Fallen Warrior-What happened after

Tom Fletcher

OOC First Name
Mike
Wand
14 3/4" Canadian Maplewood wand with an essence of Hippogriff feather
The body came spinning to Earth, landing on the grass with a loud thump, a wand laying a little to the left, a broom shattered into shards. The whizzing blue eye gave one more spin in its sockets, signalling the end of a life for the poor, broken body of the ex auror Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody.

2 flashes of light appeared signalling the arrival of 2 cloaked figures. They landed a bit away from the body, and they looked as though they were searching for something. The turned around, peering through their masks. "Over there" shouted Shunpike, the excitement contempt in his voice. The other Death Eater turned to his direction, and they ran over to the body. Shunpike pulled up his sleeve revealing his forearm and the dark mark tattooed onto his mark. He was about to place his wand onto the mark, when Selwyn interrupted. "Wait, are you sure he said to call him when we find the body?" Selwyn asked.
"Yes I am sure" Shunpike said, his voice trembling slightly.
"I need you to be sure, you know what our Lord is like, when called under a false pretense" Shunpike retorted to this by jabbing his wand on his arm. The tatoo looked as though it was alive, the snake moving in and out of the skulls mouth. Suddenly more flashes of dark light appeared, and everyone bowed down before one person.

"My lord" Shunpike said bowing towards Voldemort, "We have the body, we have it my lord" Shunpike said, happily, looking as though he could jump up and down with glee. "I see that you fool" Voldemort hissed, "Yes my Lord" Shunpike said, the smile vanishing from sight.
"As you see, yet again, the boy has escaped, the advice given to me by Ollivander did not work" Voldemort shrieked.
"Perhaps my Lord, he lied?" suggested Shunpike cowering.
"That is not possible, I am a fully accomplished Legilimens, it is not possible for him to lie, how dare you suggest he has somehome bypassed my skills. Crucio" Voldemort screamed, his wand pointing at Stan.

The other Death Eaters, shuddered away, as though Voldemort could turn on anyone of them any second. Shunpike dropped to the floor, writhing and screaming in pain. Voldemort lowered his wand, stopping the spell. Seconds passed, Shunpike stood up shaken. "How is this possible?" Voldemort yelled rhetorically. "The boy lives yet again becuase of my mistakes, not his luck" The anger contempt in his voice. "But my Lord, forgive me, but perhaps Ollivander has managed to hoodwink you, without you knowing" Shunpike said trembling with fear, sweat dripping off his forehead. Voldemort turned to face him again, his eyes locking into contact with Stans. "Sorry my Lord, forgive me, forgive my outburst, my Lord please" Stan said dropping on his knees, kissing the hem of Voldemort's robe. "Up" Voldemort commanded, and Stan instantly obeyed. "You would have thought that after you little outburst before, that you would have learnt your lesson, obviously not. How dare you suggest that a Wizard so powerful as myself, was hoodwinked y an old frail man. Impossible" Voldemort said.
"Please my Lord, please my Lord have mercy, I beg you" Shunpike repeated, with fear. "Mercy" mocked Voldemort. "Avada Kedavra" Voldemort shrieked, and Shunpike dropped to the floor dead before he hit the ground. "Crabbe,Goyle, take these bodies back to Malfoy Manor. Severus, come with me I have an important job for you. You will be returning to Hogwarts, sooner than expected" Voldemort said.

Well guys, I hope that made sense and wasn't too bad. It was done pretty quickish, but I had been planning it before. Well hope you enjoyed it ;) :p :)

Good job Mike, I liked it. :)
I think it's something that could very easily have happened in the seventh book while we couldn't know what was going on with this group, so way to go! =D>

wow your a great writer..... my fave part was when you put snapes name in it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back