Extract Farewell and tears

This is some additional writing (flashbacks, letters, etc.) which is not a roleplay but deserved a place to be written!

Charlotte Grant

surfing queen❃gymming❃book ❃paintin❃youngest child

OOC First Name
Daina
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
10¾ "Vine, Dragon heartstring
Saying-farewell-770x515.jpg
7a6c5be1774e515252114b3ecedc24ef.jpg
My dear Sebastian!

Unfortunately, I have to upset you. Elijah failed to persuade his mother to allow him to move to New Zealand. They were steadfast with their father, so I will move to Greece with them. Writing these farewells breaks my heart because you are the most important person in this world to me. Only my thoughts don't interest my parents because they think I have to do what they want. Not me. I hate them. To me hard, but I have no other way out. You know very well that you are my best friend and will always stay. Let a thousand miles separate us. Time will no longer be our friend as before, because it will no longer play by our rules. Because I can't travel alone and Greece is too far from New Zealand. I will not be able to visit you. I do not know when we will be able to meet again. Tell the others that you will miss them. However, I miss you the most. You can even say very, very longing.

I wanted to tell you: ''Thank you for the good Times and sweet memories that we shared together. Farewell!''

this is very difficult for me to know that I will never see you again. I will no longer be able to hug you and tell you everything that is happening in my life. I will not be with you when you are in pain. However, you know that I will always think of you. I believe that you will have a lot of friends in the new place and school. I believe that you will be fine.

Goodbye, Your Char!

p.s. I miss you very much.

@Sebastian Kane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back