Family meeting.

Louise Shirley

Louise walked alone Brightstone, she had just come from Beauxbatons, she was on Easter break. Her scarf fluttered in the light breeze as she walked.

Louise made her way to a bench outside Madam Puddifoots. She was meeting her sister and brother, and then they were going to meet their cousin. Who didnt know she had cousins.. yet.

She sat on the bench, and stared at her perfectly manicured nails. Waiting for her siblings to show up.

James ran down Brightstone village, he was late for the meeting. Lily will kill me! He thought as he ran, his hair was messed up in the wind, frankly he didnt care. He'd sort it out once he came up with an excuse for being late.

He spotted his younger, half sister. Sitting on a bench, outside Madam Puddifoots, where they'd agreed to meet. He sighed with relif as he noticed Lily wasnt there yet.

'Hey, Louise.' James smiled, slightly out of breath. 'Wheres Lily?'

Lily walked down Brightstone, she was meeting her siblings, they needed to organise meeting their cousin.

She had graduated from Beauxbatons, and now lived in Calafornia, but she had used Floo Powder to get to New Zealand, where James, Louise, and herself would be holidaying. James and Louise were now on easter break.

When she spotted Louise and James, who looked slightly red and was out of breath. She speeded up a little.
'Morning kids.' She smiled at her half brother and sister.

Louise rolled her eyes at James, 'Your late,' She smiled slightly. Standing up and hugging her half brother. She pulled away at the sound of footsteps, she knew it was Lily, by the sound of her stilleto heels.

'Lily!' Louise grinned at her sister, skipping over to her and kissing her on the cheek.

Lily smiled, and kissed her sisters cheek. She walked to James, hugged him, and tried to sort out his hair. Laughing when he dodged her and fixed it himself.
'Well, what are we going to say to Steph?' She asked her siblings, 'She is going to be very surprised when she comes here and finds out she has three cousins she knew nothing about.'

Louise moved so she was facing her older brother and sister. 'Right, we just tell her straight. We're the only family she's got now. I cant see her going back to Aunt. The arguement was big, Steph'll never forgive her mom. And shes the only family we've got. She wont freak out. Im sure she wont, she'll be over the moon she's got family.
And at least now she's got somewhere to live, with us, in our house here?' Louise chewed her lip, she really wanted Steph to see that she had to stick with them now, as they were the only family she's got. Her only chance of a happy family.

Lily pushed her fringe back, chewing her lip like Louise.

'I guess, but what if she does flip? What if she runs and doesnt look back?' She asked herself more than her siblings. 'James what do you think? Should we tell her straight, or lie until it comes out?'

'We should tell her straight, im not lying to her.' James told his sisters. 'I'll tell her we're her cousins, and you two can go from there.'

James was quite looking forward to meeting his cousin. He had heard she was quite cool, but he was also quite looking forward to meeting her friends..

'What time did we say?' He asked Louise, she was the one who had written the letter.

Steph almost ran down Brightstone, she had recieved a letter, telling her to meet three people outside Madam Puddifoots. It wasnt signed. But Steph thought she should go and see who she had to meet, and if it was a prank, she would curse whoever was behind it. Steph didnt mess about anymore, if you p!$sed her off, you'd know about it pretty quick.

She ran her hand through her blond and orange hair and slowed down as she reached Madam Puddifoots, she closed her eyes while she walked. Steph didnt realise she had bumped into someone until she heard a girl exclaim. Her eyes flew open, and she saw three people, two extremly pretty girls, and a boy. They all looked older than Steph, one girl and the boy only by a little, but the other girl looked years older. 'God, sorry, i was told to meet here. Guess i got the wrong place, stupid pranksters.' She muttered, making to walk away.

'You said about now right Lou..' Lily was interupted by a girl with bright hair and even brighter jeans bumping into her, 'Hey!' She exclaimed, giving the girl a dirty look.

God, sorry, i was told to meet here. Guess i got the wrong place, stupid pranksters Lilys face changed, 'You were told to meet here?' She questioned the younger girl. Looking her up and down quickly, Could this be Steph? She looked at her brother, hoping he would say something.

Steph looked at the older girl, 'Yes i was, whats it to you?' She didnt mean it to sound so mean, it was just the way she was.

Steph noticed her look her up and down, she raised her eyebrows, almost daring her to say something about her appirence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back