Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
. Jenna was know that she do a bad thing but she was do this first time. She was fealt pain in her soul and she was cry and hoped that she will be find Wendall. Later that she was talk with professor Carter. Jenna find him in the library. "Can we talk?" She asked Wendall with cry eyes.

@Wendall Layton

Wendall figured he may as well try and pass his exams, even though he had no idea still as to what he wanted to do after he graduated. Studying in the library had become his way of keeping out of most peoples business too and it helped not to worry about what they might have been saying about him. He looked up when he heard a small voice beside him, and realised that Jenna was standing there with tears in her eyes, “Jen?” He started, shocked and wondering what had got her so upset. Closing his book, he stood from his chair, wrapping both arms around her in a tight hug as she had done so once for him. After a moment he pulled back, “Yeah we can talk, do you want to go outside?” He asked her quietly, not wanting to disturb the people around them.

"Hi, Wendall" She take deep breath. Jenna hugged her best friend and she was try not cry his sholders. "Yes, please. I hope i am not disturb you from learnig" She told him with warm smile.

“Of course not,” Wendall said quietly but firmly, not even bothering to pick up his book before gesturing that they head towards the door. Anyone that was going to steal a history textbook had more problems than he did for losing it. “What’s going on?” He asked his best friend as they went through the door to the library, and stood outside in the corridor away from prying ears. He turned to face his face, obviously concerned. Jenna was usually so happy and friendly with everyone that this didn’t make sense. Maybe something had happened with Austin?

"Thanky" She apricite Wendall help and that he was there for her. "It was Tina and she always treathen me like bad person. I lost my temper and she wanted write Austin bad things for me. And i jinxed her. It was so wrong for me and no one belive me that Tina is bad person. I am so much tired of this and just wanna be with my mom" Jenna told him and Wendall know that her mother was died when she was 7 years. Jenna was cry right now and she was desparete.

Wendall listened to Jennas story, although he didn’t really know what Tina had to do with anything, not really who she was asides from a Slytherin girl. That being said, shes clearly done something to upset his friend, and hearing that Jenna had hexed another student, Wendall knew it would have taken a lot for someone as kind as this Hufflepuff to go to such lengths. “Jen, it’s okay to lose your temper, there’s nothing wrong with being angry at people,” he was angry a lot of the time too, but he tried to hide it for the most part. “Whatever Tina did though, isn’t worth this.” Wendall knew Jennas mom wasn’t around anymore, and seeing Jenna in that moment, Wendall very much knew how she felt. “My mom isn’t around either,” he said quietly, trying to let her know that he knew how she felt. “But that doesn’t mean you’re on your own in any of this. If someone’s picking on you or threatening you then you have people around you that can help. I believe you too, that Tina is a bad person, but you can’t let people like her make you feel bad about yourself. She’s trying to make you angry and if you react to her, it only makes Tina more likely to feel like she’s winning,” Wendall hoped he was making sense, “You’re better than that. You always have been. That’s why you’re my friend.” Wendall tried to give her a small smile. Wendall gave his best friend another hug, not letting go this time and instead just holding her. “There will always be people like Tina, no matter where you go, but you’re never without friends too.”

"You think? I feel all the time so angry and mad and all rumors who is not true. I am just mad so badly at the world." Jen was take a lot of emotion right now and he was so sweet to her and she didn't wanted lose Wendall friendship to. "I will try, not think about this but it's so hard." Jenna told him and take deep breath. She wanted be a good person and good people in her life and belived her dreams and now it always was drama around her. Why can't be so stop. "What happened? I just miss her so much and she always was so smart and know how need do things right" She told him with warm smile. "You are right but i feel she is winning. I don't know why she hate me so much but we was friends once. I think treathe people is the same things as bullied" She finished talk. "Thanky so much for doing this and listened me. I don't deserve you." She told him and it was true. "Aww, thanky"Jenna hugged Wendall to. "Thanky" She told him.

Wendall nodded but still didn’t let go of their hug, “Yeah I think so. You won’t be angry all the time. You know when I came to you a couple of months ago? You helped me to not be angry all the time too. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time and to trust the people around you.” The seventh year pulled away from Jenna, finally looking back down at her and gently wiping the tears off her face with the sleeve of his robes. “What happened to my mom?” Wendall asked, knowing that it wasn’t a story he’d really told anybody before besides Lysander. “She never really cared about me. She worked a lot I think. Before I started Hogwarts I was left on my own a lot at home, I watched a lot of films to pass the time,” it was how he’d come to watch so many movies, especially ones that hadn’t really been appropriate for his young age at the time. “That’s why I went to live with Auntie Olive, you know, Professor Layton?” Professor Layton had been eaten by a werewolf almost six years ago now, but it didn’t get any easier to think about, even after being desensitised by horror movies for many years. “Now I just live with Leda Layton, shes my cousin.” Wendall didn’t know if Jenna remembered her or not, not that it mattered. “My mom doesn’t care about me or what I do, she has her own life,” the Hufflepuff shrugged, moving away from Jenna finally. Wendall had realised a lot of his own anger from the last couple of years was because of how he’d been abandoned by someone who was meant to be there for him, but being angry about it wasn’t going to help anything.

“You know, some people don’t actually hate you even if they act like they do,” Wendall knew this one from experience. “Sometimes people can act out because they’re hurting, rather than because you’ve done something wrong. I don’t know Tina but I know you, and I don’t think anyone could hate you. Maybe Tina is angry because she feels left out?” Wendall knew how that felt all too well.

"Yes, i remember that. Did it help? You are my friend and first time was shcool first crush to." She didn't know why she was teeling him this but she was tell him. She hoped that she was not ruined the moment ofnthey talk. "I am so sorry that happened you Wendall. No one deserve this. My mom died auto crush. Another car was drunk but they media made my mom is fault. How they can say that? Becouse i saw and was the car." She told about her sad story becouse it was so unfair. Jenna listened what he was saying. "I rember that here was professor Layton but i don't get a leason with her. "I am so sorry that happened you. I hope she understand what she did and how amaizing friend you are"She looked sad to Wendall.

"Realy? I not sure but i hope so that soon be end." She told him.

Wendall nodded at Jennas first question. It had helped, and it had also helped him to step out the comfort zone he’d been in for years again. He was surprised though when Jenna told him he was her first crush, “Really? I had no idea,” he admitted, trying to think back to when they were younger to remember how they would interact. Could he really have been that oblivious to the fact that a girl liked him? He assumed it couldn’t have been for very long though, otherwise she would have told him about that sooner. Wendall listened as the prefect spoke about her mom and the car accident, “that must have been hard for you.” It was one thing to have lost a parent in an accident, but to also be there when it happened? Wendall didn’t like to think about it. Wendall watched Jenna and could sympathise to some extent with her, they’d both been through a lot. “Yeah, I think so. I hope it ends soon too.”

Jenna mayby was a little sad about that she didn't tell about him sooner and mayby something would be change. Mayby Austin will be choose better girl that not who jinxed but she didn't say. It was a hard day to her and she hoped that soon be end when she finished shcool and soon it will be happened. ''Yeah'' She told him.

''Me to..Thanky for listened me.'' She apriciate what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back