Feeling Young again.

Art laughed along with Julie before she asked if he would like to meet her children. Of course he would, they must have been great kids. "Of course I would, and when summer break comes around you could meet Ashton" Art said happily. He wasn't sure how Ashton would take Art seeing another woman, ever since Apple had left Ashton began having a few issues with women, but Art was sure he would love Julie.

Julie nodded. " Sounds perfect." She laughed. " Afterwards, do you want to come back to my place?" She asked looking at him. Julie was terribly excited to let Art see her kids, even though they all lived around the world. But surely they would come and see Art.

Art was surprised when Julie asked if he wanted to come back to her place, probably just to meet her kids of course, but Art was a man and couldn't help but think of something else... "Okay" he replied. Art looked around for a waiter, none seemed to be anywhere around, "Hey, the service here is horrible, wanna just leave and get some take out?" Art asked.

Julie looked around; Art was right, there was no one there at all. " Yeah, sure sounds great to me." She told him. " Near my place there's a great Chinese takeout." She nodded, looking at him, to see if he was alright with that. Julie got up walked out of the restaraunt with Art.

"Sounds perfect" Art replied contentedly before getting up and walking out of the restaurant with Julie.

Julie walked out into the alley way. Placing her arm onto Art's; she apparated into her town of Laguna Beach, California. Julie felt her feet being placed on the groud and a loud pop. She was at the corner of the street that had the take-out place. " It's hot here." She said laughing, she was wearing the right dress for the weather. " It's just down the street." She said walking alongside Art. Julie walked into the little place.

Art walked with Julie into the back ally and apperated with her to somewhere hot and sunny. Art looked around while walking guessing they were somewhere in the western hemisphere. "Okay, Where are we exactly?" Art asked. The couple were getting a few odd stares from some young people, they must have looked weird in there formal clothing.

Julie laughed. " We are in Laguna Beach, California." She nodded. " Usually people don't dress in formal attire unless, there's some big event or gala here." She replied. " What are you going to order?" She asked him looking at the luminescent menu on the walls.

Art nodded when she said they were in California, that made sense. Art looked around at the menu's on the walls, everything looked really good. "Hmm, well I really don't have a preference, I'll get whatever you want" Art replied. Art turned look to look at Julie, out of no where he got the over whelming urge to kiss her, and thats what he did.

Julie was suddenly taken away. She didn't expect it, but she was sure happy that he did it first or else she would've had to have done it. Julie felt wonderful, she was finally able to love again, and with the right person. With a person that she loved. Once they pulled apart, Julie smiled. She couldn't stop. But she knew that they were both hungry. Tippy toeing quickly to the register, she ordered two packs of chicken balls, La mien noodles, and some salads. Julie paid for the purchase and walked out with Art making their way to her house.

There was no doubt about it, Art was in love with this woman, the kiss had sealed the deal. It was filled with so much more feeling then anything ever had been with Apple. Art watched as Julie went up and ordered their food, he would have to remember to pay her back later. Art followed Julie out of the restaurant. Art took Julie's hand in his and walked with her to her house.

Julie smiled and took Art's hand. Julie felt young again, she felt like a twenty year old, finding love and feeling secure. She longed for the feeling when she got the divorce from Seamus. She smiled, and got the key from her purse. " See, this is my house." She smiled and unlocked the door. " It's a beach house, so we can see the beach from the living room." She laughed.

Art loved the feeling of holding hands with Julie, it felt comfortable, and secure. He looked around at the beautiful house, "Wow, georgus house" Art commented walking in into it with Julie. This place is amazing. If she lives here, the hick town I live in will seem extremely dull Art thought about for a moment, but then dismissed it wanting to focus on then and there.

Julie laughed. " Thanks." She smiled at him. Julie brought the bags into the kitchen. She took out two plates and two forks, and also grabbing two bottles of water. She placed them on the big table in the dining room that was also facing the ocean. " Alright, let's dig in, I'm starving." She laughed, opening the boxes.

Art sat down at the dining room table next to Julie, he hadn't realized it before, but he was starving also. Once Julie had some food Art also grabbed his own. Art was used to take out these days, Apple used to do all the cooking after all. After taking a few bites Art set his fork down and looked out at the ocean and then at Julie, "You know what, I've seen many beautiful things over the years, but none have been as beautiful as you" Art said looking at Julie with a loving look.

Julie ate her food, she was so hungry. She finished her noodles and was now onto the chicken balls. She finished those slowly, watching the ocean. There was always something peacefull and assuring, while looking at the ocean. She smiled and looked over at Art. She grinned, that's all that she did when she was with him. But what he said, had just touched her heart in many ways that he couldn't have imagined. " I've missed many amazing things over the years, but I think that I've met the most amazing thing ever." She smiled at him.

Art felt his heart swell at the look on Julie's face, she just looked so damn happy. How badly had her ex husband treated her? "Your pretty amazing yourself" he said before reaching over and giving Julie a peck on the lips. Tonight was by far the most perfect night of his life. Art opened his water bottle and took a drink while looking back at the ocean again, the sun was beginning to set and it looked beautiful, he knew oceans were all the same, but somehow this one seemed different then the ones at half moon bay.

Julie smiled, Seamus just didn't have time with the little things in life near the end of the relationship. She was tired of it, so she bailed out knowing that there had to be a different way of living, now she knew what she had been missing out on. Julie took her plate and Art's seeing as they were finished. She put them in the washing machiene, and cleared the table with a simple snap of her fingers. Julie sat down next to Art. " I've missed being this close to someone for so long, that I can now be happy and free." She said smiling looking at Art.

When Julie came back and sat down next to him Art put his arm around her shoulders, "I know exactly how you feel" Art replied. Apple had only cared about what people thought about the family. She never really cared about Ashton or Art, just the fact that they were what she wanted for her life, until Ashton turned eleven. "I'm so happy you ran into me on that street" Art said with a small laugh.

Julie smiled. " I'm just really happy, that there's someone who actually wants to spend time with me." She laughed looking at Art; basically looking at him was what she was missing. " If only.. I met you earlier." She gave a small smile. Everything would've been different if julie had met Art earlier, everything would've been either strange or familiar to her. " I'm happy to have you in my life." She said giving him a longing look.

Art looked down at Julie as she spoke and thought about her words, "Well, if we had met sooner, then you wouldn't have your kids, and I wouldn't have mine, and there amazing, so I think we met at just the right time" Art replied. While he was speaking his gaze had turned away from Julie and into space, but when she said she was happy to have him in her life he turned back to her. He noticed the same look in her eyes that he must have had in his so he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

Julie nodded at Art. " That would've been true, all of them are so unique and specail." She sighed. " We met at the perfect time, an amazing time." She smiled. Julie looked at the waves clashing at the waves and tides on shore. Julie looked back at Art. She could feel her lips against his in a matter of seconds. It was definetley the right time to meet Art. m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back