ravenclaw shook her head and rolled her eyes. She was getting a lot of exercise for just one day. When Cato started to tap, Teagan waited for her turn. Tap dancing is all about the rhythm and once it was put together, it was like a harmony. When her spotlight was on her, Teagan gave all her best. Smiling as she did so. She was now thinking if the guy was just looking for someone to dance with, she was even curious if he was joking that he doesn't have someone right now. After a fast pace dancing, it finally ended and she collapse beside Cato. She laughed at his comment though, while a soft music played in the background. "Before I sing would answer a few questions?" Teagan asked as she turned her head to him. It was also to have a break before she sings. "Have you even dance like this with the others you know? I mean we just met and all. You seem not shy at all." Teagan would say all of the friends she have met are shy but it was the opposite. They were all nice, confident and all guys. Fatigue had over come her and did the unthinkable. Teagan took off the tap shoes and lay on the couch with her head on Cato's lap. "I hope you don't mind because it did tire me a little. Just for a few minute and then I'll sing you a lullaby." The Ravenclaw joked but she does know more lullabies than actual songs.

Cato sat upside down on the couch, his head was on the seat as his feet were up on the shoulder rest. He tilted his head to listen to the Ravenclaw speaking. "Only if the other party wants to dance. Well if you're passionate about it, it doesn't really matter who your dance partner really is. I mean, we're not in Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts, there aren't a lot of dancers here in Hogwarts. So I don't mind dancing with anyone" Cato was picky but dance partners were limited in Hogwarts, so he wont mind dancing with anyone. He then sat back to his normal position and rested his head from all the blood that rushed to it. He then felt Taegan resting her head on the Gryffindor's laps. He pretended to snore as he placed his arms on Taegan's face, one snaking her eyes and the other one on her chin. He soon laughed at her reaction and smiled at the girl. "Truth or dare?" he randomly popped up the question.

Teagan glared at the guy as she heard him snore and suddenly placed his arm on her face. She took it off and place it on her neck. "Hey! no sleeping after what you did." She complained but she was only teasing. Teagan closed her eyes and just relax with Cato's company. Of course, Liam was on her mind, the boy as it seems tolerating her attitude. Taking the quiet time for a little bit, Cato spoke and asked something random. The Ravenclaw opened her eyes and frowned at him. "I would say dare but I'm tired, so, I'll pick truth?" The young Countess can't loose anything if she pick truth. It's not like she has the secret royal military passwords or codes. She's not even a member of House of the Lords or the House of Commons. Surely Cato isn't a spy either. But the thought of picking truth scares her.

Cato chuckled at how adorable and cute Taegan could be. She would say the most random things a person can think of and it fascinated Cato. He rested his arms on the head rest of the couch and laid his head on it. He decided to close his eyes to listen to the emptiness being thrown here and there by the acoustic of the room. There was something about empty rooms that Cato couldn't explain, perhaps he was the only one who could understand it's presence. Taegan's answer woke Cato up from zoning out for a little bit. He couldn't really think of any truth or any dare, so he decided to ask the classic question."Hmmm... What is it that you see in a guy?" He asked this question to Darcy before, the Gryffindor wondered if Taegan too had the similar category in a guy, or at least in a person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back