Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Red Rose for @Professor Noelle Maxwell

Ana Sofia had always found delivering roses to professors to be something else. Mostly because they often didn't expect to receive any roses during the event. This professor was rather new and she didn't know him as well as she did others, which made it even more interesting. Having made her way over to his office Ana knocked on the door, hoping he was in. That would make things so much easier than having to search the castle for a professor.

Last edited:
It was the time of the year when the roses filled the corridors and the great hall. Noelle shook his head in amusement as he went on organizing his books in the office. He'd wanted to send Naomi and Mallory some roses but decided to just invite them to lunch after the commotion settled down. He finally found the books and the notes he took when he was in his sixth year before moving to the big table. Normally, he reserved that for students but decided he'd need the space to spread out. Just then, a knock sounded making the man look up. With a snap of his fingers, the door swung open, revealing a Hufflepuff fifth year, Anna Sofia Burleigh. He made it an effort to know the names of the students in his former house. "Miss Burleigh, please come in.", he greeted her with a smile. "Some juice, tea, or some sweets?", he offered, snapping his fingers, all the same, making them appear at the table.

Ana Sofia suppressed a soft squeal when the door to the professor's office suddenly swung open. Ofcourse she had expected it to open, but not as abruptly as it at. She had at least expected the sound of footsteps first, not taking magic into consideration. She happily walked into the room, already looking through her basket to find the right rose when professor Maxwell snapped his fingers and food appeared. "Oh! Sure, thanks." Ana beamed, handing him the right rose before taking one of the sweets from the table and popping it into her mouth.

Uncle Noelle
It's nice that you're here. I don't have to be by myself.
Love you lots, Naomi

Noelle smiled although a bit surprised at the rose. "Oh, for me! It has been three years since I last got these. Never thought I'd still get them. Thank you!", he told the girl, opening the rose to find Naomi's cute penmanship. "Oh, it's from my niece. Come to think of it, both of you are in the same house.", he added. He was glad she did not shy away from the offer of snacks. Some students found it awkward to be offered by professors on normal days. "Please, have some. I know how rose deliveries can be energy draining.", he jokingly said.

Ana Sofia nodded when professor Maxwell seemed slightly surprised at the idea that someone had send him a rose. She tried to do the math in his head when he mentioned it had been three years since he last received a rose. It was now her turn to be surprised when she realized how young he actually was. It had to be a little strange teaching kids just a few years younger than he was. "You're welcome!" She smiled when he thanked her and mentioned his niece. "That's sweet. What year is she in?" Ana asked curiously, always happy to know someone new. "The deliveries are kind of like the worst and the best at the same time." She laughed when he mentioned rose deliveries being draining. They certainly were. "It's all worth it though."

Noelle just hid a smirk at the sudden look of surprise when Ana did the math. It was definitely a surprise when students found out how young he was to be a professor in the castle. Asked about Naomi, he replied. "Naomi? She's a first year. We share the last name if that helps.", he chuckled. He gestured to the food. "Please, help yourself. You can bring more if you need to.", he offered.

Ana Sofia tried to figure out if she knew the professor's niece when he talked about it although the name didn't sound specifically familiar. "Oh, well, I don't really know a lot of first years.." She replied with a small smile, trying her best to remember in case she ever ran into the young girl. Ana couldn't resist taking a few more sweets when the professor offered before looking at her basket with roses. "Thanks! I reckon I should go and get these to their recipients as well, it's chaos trying to find anyone right now." She laughed, keen on making sure she got all of her roses delivered before dinner rolled around eventually.

Noelle nodded in understanding and gave Ana a smile. "Pass the word to your fellow rose deliverers. I have more snacks prepared here.", he told her, seeing her to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back