Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2" Sturdy Ivy Wand with Vampire Blood Core
The beginning of Tybalt's work day was always like jumping on a moving train, though he had completed his training and was a fully qualified healer, he still did the odd shift at the emergency room of the St. Mungo's hospital in New Zealand. He liked the fast pace of the work that he could at it, and he enjoyed the different challenges, the man always preferred when he was working in the department he had picked to work in, but this was a lovely challenge and change to the day. The man was beginning the day quite easily, there were a number of people to be seen, but the healer took each one in his stride, the smile easily upon his face as he dealt with each person, keeping the attitude light and concentrated on the task at hand. Tybalt loved his job, it was what he had wanted to do since he'd gotten to about fifth year of school and he was happier now that he could actually do it. Happy with where his life was currently. Of course Tybalt was a little jealous that his cousin was having another child, and he deeply desired a wife and family of his own, but going out to find one wasn't always good with his sort of work schedule, he loved his work but it was full on, and given that he still a young healer he had more work, he wanted to prove himself as a competent healer, one that would keep the position he had achieved.

It was about midway through the day when he was handed the file of a patient that had come in from a broom accident and he read over the pages that had been filled in, and the name at the top seemed a little familiar to him, and the fact it was a broom accident made his feel like he definitely knew who this person was, but it didn't really make any sense that he would, since he didn't really get out to many things so it was unlikely to actually be someone he knew. He shook his head and placed the file under his arm as he signed a few bits of paper, and spent a few moments getting a cup of coffee, before heading to the room where the woman was. He walked in and it was then that he knew exactly who it was. The girl with who he'd had a few drinks with during that quidditch game not too long ago, she was a speed racer, she was beautiful and lovely and Tybalt had written to her a few times and she'd written back but he hadn't thought he'd run into her, that was why her name had been so familiar, "If you really wanted to see me Sonia, all you had to do was say," he told her in a lightly playful manner, with a warm smile on his features as he approached her, "Didn't need to fall off your broom, can you tell me what happened?" the man asked, remaining friendly but also keeping it professional.

It had all happened so fast. One moment Sonia as in the air circling high above the training grounds and then suddenly she and another racer were nosediving to the ground. The other racer had managed to pull up just in the nick of time. Sonia didn't quite remember the details, only that it really hurt. She didn't think there was too much damage thankfully and she would probably be fine for the tournament in two weeks with enough rest but her coach had demanded that she go to st mungos. Sonia thought it was all rather a waste of time, not much the healer would be able to tell her that she couldn't already figure out for herself. Broken collarbone and bruised rib cage. She only had to sneeze to feel that one. It certainly didn't take a genius. Still, she supposed it could be worse. There was no way her coach would let her fly in this condition anyway, so the sooner she was up and back on her feet the better. And besides, at least this way she'd get some time out from fans. After her last big win last season, her fan base has almost doubled. She didn't really like the attention all that much, butnit came with the territory and she planned on being a speed racer for as long as she was physically capable. She was right in the peak of her career at twenty four, she was sure she still had a good couple of year left until she would need to start weighing her options. She always figured she'd go into coaching, or go to work for her sister, either of those would work for her. Though Tahlia was a bit of a pushover, she loved her sister dearly and would do anything to help her out.

It was then that a familiar person walked into the room. "Tybalt!" She squeaked, suddenly feeling selfcontious. She'd met up with him a while back and they'd shared a few drinks. They'd kept in touch but she'd never expected to see him. She supposed it made sense, she now remembered he was a healer. She'd almost forgotten she was in New Zealand. She laughed rather awkwardly as he spoke, given that too much movement aggravated her injuries. "Well, you know, I like to keep things interesting for the fans..." The fact that she had probably worried some of her fans now worried her. She hated being a disappointment to them. "Honestly I'm not sure. One minute I was up in the air high up the training grounds and then the next minute me and another racer were tangled in a nosedive. She managed to pull out of it and whilst I managed to slow my decent I didn't manage to stop it completely." She told him wincing. "Far as I can tell, I've broken my collarbone and bruised my ribs." She had a couple other scraps and bruises too, but they weren't too important. "Any recommendations?" She asked, grinning. "Other than not hitting the ground again?"

Tybalt was rather surprised that Sonia was here, he was happy to see her of course but there were other ways that they could’ve met again other than in this situation. Though they’d gotten along well the time that they’d met he was sure that she in her line of work she ran into these sort of issues of injuries he really hadn’t expect on his odd shift to be seeing her now. But he was happy nicely surprised by it. The man looked over the woman trying to spot the injuries she was sporting without her telling him, and he could tell she’d probably end up fairly bruised, he couldn’t spot anything concrete. He did however remember what she did as she began telling him. He remembered it was something quidditch oriented, but he couldn’t remember what specifically until she began talking about it. Tybalt couldn’t understand the disappointing of fans, since of course he didn’t have any aside from the old muggle contraption in his flat which didn’t work. He listened to her story, truly in awe of what the woman did for a living. Certainly his choice of job was much more a safe choice, he didn’t have to worry about anything other than the occasional disease or drunk person. He listened to what she thought was wrong, smiling a litte at her comment.

”Well certainly, not hitting the ground is a good place to start,” he chuckled lightly, in response. He reached out with his hands, ”Do you mind if I just feel a little to see if it’s broken rather just being brusied?” he asked before waiting for her permission and reaching forward. He touched the area’s lightly, feeling at the ribs and collar bone, noting that the girl had been right about the breaks. He leaned away, ”Well you were right, both broken, they seem like clean breaks which is good, will be fixed easily,” the healer turned away from her and moved to the counters next to them, picking out some items in the cupboards and beginning to put them together, ”Are you experience any other pains or anything else that should be checked by me?” he asked as he put together the concoction for the woman, ”Here take a drink of this, and it should numb the broken areas so I can fix them up,” he offered it to her with a small smile, ”Next time, do avoid the ground, that stuff is hard,” he joked, knowing that the spell he would be casting to fix her broken bones would not be a fun spell, it would be hard and painful spell. He smiled at her, ”Us running into each other here is pretty unlike, I only do Emergency work once or twice a month,” the man joked smiling at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back