Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Zachary spend all the time here and he was again drawning the Hogwarts garden and dream about this place. He was so excited and forgot about her sister Anna and another stepbrother. He was looked and drawning. Zach was so happy be ravenclaw house and he was so much happy be there not Slytherin house.

That was evening and if Zach forgot about Anna and Klaus then she didn't forget it. She missed everyone from her family and anyway she wasn't in the same house with at least one fo them. "Hi Zachy boy!" she giggled and then hugged him. "I missed you." she sweetly smiled and then let him free. "So did you expect to be Ravenclaw?"

-Please, don't my heart broke that ofwull nicname! Bethy!- He smiled her with evil face. -I missed you to but are you craizy? My draw would be fly! - Zachary told her with sirua face and hug ger to. He lookes about draw and nothing happened. -Better, than Slytherin!- He answered sister.

It happenned just accidentaly that Nick heard his cousin giggling. He didn't have anything to do right now so he went to see what his cousing was laughting about.
– What are you doing here? Hi!– He went to both his cousins. He was seeing Zack every day, they were both Ravenclaws and roommates, but he didn't meet Annabeth and Elisabeth very often.
– I hope I didn't disturb you.– He looked to girl. Why she didn't have anything with her house colours? Now Nick wasn't sure with which one of twins he was speaking.
– By the way, how do you like your house?– Tricky question to understand was this Anna or Elisa. Identical twins was crazy thing.

"Are you joking? Don't call me like that, I swear I wont call you Zachy Boy anymore." She laughed and then came Klaus. He didn't know who is she (Anna or Elisa) so she just didn't say. "Don't say him who I am." She quietly said to Zach and then smiled at Klaus. "Hi, Ravenclaw!"

"It's perfect, I like it really much!"
She didn't say which one is her house.

-Not realy. I'm just smart and think so fast your new nicname! Promise?- He smiled her and hoped she don't be call him like that enymore if she dost that he will called her Bethy.

-I just here drawning with my sister Anna!- He told Nicklaus and he was a goood boy and he was happy be somoune who alredy know. -No, i think Bethy don't mind!- He smiled her and hugged.

Nick tried not to laught. He heard, that girl was quietly saying aomething to Zack and Zack right then mentioned his sister Anna... No, something was wrong. This definetly was Elisabeth, she and Zack was playing jokes on Nick. And Bethy sounded more like short version of Elisabeth not Annabeth. Yeah, they tried to prank Nick.
– Are you serious?– He looked to Zack, a bit angry,– This is Elisa. How could you not see difference between your sisters?– Last question was a bit sarcastic.

"I swear, I won't call you like that anymore!" Anna giggled when Zach said he is smart, she always thought about them - Anna, Klaus, Elisa and Zach - as a kids that are not meant for Ravenclaw. And now? Niklaus and Zach are in Ravenclaw, she is Gryffindor and Elisa is Hufflepuff.

"You said you won't call me like that anymore." She punched Zach lightly in stomach and then turned to Klaus. "Last week he can't understand which one is Anna and which one is Elisa." revenge, she made him feel not that good and anyway she hugged Zach tightly. Both twins loved hugs.

-You both doing that becouse, i'm not your real brother?- Zach take all notes and wanted go away. He was sure that is Anna her best friend but if she do that and made bad jokes again that he won't talk enymore with her. -Don't follow me Anna our Elsa! I don't want talk you right now!- Zach walk away and go the library and he hoped Anna don't be follow him.

OOCOut of Character:
Thanks for post

What happenned to Zack? One moment he was laughting and next one he was angry to both Nick and Anna and went away. Nick was surprised, Zack wasn't so weird everyday.
– So, Elisa, what the f... just happended to him?– Nick looked to girl,– By the way, who are you?– Now he wasn't so sure that he was speaking with Elisabeth. Twins should have something like bracelets with names "Annabeth" for Anna and "Elisabeth" for Elisa, if they were so similar.

"Wait what?" Anna didn't even understand where was point of that question, she didn't understand what exactly she did so wrong. He said only when he was really angry and this time Anna didn't understand why. "I.. uhm, well, okay?" That was about not following.

"I don't understand but sometimes he can be weird like that but I don't know why." She pulled her shoulders up. "Anna, I'm Anna. What Elisa would do here? Her common room is on fourth floor, she would not come to towers just to meet us, but my common room is on seventh floor." That was evening and probably Elisa was at her bedroom with new friends. "Anyway, do you like being Ravenclaw? I remember you were the most scared." She giggled, she didn't even thought about running after Zach or just go away because of him. She loved him but he needed his own space.

– It was just really random,– Maybe Zach was a bit stressed about everything to go well? Nick could understand that if it was the reason of Zach's nervousity.
– Anna?– Okay, then Anna. Looked like she and Zach didn't trie to prank Nick as he had thought before,– Actually Elisa also could be here. If she went to owlery or something other that might be here,– Then he remembered that he wanted to send an owl to his parents. They didn't know about Nick beeing in Ravenclaw yet. Mom would be proud of him.

Annabeth nodded her head and then just forgot about Zach being weird. "Woah, I don't think that she would do that this late. And actually what are you doing here?" She didn't know anything why Nick was here, but they both were there so she just asked.

– Umm... I don't know, really,– They were in Hogwarts fur such a short time, Nick still sometimes went to somewhere ans then understood that he didn't need to be there,– I think I just get lost a little,– It was good question, what was he doing there? Then he remembered.

– Oh, I remembered. I wanted to go to owlery to see how my owl is going and send a letter. Parents don't know I'm in Ravenclaw yet. And then I went to wrong way and forget that I needed to send letter for mom. I should do it now,– If his owl was there. Where else it could be? Nick smiled a bit.
– And... Do you know where is owlery?

Anna laughed when Klaus forgot where he was going. "Well, that's true I even forgot that parents don't know where we were sorted. I will send them owl tomorrow." She laughed about how Nick forgot something and then understood that she forgot something too.

"Well, I can show you! I don't need to get back to my common room that fast." she started to go before she even got answer does Nick need someone who will lead way or he just wanted her to tell him way to owlery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back