Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
It felt like ages since Havoc Zhefarovich received the news of the birth of his son. He would be traveling this break to go and see him for himself, and perhaps tell Dove what he is to be named. So far, he had been a little passive aggressive toward her and whatnot, while maintaining what a father to be needs to be. Havoc planned to have this pure-blood child to replace his brother, who he knew would end up dying within the next few months. After all, he was failing in conceiving a child, which Havoc had no issues with. Keeping Aethlinde in the dark about it was simple, since Dove did not even go to this school, nor did he take Aethlinde out when he was owling letters to Dove, making sure she was taking care of herself. Havoc also managed to purchase a large home, to which he planned on inviting Dove into it, after he graduates to ensure that the child is raised safely and under his watch, as per Zhefarovich law. The house was in Europe of course, since he had no intention of staying in New Zealand after he graduated. Visiting from time to time, but nothing further.

Havoc leaned against the cold, stone wall near the Gryffindor common room, allowing his gentleman facade to melt off of his face, as his eyes showed something more malicious and closed them in order to think. His family had many secrets, and one of them was something he discovered years ago but never said anything. However, when Kasura spoke to him about bothering Alana, and told him not to, Havoc would not listen to her. Sure, he would allow it to work momentarily, but the two of them, they held no power. Traitors and deserters. Her and Vladislav deserved death. Chaos had so much potential, wasted. Havoc sighed, running his fingers through his hair, before covering his face with his hand. This was a headache, and it wasn't helping when he saw a small, Slytherin girl approaching him. Her appearance did not strike him as familiar.

It hadn't been hard for the young Williams' girl to find out who the father of her niece was. Though Dove didn't tell Anabelle his name, nor even that he went to the same school, a bit of prodding and research made her come to her own conclusion. She wanted to meet the boy, and make sure he was going to be treating her sister right. Dove had mentioned being scared that she wouldn't be able to keep the baby, and that was bizarre to Anabelle. Every child needed their mother, especially in their first few years growing up. Also, her last letter had concerned Ana slightly, in the fact that it would be tricky letting Ana meet the little boy. At first, Anabelle assumed it was because of their parents, but had started to wonder if it was because of the boy that was involved. Havoc Zhefarovich.
Ana knew of the family name, but she hadn't personally met Havoc before. Still, once you wanted to find someone at Hogwarts, it wasn't very hard. Though it was a big castle, there wasn't much hiding of anything. The Slytherin girl hoped that Havoc wasn't in his Common Room, but she supposed she could ask someone in Gryffindor to ask him to come out. That was her plan as she made her way up from the Dungeons, asking people here and there if they knew where he was. She didn't get a definitive answer, but they all pointed her to the direction of the Seventh Floor. Anabelle hadn't had any reason to ever go searching for the Gryffindor Common Room before, but she felt her stomach twist as she neared a boy who she knew must be Havoc. "Um, Havoc Zhefarovich?" Anabelle questioned timidly. At his reply of a nod and asking what she wanted, Ana took a deep breath. She had practiced what she had wanted to say, but she was much braver in her head than face to face with someone who far bigger than her. He was taller than anyone she had ever met. "I'm - Anabelle Williams. Dove's sister." She commented, racking her brain for what was supposed to come next. "I just - um, I want to see her and, the little boy in the break."

Havoc narrowed his eyes slightly, only answering her coolly and wanting to know what she wanted. Before she even asked, she introduced herself as Dove's sister, thus knowing what this would be about. His child. Well, their child. This small girl was now and aunt. It was almost cute. At least she wasn't too bad looking, though the resemblence to Dove was not exactly there. Havoc then remembered something. Saint Claire. Something of the sort. This girl may not be a pureblood, so should he let her seek an audience with his child? To touch him with her untamed hands? Havoc sighed, "I suppose she told you to ask for my permission. I guess she learned some of the ways of our blood." He was referring to the purest of bloods. His family in particular had laws that prevented one with Zhefarovich blood to be raised without one around. Possibly something to do with Asparuh and his former wife.

Asking why Anabelle would want to would be redundant. Sisters were obviously close, in most cases. Something like that, he could not take away. Havoc gave a short nod, "Under limited time, you may. I assume you have held a child before." Havoc was not too sure on the Williams family. It was hard to decifer what they were like, since this was hte second one that he had even met. Dove was the first, and one that he did not regret meeting.

Havoc's demeanor oozed arrogance and though it made Anabelle feel even smaller than before, she also felt a tinge of anger, she knew this boy thought he was better than her, than everyone else, and Ana instantly wondered what Dove had seen in him. Anabelle's eyes narrowed somewhat when he mentioned getting his permission to see her nephew. Why should she need his permission? Havoc mentioned blood and she realized why he thought he was better than her. Ana didn't answer his question; though Dove hadn't specifically told her to ask his permission, she wanted to everything in life easier for her sister and it didn't seem this boy was helping. Ana didn't want to get her into trouble.
Usually a calm girl, Anabelle was uncomfortable with the feeling of her blood boiling at his next statement. She struggled to keep her voice unshaken as she spoke again. "I'm sorry - but - wh-why is it limited time?" Ana didn't answer his assumption either; of course she hadn't, but she wasn't about to tell him that. The way he was acting probably meant she'd never even be able to see a picture of the little boy nevermind actually spend time with her sister and nephew. The rage she was feeling now, there was no way he was going to stop her.

Of course, she remained silent, and continued to question. For Havoc, it was obvious. However, sighing, the Gryffindor shook his head. How could he word this? "Because I don't want my son exposed to others more than necessary. His immune system is not strong enough just yet. I figured that a kid would have needed to understand this." Havoc knew that the child would need limited exposure to the outside world, until he was at least six months old. That was when the immune system would be stronger. Havoc went further into detail, gesturing with his hand as he spoke, "Until a child is at least six months, they are prone to whatever diseases or viruses out there. I'd rather not risk anything when it comes down to him. It'll protect both his life, and Dove's well being. I would have said this to my siblings as well, so don't think otherwise."

Of course, this was not exactly the truth, but Havoc was an amazing liar. After all, he had a lot of practice. Playing with emotions and people was just too easy. People in general could fall for anything if someone pulled the right strings. Havoc was enjoying this to some extent, the power he had and whatnot. "If you haven't held a child before, don't think I am going to let a small teenager come close without practice. Last thing I want is for him to be dropped."

Anabelle listened silently to Havoc's reasoning. Of course. That made so much sense, and the blonde Slytherin felt incredibly silly for having questioned him. And Dove. They both probably needed lots of resting time, and though Anabelle was hardly the dirty person she felt Havoc thought she was, it was a completely reasonable request and he was well within his rights to ask that. Anabelle had never been around any kind of baby before, so that wasn't the first thought that was in her head, she never knew babies were so...weak. Which was stupid.
The calm that had washed over her again was quickly burst when he called her a small teenager and insinuating that she wouldn't be careful with the baby. Somehow, this boy bought out anger that Anabelle didn't like. She wouldn't even be able to explain to Dove what it was that she didn't like about Havoc, but she knew she didn't want to spend too much time with him. "Of course I've held a child before." Ana snapped, though she was sure she sounded as scary and threatening as a goldfish. Ana wasn't a stranger to lying, but it wasn't her favorite thing to do. But she had to do this for the greater good. "I'm not - a dirty - small child. I won't drop him."

Havoc raised an eyebrow toward the third year girl. Of course, he didn't know for sure what year she was in, but he was guessing by her appearance and her attitude. Some were just so feisty. To him, Anabelle was nothing short of a tiny fly he could swat if she got on his nerves. For now, he could play the decent father part. However, Dove's well being did not concern him in the slightest. Only that of his son. It was hard to tell if he cared for the boy out of a selfless manner, ot only wanted him to replace his twin. Havoc spoke, his tone changing to slightly cold, "Never said you were dirty. I don't exactly have any clue as to what you are implying. I simply want my son safe in whoever is holding him. He is simply... A helpless infant." It was hard for him to even come up with a good compliment. The act wasn't matching up to what he was feeling, which was irritation. The girl's attitude was definitely something to frown on. Though if push comes to shove, he'd just hex her and call it a day. After all, he knew legions of magic more than she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back