Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Hawkens

OOC First Name
madz
Wand
10 ¼ inch Mahogany Wood with a Core of Hippogriff Talon
Hey!

Well I'm looking to give up two characters right now if anyone wants them, post here and I'll send you a pm :D
First is Isobel Montiez 3rd Year, twin to Laura Montiez with a half completed profile and I use her just to bully a few students other than that I haven't used her at all. Her pb I think is Rachel (Forgot the surname, but you can change it once you have her). I really wish I did more with Isobel but I didn't and I regret it now. But if you like her she up for grab.

Another character up for grab is Nate Wolfe, Tyler Hawkens younger cousin. Again his biography never happen, he's a first year and I believe he was born in south Africa but raised in upper class new York. He's not high class or anything, he's more of a class clown. Hyper active, normal childhood, etc..his pb is John Robinson (really love that pb)

If anyone wants them and could do justice to these characters than go on ahead. :) I have a few more non-student characters but these are two I'm giving up.

Isobel Montiez

Nate Wolfe

Bump? Anyone wants them before they close :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back