OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera skipped up the stairs to the owlery. She had gotten her bird some treats that she thought he would really enjoy. She searched for Pharaoh before she finally found him up by a window. She whistled to him and he flew down to her shoulder. Kiera grinned at him and handed him a treat. She stroked his feathers and murmured praises to him.

" What to write, what to write." He said to himself. Daniel paced back and forth in his dorm room, he didn't know what to write in the letter to Kiera. He had hung out with her many times before and they had gotten to know each other well. But it did seem a bit awkward because Kiera was Caysi's best friend. He sat down and took a deep breath and started to write.
Dear Kiera,

How are you? Im pretty busy over here, with exams and studying and all. Are you and Caysi behaving yourselves? I'd say no, but anyway. So I've been debating to ask you this but, would you be interested in going out with me. You can say no.

With love,

DF.
Dan tied the letter to his owl and watched it fly off, hopefully, just hopefully Kiera would say yes.

Kiera was standing in the owlery when an unfamiliar owl swept through the window and dropped a letter at her feet. She picked it up and saw it was addressed to her. She was shocked when she opened it and read it. Daniel wanted to ask her out!? Kiera was confused. Had she even realized he liked her?! He was really really attractive...what should she do?

Caysi was walking to the owlery, maybe just maybe someone would have sent her something. She looked into the sun, her green eyes suddenly turned yellow. She looked at the stairs was to tired to go up, but she had to go up. She forced each step at a time. Caysi sighed when she got to the top. " KIERA!" She said happily. Caysi didn't see Kiera for a long time. Caysi was at her uncle and aunt's funeral and didn't come back until last week. " I've missed you!" She said happily. She noticed Dan's owl there. She got a suspicious look on her face. " W-why is my brother's owl here, did he send you something?" She said.

Kiera turned to face Caysi with a bright smile on her face. "Sham! Where have you been!? Ive been missing you like crazy!" she said happily. Then she heard the end of Caysi's words. Her face fell into guilt. Obviously Caysi had no idea of Daniel's feelings, or at least it seemed that way. "Uhh..yeah..he did. Is that bad?" she asked timidly. Caysi could have quite a temper. " He sent me a letter." she said handing it to Caysi to read.

" I was at my uncle and aunt's funeral." She said calmly. She read the letter. " Oh no, not another brother!" She yelled. " How could this be?!". " No, no , no ,no !!" She screamed. " This can't be real, nope it isn't it's a dream." She pinched herself. " It wasn't a dream. " Great." She said. She sighed and said. " This wont be happening!!" She screamed and bolted down the stairs for the door. Wait until Cam heard about this.

Kiera was startled as Caysi started yelling. What did not another brother mean anyways? Kiera pouted. Was there something wrong with Kiera that made her unsuitable to be Daniel's girlfriend. Kiera was so confused. She scribbled a note to Daniel before darting out the door to chase Caysi.
Daniel,

Caysi saw your note and yelled at me about it. I like you but she is my best friend. You should sort this out with her then we can talk.

love
Kiera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back